Unstable ISO!!!

Options

Comments

• I'm #4 on the tournament right now, the last mission can be redone for 4 points each time
  • Wow, there people! Looks like I caused a bit of a fuss with my off the cuff remark of "cheating". I've beaten the "last" mission which puts me at 160 however the last mission transforms into a new "last" mission for 4 points. I'm guessing it keeps doing that over and over again, getting harder each time. For those people that have teams that can easily stun-lock, I'm guessing they can beat very high level opponents and thus get higher scores. I could be wrong as I barely beat the two lvl 75s and 1 lvl 60 so I'm not about to try the next batch with my current team but I think it's safe to guess that at least most of those people aren't cheating. I'm sure IceIX will correct me if I'm wrong. icon_e_smile.gif
  • its hard to stunlock two simultaneous targets. with flamthrower 4 turn timers. that do 1500 damage to the entire farking team.

and oh wait you almost killed one? HERE"S A 500 HEAL GAIZ.

i have a level 40ish captain american that's carrying me
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Hogunner, I had a feeling the extra 4 iso was possible without cheating, but if there is a hack to get all your guys healed, I don't like it. It stinks! It reminds me of how my girlfriend raced ahead of me 30 levels in Candy Crush using similar cheating methods and then wouldn't stop bragging about it. icon_e_sad.gif She tried the same thing in High School Story and the game gave her a "detention" for it.

High School Story gets it! icon_mad.gif
  • Dninot wrote:
    Hogunner, I had a feeling the extra 4 iso was possible without cheating, but if there is a hack to get all your guys healed, I don't like it. It stinks! It reminds me of how my girlfriend raced ahead of me 30 levels in Candy Crush using similar cheating methods and then wouldn't stop bragging about it. icon_e_sad.gif She tried the same thing in High School Story and the game gave her a "detention" for it.

the "hack" is just speeding up ur time in ur phone system settings to get more lives. but the moment you change ur time back, u effectively go back to that original time so it'll kill off ur characters and their recovery time will be the regular recovery time + the time you moved forward. so if you moved up 3 hours, when u revert back, it'll be 5 hours til your characters are even useable again. so it helps you short run, but destroys u in long run.

it especially isn't helpful for pvp/pve events with a deadline because the deadline gets speeded up too.
  • You don't have to cheat to do last 4 red iso mission over and over again. You just need a nice team which work together. I am waiting for next day but if only 4 red iso mission will be available to play I will be doing it all the time and will aim for first 3 places in this tournament
  • I made top 10. I dunt cheat or set timer. Got 10 heals from the other missions. And had gathered about 6000 crystals. Used them to raise my thors lvl wich also heals you fully....
  • i didn't realize this tournament is also bracketed
  • Dninot
    Options
    Yeah i got more heal packs and Iso than I know what to do with now. Going to hit a nice sweet spot in the last couple of hours of this Avengers tournament.

Sorry for going all batty about heal-cheats. It may not be a practical way to cheat, but it doesnt sound honest to me. Not a fan of it even being available, even if it does nothing.
  • forgrim wrote:
    Dninot wrote:

the "hack" is just speeding up ur time in ur phone system settings to get more lives. but the moment you change ur time back, u effectively go back to that original time so it'll kill off ur characters and their recovery time will be the regular recovery time + the time you moved forward. so if you moved up 3 hours, when u revert back, it'll be 5 hours til your characters are even useable again. so it helps you short run, but destroys u in long run.

it especially isn't helpful for pvp/pve events with a deadline because the deadline gets speeded up too.

Lol yes this is the "hack" I suspected but I wasn't actually going to post about it on the forums. /goes to watch his ranking decrease icon_razz.gif
  • mmm maybe i should'nt have posted it, but really, like i've reiterated, it is absolutely GARBAGE for the pvp pve tournaments simply because of the sped up end deadline
  • forgrim wrote:
    mmm maybe i should'nt have posted it, but really, like i've reiterated, it is absolutely GARBAGE for the pvp pve tournaments simply because of the sped up end deadline

Lol icon_e_smile.gif so people can have unlimited health packs but they can't play tournaments - ****
  • Polkio wrote:
    forgrim wrote:
    mmm maybe i should'nt have posted it, but really, like i've reiterated, it is absolutely GARBAGE for the pvp pve tournaments simply because of the sped up end deadline

Lol icon_e_smile.gif so people can have unlimited health packs but they can't play tournaments - ****

that, and a phone with a clock that's now wrong.

the moment you go back to ur original time, ur looking at huge huge huge death timers and heal pack timers
  • Polkio wrote:
    forgrim wrote:

Yeah you could use the "hack" for PvE but since your characters' health and health packs are shared across PvE & PvP, you'll screw yourself out of being able to play PvP for awhile. As forgrim said, it's really not worth it at all.
  • Damn, some pretty decent rewards up for grabs but I only rolled the **** ones
  • Dninot
    Options
    I thought the Cover tokens would be meh, but I didn't realize there were standard and hero level tokens. So far I got a Ragnarok and Magneto from them. Pretty sweet!
  • Dninot wrote:
    I thought the Cover tokens would be meh, but I didn't realize there were standard and hero level tokens. So far I got a Ragnarok and Magneto from them. Pretty sweet!

Lucky, I got Thor only. At least it was the color I needed though
  • this event has me leveling my 3 color captain america which has the added benefit of the avenger tournament. i pity the poor fools who has to deal with my 100 color power captain america (due to 150% buff)
  • oK i'm at #1 on this tournament...Johangsl

But I'm pretty sure it will not last icon_e_smile.gif
  • johangsl wrote:
    oK i'm at #1 on this tournament...Johangsl

But I'm pretty sure it will not last icon_e_smile.gif

What covers and levels are you using, johangs?