Hollowpoint Kiss - June 25-27 - Season III

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    With the "True healing" live now, and OBW not able to be used for this event, any idea's on a transitioning 2* to 3* team? I am trying to be more diverse and am going to try 77hulk/92LT/45GSBW(30 but buffed to 45).

On the plus side, it is nice to not go against constant OBW+Ares/Thor/Wolvie teams.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Yay daredevil rewards! I think im the onlyone excited about this. Lol icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Yes. Yes, you are.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'll admit, I find Daredevil a lot of fun to play, but a) mine is cover maxed and b) he's a risky, risky player to base anything on, given how unreliable he is, and MPQ is all about minimizing risks and only picking out the easiest opponents.

On the plus side, the next PVP may be the rare one where my goofy leveling strategy gives me a major advantage. Hello boosted-to-162nd level Daredevil and the occasional 8k+ trap tile...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wonder if we'll get a DD event next. A She-Hulk event also seems possible.
    Maybe it will be the DD event with She-Hulk rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daredevil?!? Good lord...Daredevil?!? I get all hyped for this event, I'm finally entering 3* land, ready to tear up those 2* teams (its revenge time, ares!), and I get Daredevil?!? If you need me I'll be sobbing in the corner.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:

I would go with a DD event with Shulkie rewards. But that is just me.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:

I would go with a DD event with Shulkie rewards. But that is just me.

This is my expectation as well.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    What, what is the purpose of Daredevil in this world anymore when every self-respecting 3* team will field Patch and LDaken? Daken, who, you know, defeats the purpose of DD existing?

I don't think that DD and Bag-Man prizes are to troll the playerbase, btw; maybe they want to see the decreasing player interest and explain it to suits by the rewards not being enticing enough. That healing change? Bollocks, players loved it.

Edit: not that DD had much of a purpose before, but now... Diverse rosters my ****.
    I can maybe explain the value of all characters slightly rising thanks to possible damage done on defense (early damage, passive damage), but DD is still a failure.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Daredevil/Bagman. They're trolling us.

First thing I thought as well. These may well be the worst rewards ever. Can't all be amazing of course, but bagman? Yeesh.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Are there no seed teams anymore? Or are they just gone in the first five minutes?

I opened it up right away and got seeds. Just gotta be quick I guess?
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Yay daredevil rewards! I think im the onlyone excited about this. Lol icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm happy to get any cover I don't already have and my Daredevil is currently 2/2/3, so the top 25 would be a good fit.

Still... it's Daredevil and the suspense of will they/won't they match my trap tiles randomly placed miles away from like colors... icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmmm. GSBW, UDaken, LT.
    Something something sea of green.

This could be fun.
  • Abralicious
    Abralicious Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Still will try and push on for the sake of points but this event doesn't particularly interest me. I seem to get DD covers more than any other 3* and I'm just not interested in his gameplay.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Let's implement a new change to healing and then lock out the character most well known for using said tactics.

And then let's hand out some of the worst prizing in three months.

I hope that *2 covers for rewards are randomly chosen, because Daredevil and Bad-Man (typo intended) feels like a slap after the change.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    icon_e_smile.gif Daredevil rewards. That means Blind Justice tourney next (I think that's the name). People are gonna get blown up and have their lives ruined cause of true healing changes.
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Meh. My DD has been sitting at 5/0/2 forever, so in theory I need the covers, but in practice I really don't care.

I am, however, less than 500 points away from getting the 10-pack from the season progression, so I guess I might as well play for that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Rusalka wrote:
    Meh. My DD has been sitting at 5/0/2 forever, so in theory I need the covers, but in practice I really don't care.

I am, however, less than 500 points away from getting the 10-pack from the season progression, so I guess I might as well play for that.

That's what I'm going for!! Hoping they give something better than the last two seasons... Which would be a single 3*.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All I know is that if there's a DD pvp that gives out She-Hulk rewards, it darn well better be called Blind Justice.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Got my final 2 green GSBW covers from Hotshot and the daily reward, so now I'm roaring and ready to go. So pumped to be sniping down whole teams on this one; I'm gonna play all day for those *looks* ...Daredevil... covers...

Hmm, maybe I'll just go outside instead.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think I'm going to break out the Patch/Lazy Daken team. I guess. That or take three days to get up to 300, and find that gets me top 25.