The Doctor (Doom) is in.

Options

Comments

• Ouch! lost 53 points overnight
  • Doh wish I hadn't got rid of my level 115 should have just bought another slot lmao...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Doh wish I hadn't got rid of my level 115 should have just bought another slot lmao...
    Yeah, that's a bit cray-cray.
  • Doh wish I hadn't got rid of my level 115 should have just bought another slot lmao...

I can't believe someone would do this.

I seriously hope he's joking.
  • As of now my bracket seems kind of weak. People keep shooting up and getting right knocked back down. I'm first at 742 points, second rank is 628 points.

I really don't know if I should push to have more of a cushion. The air is getting thinner and I'm seeing less of those easy 15 Doom, 85 Thor and high lvl Storm/Wolverine/Daken teams in my matchmaking group. That means going higher might get me attacked much more. Also now I'm a little afraid of overshooting and getting stuck on first. I want that yellow Spidey!
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think everyone in my bracket is playing the Hunt. I played last night just to get the HP at 400 and this morning I'm sitting in 8th place with 373 points. First place in my bracket is 878 points.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Doh wish I hadn't got rid of my level 115 should have just bought another slot lmao...

I seriously hope he's joking.

I hope he's serious. Just because it would be so abysmally stupid.

Polkio's mean. But I was mean back, so it's all good.
  • Zathrus wrote:

Polkio's mean. But I was mean back, so it's all good.

This tournament is totaly played by my wife. She did not know you guys so she will be attacking everybody who give 10+ points icon_e_smile.gif
    So if you will be attack not hesitate to fight back icon_e_smile.gif
  • It's not often i wake up to see -300. My doom is only level 20 icon_e_sad.gif

On the bright side all i want is a top 10 finish.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    It's not often i wake up to see -300. My doom is only level 20 icon_e_sad.gif

Ouch...I was surprised I didn't get attacked last night. I bumped him from 35 to 50 after the tournament started, but there are plenty of them out there higher level than me.
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    It's not often i wake up to see -300. My doom is only level 20 icon_e_sad.gif

Ouch...I was surprised I didn't get attacked last night. I bumped him from 35 to 50 after the tournament started, but there are plenty of them out there higher level than me.

well i picked fights with LVL 70+ dooms that had bad teammates because it's so easy to shut down doom when you're attacking. On the flip side a level 70 doom left unchecked can destroy the awful AI of my defense team too.
  • Oh **** oh **** oh ****. Zathrus and TheLadder just showed up in matchmaking.
  • Polkio wrote:
    This tournament is totaly played by my wife. She did not know you guys so she will be attacking everybody who give 10+ points icon_e_smile.gif
    So if you will be attack not hesitate to fight back icon_e_smile.gif

Tell her to attack me more, it's really hard to find 30+ targets recently for me icon_e_wink.gif
  • With apologies to Hanson:

Doombots, takin' over New York
    Lookout they're comin'
    Doombots, signify my doom
    Run away
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    Oh **** oh **** oh ****. Zathrus and TheLadder just showed up in matchmaking.

That was pretty much my cue to tank. Thank you to everyone that has been helping me out. Have fun with the Bag Man and Yelena, they'll be back for the next lightning rounds as well since I won't have time to play on Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
  • Bit of a weird situation for me this. I don't have a scary enough team to get a spidey cover and I have all of the Cap covers I need, so the 3 recruit tokens are looking like the best prize for me.
  • i just won 25 points to some guy smashing into my team 3 times and failing.

feels good to get points for doing nothing but lying in bed watching tv
  • fatcatfan wrote:

I'm more concerned that you think I'm in his league...

I'm hoping to finish top10, but I don't know at this point.
  • fatcatfan wrote:

Lol. I've grinded to 1000 so am happy with my prize haul. Bagman allstars are back out now as I won't be staying awake for the endgame, help yourself guys lol icon_twisted.gif