Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

The Doctor (Doom) is in.

Anybody else just get a pop-up about a Doom tournament?

Comments

• Welp. I'm screwed. Please don't tell me reward is Spidey again.
  • Yep, doesn't show up in the featured tab though... mine's only 2/0 lvl 25 but hopefully this tourney can help with that
  • Welp. I'm screwed. Please don't tell me reward is Spidey again.

Only mentioned IW, but the tournament doesn't show up.
  • hrm... yeah, popup but no event.

Makes me wish I'd tried harder for the Doom progress rewards this week, but 3/2 Lvl 51 should be enough to at least participate.
  • mags1587mags1587 Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    The event just showed up for me. Top reward is IW, then Spidey, then Captain America.
  • Don't really wanna level my doom...gotta let rag and mag carry icon_e_smile.gif
  • Mine is 5/5 but only level 35...and I just put some iso into Ragnarok I could have used. Would have brought him up to 50 for sure.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Don't really wanna level my doom...gotta let rag and mag carry icon_e_smile.gif

ur not gonna like my leveled dr doom then teehee
  • What's the boost %? if it's under 100% i aint scurred icon_e_smile.gif
  • its not showing up for r43, and i can't dl til r44. but the boost is obscured now from what i was led to believe in patch notes.

but once again, the rewards don't entice me at all, i will have to see progression rewards
  • Purple this time for top 10.

I feel so foolish spending HP on Spidey (over 3k+). They've been handing em out like candy. No reason for many to have usable Spideys now.

Progression is Moonstone for low/mid, Doom for 1100+.
  • so zero cares in the world for this tournament, focus on hunt instead. i seeeeeeeeee
  • I guess I'll go full out first on bad is good and pick up 6th or so place in dr doom. No point in stressing over it when I don't have to icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I have a pretty decent Doom (3/5, lvl 75) but I'm not terribly excited for this one.
  • I had a 3/3/3 moonstone and sold it on accident meaning to sell my extra red cover. Good thing it was only lvl 6 but I doubt I even try to build her again. Lol
  • I dunno, I feel that they should just leave villians in Lightning Rounds. They've been really dominant lately.
  • Yup, shows up after update. Nice! Blue and Purple Spidey for 3-5 (plus yellow for 2).
  • Buff % isn't shown like it used to be, but judging by match damage, it's 200% buff to Doom.
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    Buff % isn't shown like it used to be, but judging by match damage, it's 200% buff to Doom.

Health is 200%.
  • Oh sweet easy purple spidey? im in thereeee