Unholy Outlaw - Aug 4-6 - Season IV

Options
All's good with the Hood.

Apologies for delays in the rewards. I stayed up as late as I could before succumbing to the bliss that is sleep, and the hamsters had not been res'd yet.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + Baglady Yellow
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, That's Mo' Like it - Storm - Mohawk - Yellow, Green, Black
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, G/B
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, G/B
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, B
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, B
101-200. 500 ISO, Thor! Red
201-300. 250 ISO, R
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token - Bag to Basics
400. 25 HP
500. OBW - Black
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token - Bag to Basics
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. Hood - Yellow
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. X-Force - Yellow

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, Mororo - Yellow
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Y
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, Y
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Y
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Y
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More Deadpool rewards please!!
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    It would be pleasant but I think it's too early knowing MPQ's habits icon_neutral.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    DrNitroman wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    It would be pleasant but I think it's too early knowing MPQ's habits icon_neutral.gif
    This. He's probably up next though.

Come on Lazy Daken or Hulk rewards!
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    This. He's probably up next though.

Come on Lazy Daken or Hulk rewards!
    oh yes, very good suggestion sir! I need just a few more covers so that one of this char become worth to level...
    ...and I finish Deadpool PvE with a bit more than 90k iso
  • Realstuff_NameChange
    Realstuff_NameChange Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    At this point maybe they should rename it "Unholy Outage"
  • falsep77
    falsep77 Posts: 35
    Options
    after frustrating myself to DEATH with this lazy thor tournament (my lazy thor only has one level in yellow... THE END), I was ITCHING to play this Hood tourney.

In the whole while I've played, I've only gotten two hood covers: My fifth cover ever and the one I got yesterday. I was hoping to get some drops....

icon_cry.gif OH WELL RIGHT icon_cry.gif
  • Lazy storm as a reward.
    top 5 yellow
    top25 green
    top 100 black
    allince yellow
  • Happy with that, there has certainly been less MoStorm covers available than any other Lazy character released.
  • Need the covers, but this is always the worst tournament of the week for me. Hope I can at least get a couple shielding tuesday night.
  • y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm as noob as they come and have a stupid Q.

All the possible opponents that come up have cards that would just destroy mine. I use the free skips and still don't see anyone I have a chance against. I don't want to waste Iso skipping any more, is there a way to bring up fresh opponents? Deliberately losing to one of these killer teams maybe?
  • HairyDave
    Options
    y2fitzy wrote:

All the possible opponents that come up have cards that would just destroy mine. I use the free skips and still don't see anyone I have a chance against. I don't want to waste Iso skipping any more, is there a way to bring up fresh opponents? Deliberately losing to one of these killer teams maybe?
    Yep.

Use the loaner (you won't need a healthpack that way) and your two worst guys and don't even try to win. Repeat as often as necessary.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    y2fitzy wrote:

Restarting (killing the game and relaunch) helps too, I believe. I know doing that clears out my retaliation stack, leaving only the top one.
  • y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Magic, cheers gents
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yemet wrote:
    Lazy storm as a reward.
    top 5 yellow
    top25 green
    top 100 black
    allince yellow

I have her yellow at 5 so I only need top 25. That is good becuase this PVP is always a horrible end time for me.
  • This is my first time having a useable Hood. I'm inclined to go Daken/Sentry, but that seems... less than sustainable. Daken, sentry, thor, panther... Who are you guys pairing him with?
  • HairyDave
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    This is my first time having a useable Hood. I'm inclined to go Daken/Sentry, but that seems... less than sustainable. Daken, sentry, thor, panther... Who are you guys pairing him with?
    My first time with a max covered Hood too (albeit at 4/4/5) and pairing him up with Patchneto or Punisher/Panther seems to be working out just fine so far.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    yemet wrote:
    Lazy storm as a reward.
    top 5 yellow
    top25 green
    top 100 black
    allince yellow

I hope the upcoming lazy storm event is called "Mistress of Team-Ups".
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a weird feeling when the 500pt progression reward is the cover I want most. 2nd OBW build is 5/5/3 currently, and have sold off multiple purple/blue since. The black is pretty hard to come by.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited August 2014
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    This is my first time having a useable Hood. I'm inclined to go Daken/Sentry, but that seems... less than sustainable. Daken, sentry, thor, panther... Who are you guys pairing him with?
    Patchneto adore Hood but since buffed Hood takes yellow AND purple from Patch which is just unforgivable, go with anything that doesn't allow Hood tank 5/7 (he will tank 4/7 regardless: his own palette and TUAP) and minimizes turns, or kills everything in sight quickly. BP, Thor, Punisher, Magneto, Daken, lazy Cap (offense only) work well enough. If you manage a high damage team with mixed fast/slow damage, you might have to only spend healthpacks on Hood himself since 5 blue will usually prevent damage to everyone else just fine (AI Hood cannot outplay human Hood if you are careful).
  • Locked is right - just count on spending health packs on Hood. With that in mind, I'll probably go with Daken/Psy then Daken/BP for the climb, as Daken won't need packs and neither will whoever Hood tanks for. Once I get to shielding time, I'll swap for the now obligatory Daken/Sentry.