Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel) - 2*

15678911»

Comments

• Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    rowie wrote:
    Ok I've leveled up 5 star.pngstar.png teams (for me it's OBW, Thor, Wolvie, Daken, and Ares), and I've come to the decision that Ms. Marvel is staying permanently in my roster. Here is my reasoning:

1. At the snail rate of how i'm getting 3* and especially 4* heros, I figured I might as well invest my ISO and time in leveling up all of my star.pngstar.png heros to level 94. I figure, while i'm waiting for those 3* and 4* heros to super slowly creep into my roster, I might as well go the extra mile to level up all of them to max 94. I think this is the best route for me to take so that once i've done this, i'll be able to exclusively focus on just high level heros. Plus, the biggest advantage i'll have is I will always have any featured 2* fully leveled pre boost which will be a nice change not to ever think about or focus on any star.pngstar.png heros.

2. I think i'll revert back to 3/5/5 once I have established Hawkeye, but for now 5/5/3 works very well while i'm working on Hawkeye and even Captain America.

3. She's boosted in lots of events, and I can see this to continue for future PVE events. I might as well have a maxed out Ms. Marvel to make really good use of her especially when she is boosted for an event.

4. I think i'll see a value in her once she is at max level. Although, she seems to come out strong with full health after I beat any node due to her being at a lower level than all my heros.

You should read NP's guide to begning, because you should absolutely max your 2*'s in the begning, you want at least 6 so you can have a good rotation because
  • You should read NP's guide to begning, because you should absolutely max your 2*'s in the begning, you want at least 6 so you can have a good rotation because

Yeah i've read the Polarity guide. Good stuff, even though it's a little outdated. Yeah, I'll be leveling up all 2* heros to level 94 so I won't ever have to focus on them. I think I only have cstorm, Johnny, Ms.Marvel, Mmags, Mcap Amer, and Hawkeye left to max out. I think that should complete the 2* heros, which once i'm done will be the day i'll be celebrating. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Why is her Strategic Command unable to be sent as a Team-Up? Devs?
  • lwarzy
    lwarzy Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Is this a bug? I have my 2* Captain Marvel fully maxed to 144/champion, but I can only sell for 17,400 ISO + 100 HP....? Everyone else I have championed and maxed is 65k ISO/125 HP... What's up with this?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    lwarzy wrote:
    Is this a bug? I have my 2* Captain Marvel fully maxed to 144/champion, but I can only sell for 17,400 ISO + 100 HP....? Everyone else I have championed and maxed is 65k ISO/125 HP... What's up with this?
    Put in a ticket. They will tell you to sell it, and then they'll send you the difference.