How is this possible

Options
123457»

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It is actually quite easy to spot (now that I know what it was). Characters would display something like -611/1100 Iso for leveling progress bar and "go to max level" would show a cost of -67000 or similar numbers icon_e_biggrin.gif

I shrugged this off and figured it was due to the level increase of tiers during my break from the game (I quit about the time when alliances got introduced and returned in October). I still believe something changed during the R62 update (new MMR code perhaps) because the character corruption was there before and did not "protect" me.

[EDIT]Almost forgot: I can attest, the bug is fixed[/EDIT]
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Looks like he's back to being just one of us.

1eWPE5e.jpg

I don't really think the guy should be punished. He probably kept ranking high and going "Man this game is so easy, why do people use so many shields"
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    yeah and what is amazing is that he got a whole list of amazing covers for a bug that is not his fault.

I am 0.01% away from not being jealous about that!

All i want for christmas...is a bug like what yama82 had? I dont need it for 2 months, just 1 month would be enough icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sontar wrote:
    It is actually quite easy to spot (now that I know what it was). Characters would display something like -611/1100 Iso for leveling progress bar and "go to max level" would show a cost of -67000 or similar numbers icon_e_biggrin.gif

I shrugged this off and figured it was due to the level increase of tiers during my break from the game (I quit about the time when alliances got introduced and returned in October). I still believe something changed during the R62 update (new MMR code perhaps) because the character corruption was there before and did not "protect" me.

[EDIT]Almost forgot: I can attest, the bug is fixed[/EDIT]

the+wedding+singer+yesterday.jpg

I would have loved to have this bug as well, but don't think I played back around R62 and always leveled my guys when I had the ISO. I envy you and yama82's position, the covers, the ISO, the HP, the lack of frustration of losing pts to attacks.