**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Jidad13
    Jidad13 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi guys! I'm new player looking for alliance. I'm rank 20 atm. My IGN is jidad13. Looking for hybrid alliance (pve/pvp). if you guys have any spot empty for beginner like me, please.

You can dm me here, post in this thread or line me here: faris.r 

Thanks
  • omen
    omen Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys,

I played with Lock and Load for a while but went back to help my old alliance.

I play mostly PVP and hit between 750-900. The last 4 seasons I beat 10,000 and completed the simulator.  I always play boss events and I do a little story mode.

I have all 3*s and half the 4*s champed. I'm currently working on finishing my 4*s and hoarding to 300 pulls.

I'm looking to rejoin a top 100 alliance again.

Many thanks,
    Omen
  • Poodlec
    Poodlec Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited May 2018
    Hi, guys, i'm looking for an alliance right now, almost complete 3-star roster, PvE progression, daily login(exept, maybe, couple of days per month missed). Link for my roster on gamependium: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Poodlec/

EDIT: alliance finded, thank you !
  • Edarion
    Edarion Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2018
    Hey people, I'm looking for an alliance. I'm a veteran player of 1425 Days. I always his Max prog PVE And 900 PVP .

Ideally the alliance I am looking for is  top 50 PVP and top 25 PVE .

My 5 highest characters are : 

5* Daredevil at lvl 460 
    5* Thor at lvl 460
    5* Gambit at 459
    5* Thanos at 459
    5* Silver Surfer at lvl 453 
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    A few more spots are still available within the LL alliances.  Send me a message on the forum or PM me on LINE (id: erunner).
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Two spots in LL2 (t25 hybrid) and one in LL3 (T25 pve / T10 pvp) are available for the upcoming season.
  • x_imperialism
    x_imperialism Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2018
    Lock and Load 1 (t10 pve & pvp) are looking for a new member that plays scl9 pve fairly optimal and pvp to at least 1200. message jgomes or erunner above if interested.
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Some spots are open within the LL family of alliances.  Message the following contacts if you are interested in a new alliance.  We have openings for different types of requirements:

• DrNitroman (LL5), Line ID: drnitroman
    • jgomes (LL1), Line ID: jgomes
    • erunner1201 (LL1), Line ID: erunner
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Lock and Load5 has a spot for a new player.

Lock and Load5 is a T50 PvE alliance and is looking for a solid PvE scorer: we ask for a minimum score of 1.2 x progression (i.e. green checks, 6 hits per node and per sub), higher scores are welcome of course!   :p

PvP is optional (no reqs). If you're interested, please pm me here or on Line (id: drnitroman) or post in this thread.
    Edit: Spot filled, thanks

If you are looking for a competitive hybrid alliance (PvP and PvE), you can also post in this thread to introduce yourself as we may have openings in our hybrid alliances: Lock and Load1, 2, 3 and DeadpoolsTacos
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2018
    ETA: Spots filled. Thanks!

DeadpoolsTacos
     has 2 open spots.

We're an easygoing T50 PVP / T50-T100 PVE alliance within the L&L family.

Requirements are:
    • 900+ points in PVP
    • Max progression in PVE (1x for regular events, 1.3x for new release events)
    • Full participation in alliance boss events
    We understand that real life can be busy, so just give us a heads up when you can't make a requirement for a specific event. 

We communicate via LINE (highly recommended but not required) and the in-game chat. 

If interested, please PM me or contact one of our commanders Toughwolf13 on LINE (ID: toughwolf13).

• DrNitroman
    edited September 2018
    Edit: LL5 is full currently
    Lock and Load5 has one more spot for a new player

T50 PvE only alliance, req is 1.2 x prog
    Pm if interested, here or on Line (id: drnitroman)

• jgomes32
    Lock and Load family has some spots available for the upcoming season:

Two in LL1, t10 hybrid
    One in LL2, t25 hybrid
    One in LL3, T10 pvp and T25 pve.

PM me on the Line app if interested (jgomes32).
  • DrNitroman
    OJSP said:
    It’s really a sad day when someone who was in the same alliance for at least 265 days sniped you at the end of an event. I guess I don’t need to wait anymore to hit them when I see them next time..
    Who hit you?
  • Truehero247
    Truehero247 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Truehero247 looking for alliance currently @42000 points for total event rank 21 over all rank 8 in today's. I'm tired of playing every day and being highest In points. And not having other active members. I usely fight @ rank 8 rewards but just tried rank 9 for this event. Vulture and rogue championed all 3 stars but storm all 2 star. Feel free to message me. Thank you
  • Skymedium
    Skymedium Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Heya!

Recently returned to the game after a very long break. Old LnL member so turning to you first because i enjoyed my time here.

Still transition to 4*, daily casual pvp. Could reach 700-800ish in most if not all pvp events. Always doing boss events aswell. 

Got any spot somewhere? DM me or answer here. 

Thanks for the time. 

/Skymedium
  • jgomes32
    Lock and Load is full.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    DeadpoolsTacos has 1 open spot.

Requirements are:

Requirements are:
    • 900+ points in PVP
    • Max progression in PVE (1x for regular events, 1.3x for new release events)
    • Full participation in alliance boss events
    We understand that real life can be busy, so just give us a heads up when you can't make a requirement for a specific event. 
    We communicate via LINE (highly recommended but not required) and the in-game chat. 
    If interested, please PM me or contact me on LINE (ID: justsing17).

ETA: DeadpoolsTacos is now full. Thanks all!

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    LL3 is looking for a player - requirements are 900+ PVP, full prog+ in PVE.

We're a bunch of lazy vets who get T25 PVP and T50 PVE without the need to enforce things.  You also get to be part of a large alliance family with plenty of advice and room for all play styles.

If you're quick we've a space for Apoc Boss too.  

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Congratulations @cyineedsn . You’re the only one I know who managed to get all 6 stones.. Well, you and Thanos..

Pinky248 has all six too.
  • DrNitroman
    edited December 2018
    LL5 is full, thanks
    Lock and Load5 has one spot for a new permanent player

T50 PvE only alliance, req is 1.2 x prog
    no PvP req

Pm if interested, here or on Line (id: drnitroman)

Edit: and if you're looking for an hybrid alliance (playing competitively both PvE and PvP), don't hesitate to post here too because I know that Punter and Justsing are looking for players for LL3 and DeadpoolsTacos