The Hunt

Options

Comments

• How the hell do the repeatables work? They don't replenish in value like last time...its pure rubber banding?
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    How the hell do the repeatables work? They don't replenish in value like last time...its pure rubber banding?

Mine do replenish, but at a random/unpredictable rate that doesnt appear is tied to my play. It probably is (has to be), but I cant figure it out yet. I played Last of 'em down to zero after the two lowers, but then its the first with points again followed by the easiest (the first I got to 0 rewards). And the Last of 'em was at 295pts even thought I was 4th in my sub and 70th overall. WTHeck?
  • My hardest mission is worth 49, 2nd hardest 16, and easiest 0....I really can't defend myself if someone else has better mission scores.

Sigh...they had the scoring system down so well for the last one...this is awful
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    WHOA! They just cycle over and over for the 10 days!
  • Its a cycle. So i need an IW now...
  • i jsut wasted 5 mins trying to quickly do the 3x230 mission for 150 points...missed it by 30 secs and it didnt register the points for me...but gave me 100 iso for a first time completion even though ive done it like 10 times already (also the 20 iso reward), i still got top 2 though, so it didnt really matter though
  • 3 the hunt tokens, 3 thor. Nice
  • um...anybody get their rewards yet?
  • nvm just got it. Held off 3rd place who was making a furious charge...i hate this point system
  • ariakas wrote:
    3 the hunt tokens, 3 thor. Nice

well its either him or hawkeye if you're gonna pull a **
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    um...anybody get their rewards yet?

Yup...got right character (widow), wrong color (purple). Second one today but maxed already.
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    um...anybody get their rewards yet?

Yup...got right character (widow), wrong color (purple). Second one today but maxed already.

i got all the hunt chars maxed out...only IW would help me lol. Stupid tokens i wish they were just regular heroics >_<
  • You're ahead of me. I also need Spidey blue and purple.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bah, I had thor die turn 3 to a ridiculous cascade that triggered draken like 4 times, and 2 crits, and then when I used a medpack to try again with widow, I couldn't even get venom down before thor died again. And I fell out of the top 10 because of it. Oh well, at least the token was a yellow spidey.

I'm not sure if I care about this point system enough to even bother trying for even just the red punisher at this point
  • Misguided wrote:
    You're ahead of me. I also need Spidey blue and purple.

oh i forgot about spidey! i need 1 blue / 2 purple for him icon_e_smile.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    nvm just got it. Held off 3rd place who was making a furious charge...i hate this point system
    point system is wierd...i was first by like 200 points for like 8 hours and all my missions were worth nothing, then with like 2 hours left to do i had 4 people pass me, where first and second place passed me by 300 points, then with an hour left i checked my missions again and 2 of them was worth 150-200 each, so i just did them and passed them... i assumed they couldnt pass me again seeing as i did my missions in the last 30 mins and they used up all the points they could get
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    You're ahead of me. I also need Spidey blue and purple.

oh i forgot about spidey! i need 1 blue / 2 purple for him icon_e_smile.gif

Well, looks like we've got 20 chances (19 more, including the progression rewards) before this thing ends.

As for the point system, I think trying to understand it is a losing proposition. I'm just trying to get a heroic token in each group. Not really grinding much except to grab all the 500 iso rewards.
  • This point system rewards NINJAS

I HATE NINJAS
  • Dammit I lost Alaska's top 3 by a few meager points because I woke up 16 minutes before the thing ended. Curse you sleep!!!
  • im not trying for top 2 anymore. I got my 500 hps im satisfied...but the frustration is maddening.