Get your snipe on with the Grey Lady.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + IW - Yellow
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Daredevil, all three covers
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, DD blue/purple
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, DD blue/purple
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, DD purple drank
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, DD purp walk
101-200. 500 ISO, Bagman. Legit Bagman. Yellow if that matters.
201-300. 250 ISO, More yellow Bagman. Really, trust me.
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token - Turn in for Bagman
400. 25 HP
500. Hawkeyeseewhatyoudidthere - Blue
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token - Additional Bagman
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. GSBW - Green
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. X-Forts - Green

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, DD-Red
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, DD-Red
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, DD-Red
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, DD-Red
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, DD-Red
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I expect Daredevil rewards since we haven't seen him in quite a while. I would like Sentry, but we all know that's not going to happen.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daredevil would mean two tournaments in a row where I wouldn't care where I place as long as I hit 900 or so and am likely in the top 25. That would be nice.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Id be one of the ones actually wanting the covers. @_@. As I posted in another thread he was my first rare and would love to max him out. Lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    My Daredevil is cover maxed, so that's ideal, as far as I'm concerned.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    It'll be IM40 so you can get more covers of him while he's boosted in Heroic Juggs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Likely rewards will be She-Hulk...
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    It'll be IM40 so you can get more covers of him while he's boosted in Heroic Juggs.

Won't happen. Juggs event will be over while this event is going on. Wouldn't make sense for them to do that. Then again, what does make sense in this game lately.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    History shows that HPK tourneys had desirable prizes: Psylocke and lazyThor (well, arguable in case of Psylocke but she looks cool and is good against AP stealers with early damage, for example). And lazyThor prizes were the first time ever he was rewarded in regular PvP. Maybe it's because oBW is locked out, maybe the third one will be an odd one out.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

Won't happen. Juggs event will be over while this event is going on. Wouldn't make sense for them to do that. Then again, what does make sense in this game lately.
    Entirely my point icon_lol.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    pbrownusmc wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

Entirely my point icon_lol.gif
    I'm guessing we'll get Heroic Juggs Pt 2 right after Pt 1.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daredevil pffft
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I expect Daredevil rewards since we haven't seen him in quite a while. I would like Sentry, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Good Call!!!! Should have a reward for predicting rewards. lol
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yay daredevil rewards! I think im the onlyone excited about this. Lol icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Yay daredevil rewards! I think im the onlyone excited about this. Lol icon_e_biggrin.gif

I am too... don't have him on my roster. Will add to the "Diversity" that the devs want...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daredevil rewards? Damn devs making me spend all my ISO, first Human Torch who had 9 covers at level 15, now same with Daredevil who's at 3/2/2 and level 18... guess it's time to empty the 165k bank icon_lol.gif
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Are there no seed teams anymore? Or are they just gone in the first five minutes?
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hahahahaha, everyone yells in the devs face about healing and they give the middle finger. Awesome. icon_lol.gif
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Are there no seed teams anymore? Or are they just gone in the first five minutes?

You probably got the forced refresh when they pushed the new healing 'feature'. That tends to clear the cache of queued opponents (which were probably all seed teams) then it filled it with players who immediadly fought one battle before the refresh hit them.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Yeah that's probably what did it - looked weird seeing 3x141s sitting on 0 points...

Edit: Just got my first ever snowstorm kill - Deceptive Tactics created the crit, Punisher matched the environment tiles and Betsy said goodnight to the enemy team icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daredevil/Bagman. They're trolling us.