Unstable ISO!!!

Options

Comments

• I'll probably spend more time on this one to stay in top 10 but damn the 4 timers coming so fast
  • Not sure what team you are running, but probably best to back out straight away if you don't get a good board to work with. Always helps to build up some quick AP to at least bump off one of the pyros early on.
  • I'll keep grinding though from what i see i don't think the new Iron man will be worth it. I'm curious as to what the top prizes for the tourney will be though
  • Zenaku wrote:
    I'll keep grinding though from what i see i don't think the new Iron man will be worth it. I'm curious as to what the top prizes for the tourney will be though

top prize is the Iron man Mark 40.

but hey 100 points is 16 battles now. Since its now 6ap
  • i run captain america, storm modern and ___ <--insert anyone, usually thor.

i need to immediately get greens and reds for board clear or else i'm screwed.
  • me is mangneto now, thor and classic or modern storm.

wish I had a higher lvl classic widow, she is amazing at clearing countdown tiles.
  • forgrim wrote:
    i run captain america, storm modern and ___ <--insert anyone, usually thor.

i need to immediately get greens and reds for board clear or else i'm screwed.

That's the strategy I've been using too. Wolverine makes a great third, he generates strike tiles super cheap and they stack with hailstorm.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well leader in my bracket is now at 2100 points.....
  • Shuino wrote:
    Well leader in my bracket is now at 2100 points.....

My God...he is definitely playing non stop lol
  • johangsl wrote:
    Zenaku wrote:
    I'll keep grinding though from what i see i don't think the new Iron man will be worth it. I'm curious as to what the top prizes for the tourney will be though

top prize is the Iron man Mark 40.

but hey 100 points is 16 battles now. Since its now 6ap

I know for this event. I'm talking about the prize for the dark avengers event. Was just thinking off the top of my head
  • top prize is the spidey color I already have icon_e_sad.gif

more intrested in 450 and 1000 points prizes.
  • Anyone know if the locked missions with purple Spidey will open once more to have a second go at him? Missed both chances.
  • Dr_Nachin wrote:
    Anyone know if the locked missions with purple Spidey will open once more to have a second go at him? Missed both chances.
    Sorry Doc, Only one time tries for those ones
  • Thanks. Man I need to level my 2/2 spidey. Those heals are uber. trying for 1500 and 2000 unstable iso. currently at 668. I believe I should be able tor each 1500 and maybe the 2000 one by the end of the event.
  • Dr_Nachin wrote:
    Thanks. Man I need to level my 2/2 spidey. Those heals are uber. trying for 1500 and 2000 unstable iso. currently at 668. I believe I should be able tor each 1500 and maybe the 2000 one by the end of the event.

I will try it also, see how much I have on wednesday which is the day for the next missions batch
  • They just changed the spy on the replayable mission to 70 Moonstone...wow
  • ok...i think the grinding is done lol
  • johangsl wrote:
    They just changed the spy on the replayable mission to 70 Moonstone...wow

You sure? I'm not seeing that myself. Still a spy for me.
  • she just dealt my storm 963 photo ray...amazing how powerful she can get to be.

Still my storm was standing icon_e_smile.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    johangsl wrote:
    They just changed the spy on the replayable mission to 70 Moonstone...wow

You sure? I'm not seeing that myself. Still a spy for me.

An update will come...its inmiment