Hollowpoint Kiss - June 25-27 - Season III

Options

Comments

• kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If anyone knows sckl from 5 deadly omens, tell him i'm not going to fight for 1st place if he wants the 4* cover. I was just scoring based on my HP budget for the event
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @dear bluey - Can i transfer into your bracket now?!
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Doing my best to avoid Ares teams.

EDIT: WOW... got into a game against another CStorm. Ares hit mine with his green move, and then CStorm yellow powers kept bouncing back and forth between my team and his until my team got wiped out. Awesome... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    @dear bluey - Can i transfer into your bracket now?!

Come on over. It's like I'm one of the cool kids at the back of the bus for once. icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    My top 10 hasn't changed in 2 hours and includes 7-10 unshielded at 597-520. I am not kidding, these guys aren't even actively playing it seems (and not getting hit either). Deertylunatic was shielded earlier in 3rd at 932, I think he must have just missed his shield expiring cause he just slid down 100 points and reshielded...in 4th icon_razz.gif. This tournament is crazy.

Maybe all the guys ran out of health pack due to true healing change so they can't hit each other even if they wanted to.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guy in 7th got hit a couple times, but then he won a few matches to stay in top 10, guy in 10th got passed, but then did a couple more to get up to 577 and stay 10th. Never seen such a low 10th place when I didn't start in the last hour or two.
  • Unknown
    Options
    my client was saying there was 30min left at the time pvp events usually ends, and now the event is gone.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That was fun. Let's not do that again.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Welp, seems like I need to focus on spending my Iso-8 on leveling up my other 2* characters. I need to have more teams I can switch between so I don't have to use up my Health Packs so quickly. Did manage to end up in 2nd, which is nice. I just wish it was for a 3* that wasn't Daredevil...

Thinking I might buy a Roster spot and just let Daredevil have it until I can get a better character for the spot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WELL DONE 5DVENOMS!!! So proud of you guys!

ac308f89992bc726a41b261dc51c1d45135c615d6bff3460a01a7a9d76cec9d7.jpg
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled 5th at the last moment, and got me 3 DD covers.......

Ummm yay icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lycra wrote:
    WELL DONE 5DVENOMS!!! So proud of you guys!

ac308f89992bc726a41b261dc51c1d45135c615d6bff3460a01a7a9d76cec9d7.jpg
    We didn't play hard , so we won ?
  • Unknown
    Options
    5 DEADLY VENOMS WON..................................must have cheated.

Nobody plays harder then xmen. NOBODY
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was kind of a weird Pvp. I don't think I was hit once after I pulled out my tank team
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i managed to make up 78 points in 5 minutes and finish 1st! icon_e_biggrin.gif:D:D:D
  • Unknown
    Options
    Started this event with 24 hrs left, only scored 468 points and still finished 30th. Lol
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My bracket was so soft I got #1 without ever shielding (924 pts at the end). Some defensive wins helped, too. Overall HPK tourneys are always a world of green; can't wait to see some rainbow again.
    Microtom wrote:
    my client was saying there was 30min left at the time pvp events usually ends, and now the event is gone.
    Similar thing happened to me the last time I left the client to run for 2 hours or so. When I came back I missed a LR and Webslinger beginning because my client was telling me that only Category-5 was running at that time and Webslinger would begin at an odd later time or so when in reality it started on schedule.
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Didn't bother shielding, finished 16th with 725 points.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Started this event with 24 hrs left, only scored 468 points and still finished 30th. Lol
    My internet crapped out on me all morning so apparently I only held onto 500 points - which was 110th icon_e_sad.gif

I mean, yay Bagman!
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Great Job 5DV good to see you guys in 1st place! Very proud of ya!