Deadpool vs Marvel Puzzle Quest – Aug 1 – 3

Options

Comments

• Jjosh wrote:
    Can someone who started post the node values for the sub?

Mandatory team-up node - 90 MBW, 90 CHawk, 90 Spy
    First regular node - 18 2* Wolvie, 40 Captain Marvel, 18 Lieutenant

Just about all the guys I'm seeing are minimally leveled at best, such as level 40 3*s.
  • HAH!

There's a mandatory teamup node at the Baxter Building with a HP prize.

Bagman is one of the defenders and Deadpool says "Seriously?!? No one even likes you!" to him.
  • Teke184 wrote:

Just about all the guys I'm seeing are minimally leveled at best, such as level 40 3*s.

Teke I actually meant how many points the nodes offered, but the levels are also helpful

EDIT: well they were helpful, but looks like d3 just turned on scaling. Starting node jumped 80 levels icon_e_sad.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You know what was REALLY insulting Deadpool? Not the 50 hero points, but the switcheroo bagman team-up I was awarded for that node.
  • There seems to be way too many nodes to grind but at least the event isn't very long.

I can just see when the sub moves to DA you'd have mission like "Daken and Bullseye again" and the mission blurb will be something like "Didn't I just fight those guys five times already?"
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Seems the ability costs have changed from the preview pictures we got from ComicCon. The black power name was changed as well. Any news on the mysterious deadpool points yet?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Updated the first post, sorry, was away watching GotG :3
  • The Logan's Heroes node, Magneto (Classic) is NOT an X-men or a Hero. Boo for double character duty just because they ran out of X-men.
  • Woo! buffed bullseye, my craziness in maxing him out pays off again
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is everyone's mandatory node (re-match! ding ding!) in the sub worth 0 points? I've no timer or points notification in the corner as usual.
  • Last PVE had one of those too, zero points repeatable node with buffed carol, presumably for you to test drive as much as you wanted.
  • Yea, I'm sad I sold my Bullseye for that stupid 2* Johnny Matchstick who I'm just going to sell if I get Deadpool. Oh well... Deadpool's red is almost overpowered.. I love that guy..
  • Fisben wrote:
    Yea, I'm sad I sold my Bullseye for that stupid 2* Johnny Matchstick who I'm just going to sell if I get Deadpool. Oh well... Deadpool's red is almost overpowered.. I love that guy..

The limitations on the red are still strong... it can take out up to 65% of the lifebar, but it can't kill someone.

Of course, run that and Retribution back to back and they're gone.
  • Teke184 wrote:
    Fisben wrote:
    Yea, I'm sad I sold my Bullseye for that stupid 2* Johnny Matchstick who I'm just going to sell if I get Deadpool. Oh well... Deadpool's red is almost overpowered.. I love that guy..

The limitations on the red are still strong... it can take out up to 65% of the lifebar, but it can't kill someone.

your wrong it can kill
    its not of the current but the maximum
  • coolbond wrote:
    Teke184 wrote:
    Fisben wrote:

your wrong it can kill

Ah. Yeah, that would be difference.

Thought it was 65% of current, not 65% of max.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    coolbond wrote:
    your wrong it can kill

Actually, you're wrong.

As a test, I used it on Patch when he had 20 health. It left him with 7.

So, it takes 65% of the current HP up to his max damage. But it cannot kill anyone.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There are people in my bracket who are well over 2K in points.

My single clear of all nodes netted 1400 in the Sub.

Are they just grinding like crazy on the nodes? Isn't it more point efficient to wait for the nodes to recharge?

I can understand their behavior if we were in the final hours, but not so early. Besides, if there is any RB, they are just making it easier for those they leave behind now.

Am I mistaken on the points?
  • orionpeace wrote:
    Are they just grinding like crazy on the nodes? Isn't it more point efficient to wait for the nodes to recharge?

What happens if you have other things to do and cannot play every 2H24 minutes?
  • orionpeace wrote:
    There are people in my bracket who are well over 2K in points.

My single clear of all nodes netted 1400 in the Sub.

I can understand their behavior if we were in the final hours, but not so early. Besides, if there is any RB, they are just making it easier for those they leave behind now.

Am I mistaken on the points?

Clearly they're trying to drive up global scaling. . . .
  • Teke184 wrote:
    Jjosh wrote:
    Can someone who started post the node values for the sub?

Well I not started yet but the opening node deadpool vs Marvel Heroes is 88/89