Options

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    orionpeace wrote:
    I think it is funny to follow up the most desired character (by many, anyway) with probably the least desired 3*. icon_rolleyes.gif

My only interest is the 40K progression reward. And as soon as I can figure out the math on how likely I am to get that with minimal effort, my interest will increase to that point or diminish into nothing.

Daredevil, Rags, and Loki all thank you for your support.

I'd pick at least Daredevil and Rags over Spidey, and Loki in certain situations.

Spidey's free protect tiles easily put him over Daredevil and Loki for me.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    orionpeace wrote:
    I think it is funny to follow up the most desired character (by many, anyway) with probably the least desired 3*. icon_rolleyes.gif

My only interest is the 40K progression reward. And as soon as I can figure out the math on how likely I am to get that with minimal effort, my interest will increase to that point or diminish into nothing.

Daredevil, Rags, and Loki all thank you for your support.

I'd pick at least Daredevil and Rags over Spidey, and Loki in certain situations.

But those crotch kicks from Daredevil.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:

Oh, right, he does cause damage. I keep forgetting about that since his traps never go off for me. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What happened to that iso sale icon_razz.gif said the person who is a slave to this game (aka me)
    Even ignoring the question of encouraging their recent behavior, ISO is the worst thing to spend real money on (except for maybe the pve boosts). Even on sale, the rate is absolutely horrendous.

Just get to 100 in these lighting rounds
  • mags1587 wrote:
    mags1587 wrote:

Oh, right, he does cause damage. I keep forgetting about that since his traps never go off for me. icon_e_wink.gif

They go off all the time for me. I use him as my anti-Juggernaut weapon in PVE.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    mags1587 wrote:
    mags1587 wrote:

They go off all the time for me. I use him as my anti-Juggernaut weapon in PVE.

If Juggernaut destroys the tile with Unstoppable Crash, does the trap still go off?
  • Spider-man rewards well this is going to be one easy PvE. Engaging Rubber band mode........
  • avs962 wrote:
    If Juggernaut destroys the tile with Unstoppable Crash, does the trap still go off?

I'm not sure - it might. I know a match 4 that hits the tile by taking out the row does, but I can't remember if unstoppable crash does directly or not.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    avs962 wrote:

I'm not sure - it might. I know a match 4 that hits the tile by taking out the row does, but I can't remember if unstoppable crash does directly or not.
    Unstoppable Crash disarms traps unfortunately. Anti-Juggernaut more like Bagdevil
  • gobstopper wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    avs962 wrote:

Unstoppable Crash disarms traps unfortunately. Anti-Juggernaut more like Bagdevil

He is really, really effective against Juggernaut. If I launch an Ambush it will usually take him out.
  • Is it more efficient to beat missions as frequently as possible, or to wait for them to re-charge?
  • M695_MPQ wrote:
    Is it more efficient to beat missions as frequently as possible, or to wait for them to re-charge?

Let them recharge. Beat them a few times before you go to bed or work or whatever, but the optimal way is fighting them every 2 hours 24 minutes.
  • When does the first sub end?
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In 22 hours 35 minutes.

Oh. And I have done 2 complete clears with refreshes. Each clear was precisely 875 points.

When I started the second clear, I was ranked #187 in my sub. That does not bode well for RB.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm finding it hard to find the motivation to actually play this event past the Deadpool reward. Even then I'm finding it hard because I honestly dislike Deadpool. With the Spidey Rewards, I may not even have motivation for the next PvE either. Wish rewards was something like She-Hulk, Marvel, Falcon, or MoStorm again.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm with ya!

If it looks like I will have to grind the tinykitty out of this event to get to 40K, I'm out.

And it is looking that way.
  • So 2000 person main brackets with no RB??? Better hope that I'm not one of the last ones in.
  • russreid91
    russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wow, my first pass through on the sub and the last node is already above level 100 for IM35, cMags and a goon. Goon feed right into Armoured Assault and Magnetic Field, there were protect tiles everywhere. Didn't help that I had Punisher and Mohawk and the entire board was blue. Then AI finishes it off with World Rupture and Supernova. Completely wiped me and I don't think I really even hurt him.

Yeah, can I do this over and over again for the next 6 days, for Spidey and one Deadpool cover (if I can get there).

Sorry, that was just ridiculous. Hopefully the next board is friendlier than that and I might be able to play it.
  • Any sort of rubberbanding so far?
  • MikeyMan wrote:
    Any sort of rubberbanding so far?

It doesn't look like it to me. Done two refreshes, first ranked in the 300's, second in the 200's with one just about to come up in the 100's and the points look to be about the same.