Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Comments

• hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    hothie said:
    Sure, why not?

SR99, Day 271, 198 Slots

5* 29/60, with Switch and Okoye highest, both at 2/1/1 respectively.
    4* 107/115 (Just 8 more!) 14 Champed with Carnage just needing Iso to be next. 5 others at 10+ covers.
    3* All champed, with Spidey highest at 239
    2* Farming as usual, just sold Wolverine, will re-roster him tomorrow.
    1* Just Juggs for DDQ and MBW for teamups.

Iso debt: 2.1M
    Supports aren't too bad, with 40/54 and 12 maxed as high as I can get them now.

Piggy Bank: 3 LL Tokens, 131 CP

My philosophy with LL and CP so far has been to spend them as I get them to build my roster, but with the Anniversary store coming up, I have decided to make September into "Save-tember." I'm going to save my LL tokens for a time when I can get more (30+?) consecutive pulls, and my CP for the Anniversary Store. I'm also saving up my Spicy Vault tokens trying to get some of the 4*s that I don't have whenever they enter the Spicy vault.

My 3* shard theory for the past few months has been to favorite whoever has HP coming up either next or within the next 2. But this month I'm shifting my focus to whoever has CP (or LL) coming up soon, trying to boost my Piggy Bank even more. My 4* shard theory is just whoever I want to champ next, currently Silk (I have enjoyed running her while she's boosted.)

I guess my goals for now are:

1. To roster all of the 4* characters. Rostering 5*s will have to wait until I dump my piggy bank out.
    2. Continue to work on champing more 4*s
    3. Save LL and CP for October.

Just 3 months later, and it's Day 365 for me!!! Happy 1-year Anniversary!

SR119, I'm less than 500 xp from being eligible for CL10. I may try it out just to see how bad I get destroyed before going back down to CL9 until i can fill out my 5* roster a little better.

233 Slots, with HP for another 1 at the moment. Only 12 CP because I've been spending them on Classics trying to get my xp up to SR 120.

5* 50/63, with Odin highest covered at 4/2/5, although I've been using my 1/3/2 Shang Chi a lot. I've really liked pairing him with Karnak for some super crit nuke damage. SW 2/1/2, Okoye 2/1/1, BRB 0/1/1. Shargetting Apoc to get his yellow, as he's 2/1/0 for me.
    4* All except Echo (just released) rostered, 33 champs with 6 more just needing iso. 20 more with 10-12 covers, currently shargetting Sabertooth. I feel having more champs really opens up my pvp immensely as I can tailor my team to who i am fighting against. Devil Dino was the last one I needed, and I got him during the Anniversary, and champed him exactly a week after rostering him, which is unreal.

3. 4 Max champed. Spidey, Strange, Ragnarok, and Daken. I sold Daken to make way for BRB, although I am hesitant to sell the other 3 yet. Strange and Spidey are useful for me, and Ragnarok is a Lightning Round required character, so I'll hang onto him for while. Dupes for all but Strange, as he is my latest max champ. All of the rest (non-dupes) are above level 200, which is nice. Magneto's next at level 261.

2* farming as usual. I've champed 100 2*s, so the farm is working well. I did end up selling my max champed Bag man when a lightning round gave me 3 straight Bagman covers in 3 straight matches. Haven't missed him yet, but might come April.

1* Still just Juggs and MBW. Have had Juggs since Day 1, and MBW for alliance team up sharing.

Iso debt is somewhere between 8 and 9 mil. It doesn't help that I keep opening up CLs, but I don't see the light at the end of the iso debt tunnel anytime soon. It's just a fact you live with when filling out your roster.

Supports are 44/54, although I don't see ever getting any of the stones, so really, 44/48.
    5 maxed at 200, 7 maxed at 150, 4 others maxed as well. I still need red iso to level up my supports, but I'm starting to see a day when it's really no longer useful for me as a reward.

Milestones:
    659,583/1,000,000 matches
    27.8M /50M  iso used
    12,706/15K Health Packs used
    4443/6000 Team ups used
    27,777/50K Boosts used
    143/200 Shields used
    3041/3250 Supports leveled
    1333/2000 4* powers
    104/250 5* powers
    100/250 2* Champed
    47/80 3* champed
    33/35 4* Champed
    0/1 5* Champed

All of this has been in my first year, so newer players can have an idea of what can be accomplished in year 1. And by no means have I done everything right. I didn't set up my 2* farm until about 2 months into playing. And I was in a casual alliance for about 8 months of that. Being in a competitive alliance really made a huge difference to my roster in terms of the rewards that I was getting for every event, as well as CP, advice, etc.

The down side of year 1 is that the grind of this game takes up a lot of my time, a lot more than I want it to. So I told myself I would make it to year 1 and then cut back. Maybe go back to a casual alliance so there isn't any pressure to perform well in every event.

1. Keep working on champing 4*s.
    2. Keep trying to get more 5* covers (which is everyone's goal, right?)
    3. Try out CL10 and judge from there.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    hothie said:

SR119, I'm less than 500 xp from being eligible for CL10. I may try it out just to see how bad I get destroyed before going back down to CL9 until i can fill out my 5* roster a little better.

In PVP you won't get destroyed.  Its the exact same people and rosters as before.  The only difference is that the top 25 players can reach higher scores.  Otherwise, you que the exact same people and rosters.

In PVE.  the last clears have bigger enemy levels and higher health pools.  Although to be fair, the finish is only 3 clears while cl9 and lower has always been 4 clears.  Trust us when we say, 3 clears against bigger enemies with higher health pools takes just as long if not longer than 4 clears of slightly easier opponents.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,802 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, your PvP CL *only* affects which leaderboard/bracket you're in and what rewards you get.  It does not affect matchmaking or gameplay in any way.  In PvP you should always pick the highest CL you have access to.
  • hothie
    Update (from yesterday, although technically it's still Day 365 for me) : Got to SR120, and have been playing the Echo pvp at Cl10. I shielded at 9th with 25 wins, but I'm getting hammered a lot, too. The progress reward shards allowed me to roster Echo, so all 4*s now rostered. Spider Silk ends today, so should be able to play  pve CL10 tomorrow and see how well I can complete it (or not.) Not worried about placement so much now, just being able to complete Cl10 pve.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I champed Blob at the weekend meaning I now have every 4* champed bar Ikaris who is something like 3/2/2. I am down to 178k-ish iso though but I guess that isn't a big problem for now.
    My pursuit of Shang Chi though has been stalled at a frustrating 7/3/2. I am close to another cover via shards though but my last 5* draws went Ultron, Ultron, Ultron, Ultron, Ultron, Ultron, Gamora, Gamora, Gamora. So I guess only 3 more Gamora before it switches back to Shang?!?!

The pursuit of Shang Chi has landed me with an 8/3/3 cover distribution with 471 shards, so I know I am guaranteed to champ him before he leaves but ideally I would like to champ him with champ levels. I will definitely get enough shards for another cover so it then comes down to whether I can organically draw that last purple or blue before he leaves. If I manage to hang on to top 20 today I will get the shards needed but I suspect not being able to do any more clears in the day time may do me for that, so will have to get them via SCL10 progression.
    However concentrating on Shang Chi means I skipped Sersi's store which means I will have to spend in the next 3 LT's although I guess I could wait it out and see what our next 5 is like. My Ultron is 0/4/3 but I don't really enjoy using him and am likewise not overly impressed with Gamora.
    Ikaris now at lvl 209 and so should be champed reasonably soon to sit with the rest. Echo will get a little run as favourite in the Holiday Season.
  • JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    First time posting in the thread but thought it would be fun to refer back to later down the line. 

Day 105 I think so still in in a very early phase of playing the game. Generally competing at SCL5. Also a free-to-play player so progress likely slower than most on here. Really enjoying the growth though.

Currently at 52 roster slots
    5*'s: 4 to date. All 1 cover each (Apocalypse, Gamora, Ronan & Shang Chi)
    4*'s: 0
    3*s: 9 champed, 25 more rostered. 34/47 total. 
    2*'s: 13/14 farming for rewards. Only Bagman not rostered. 
    1*: Just Spiderman for DDQ

Plans: Biggest objective is to get those final 3's on the roster. Enough shards to roster all of them so only lack of HP holding me back. 

Hopefully I can start looking at jumping out of SCL5 too and in to 6 or 7 for PVE.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since it's nearing the end of the year soon, I thought it would be good to jot down how my progress looks like every two or three months in 2022.

Day 1463

ISO-8: 1.3 mil

There's no challenge in covering 4* anymore so I'll focus on the end game content: 5*.

Breakdown of 5* based on covers:

0 to 3 covers: 7
    4 to 6 covers: 11
    7 to 9 covers: 11
    10 to 12 covers: 8
    13 or more covers: 27

I'm not in a rush to focus on those in the 10 to 12 covers category because they are not my type of playstyles (trap or trap-like abilities, tiles destruction or board manipulation). Even if I rush to turn them into 13 covers, I won't have the iso-8 to champ them anyway. 

Moving forward, my plan would be to use my excess cps to pull from Classic Store on the last day of Feb, May, Jul and Oct 2022, unless the 5* I really want to champ appears in special stores.  I expect all 11 5* in 4 to 6 covers category to move to 7 to 9, and all 5* in 7 to 9 category to move to 10 - 12 category. The number of 5* in the 0 to 3 covers should drop by 50%.

I'll post again in this thread on 1 March 2022. 

• HoundofShadow
    Since I've calculated I can spend all my current leftover cps on classics and still able to cover the next set of Latest, I decided to do an update in February instead. 

I pulled 72 classics and got a poor 9.722% rate. However, it should even out itself over time.

Day 1505
    ISO-8: 1.4 mil
    0 to 3 covers: 7 --> 2
    4 to 6 covers: 11 --> 9
    7 to 9 covers: 11 --> 14
    10 to 12 covers: 8 --> 10 
    13 or more covers: 27 --> 30

Seeing the group in 10 to 12 covers increasing can be quite funny because I won't be able to champ all of them. It'll take me at least 5.72 million to champ them. By the time I gathered 5.72 mil, the number would have increased.

Next pull: 5 May 2022
  • KillaBeeSwarm
    KillaBeeSwarm Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Long time player, currently a casual PVE player. I can typically get full progression in Shield Level 10, but whether I do or not just depends on how the week is going.

Day 2841, 3.8M ISO, 4900 CP

My only 5* champ is Kitty Pride. I have 13 covers for Apocalypse, Colossus, Iceman, Knull, Okoye, Scarlet Witch and Shang-Chi.

Goals:
    Get Sersi to 13 covers before she rotates out. She's 4/3/2 with over 800 shards.
    Level Ikarus from 277 to 280 so I can get another cover for IHulk. IHulk is 4/3/4 with almost 800 shards.

5* breakdown:
    10 to 12 covers: IHulk (4/3/4) and Cable (3/5/2)
    7 to 9 covers: 23
    4 to 6 covers: 18
    1 to 3 covers: 14
    0 covers: Elektra

Trying to decide whether I should enter "multiple baby champ land" or not. I, like many, broke the hoard for Colossus-SW-Knull. At the time I was going to champ them with the idea of using the time saved in PVE to do more in PVP. But, then I heard people complaining about how their PVP experience seemed worse when they had more than one low level 5* champ, so I decided not to champ mine.
  • JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2022
    First time posting in the thread but thought it would be fun to refer back to later down the line. 

Day 105 I think so still in in a very early phase of playing the game. Generally competing at SCL5. Also a free-to-play player so progress likely slower than most on here. Really enjoying the growth though.

Currently at 52 roster slots
    5*'s: 4 to date. All 1 cover each (Apocalypse, Gamora, Ronan & Shang Chi)
    4*'s: 0
    3*s: 9 champed, 25 more rostered. 34/47 total. 
    2*'s: 13/14 farming for rewards. Only Bagman not rostered. 
    1*: Just Spiderman for DDQ

Plans: Biggest objective is to get those final 3's on the roster. Enough shards to roster all of them so only lack of HP holding me back. 

Hopefully I can start looking at jumping out of SCL5 too and in to 6 or 7 for PVE.
    Still free-to-play so hard to judge the speed of progress against others who've splashed out on HP's, CP's, shards and covers. Nevertheless, happy to have finally got my last 3* last night. A good time to update (day 179)

Currently at 72 roster slots
    5's: 6 to date (Gamora, Apoc, Shang Chi all two covers. Kingpin, Ronan & Ultron with 1). 
    4*'s: 5 rostered with Ikaris champed (been in a lot of events so got the covers and shards to champ him quite easily). 
    3*s: All 47 rostered - 38 champed
    2*s: 13/14 farming. Still only Bagman not rostered
    1*s: Just Spiderman for DDQ

Next step is to start building my 4 and 5 collection to help with PVP in particular but also improve SCL I can get a decent placement in in PVE. 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Ares76 said:
    Never did one of these reports before. But I followed this thread when there was more activity. When your roster is still growing you can compare your progress to others and that's kinda interesting. 
    Day: 1840
    Shield Rank: 203
    My hoard: 3572 CP and 11 LT's
    22K HP
    Still not iso-positive!
    My roster:
    1*s: All rostered, some champed for DDQ
    2*s: Farming
    3*s: Farming
    4*s: All champed except Loki (I only champ 4*s when they have at least 10 saved covers).
    I'm afraid of farming 4*s because I'm already at 279 roster slots and it might burn my HP. So I decided to keep it slow once a 4-star reaches Level 360 (Peggy and Valkyrie are my highest at 362). My strategy is to only apply covers from there on and save the shards. Once a character is at 370 with covers I might have enough shards to champ him.
    5*s: 58 rostered (only Shang-Chi missing). 45 champed and 13 un-champed.
    My goal is to champ all of them because of the weekly god-boosts that helf a lot on PvP.
    My 13 unchamped 5*s are:
    • Thor: He's at 5/5/3 and I could champ him but my Okoye is only level 459 so I'll wait.
    • Mister Sinister: Missing 1 cover. He is favourited right now.
    • Silver Surfer: Missing 1 cover. Will be finished by Reed Richards soon.
    • Black Suit Spider-Man: Missing 1 cover. Will be finished by one of the spider-guys soon. 
    • Star-Lord: Missing 1 cover. Will be finished by Drax soon.
    • Doctor Doom: Missing 2 covers. Susan Storm is favourited right now to finish him.
    • Ronan: Missing 2 covers. Is a 490 shards and will be featured next week in PvE and PvP. So will be finished soon.
    • Green Goblin: Missing 3 covers. One will come from milestones in a few weeks the others from his feeder Sandman.
    • Havok: Missing 4 covers. Has no feeder. I'm hoping for a store in the near future.
    • Odin (0/1/1) and Electro (0/2/2) will hopefully be champed when I try to champ Shang-Shi in a few weeks.
    • And then there is the problem child: Cyclops. I had to skip him in Latest because I had not enough pulls. He has no feeder and was not featured in special stores as of now. I really don't see him finished in the next months.
    My goal for the future will be to champ every latest character before he leaves latest. I've managed to do that since the release of Storm (with Cyclops being the only exception). I'm also hoping to be iso-positive after this year's anniversary.
     214 days since my last report. I think I'm finally reaching my personal end-game.

Day: 2054
    Shield Rank: 217
    My hoard: 242 CP and 5 LT's
    12,700 HP
    2 mio. iso and nothing to spend on. I must be iso-positive!!! :)
    roster slots: 317

My roster:
    1*s: All champed (why? because I have the iso!)
    2*s: Farming
    3*s: Farming
    4*s: Farming!!! Four of them (Valkyrie, Peggy, Elektra & Miles) max-champed and already rostered a dupe. 20 others are level 360 and higher with a lot of unused shards. Since I'm above 300 roster slots (2,000 HP per slot) I've gotta slow it down from here on.
    5*s: All classics with the exception of Cyclops champed!!! Cyke is ohly needing one more cover so his feeder Echo is favourited of course.
    Of the latest trio Elektra is already champed and Abigail only needs 135 shards which she will get next PvE!!! Crystal is too new.
    My three highest 5-stars are Apocalypse (level 483), Okoye (level 481) and Beta Ray Bill (level 479). You can guess on which store I spent 10,000 CP lately.

Future goals:
    None. Just enjoy the game and champ them all.
  • hothie
    hothie said:
    hothie said:
    Sure, why not?

SR99, Day 271, 198 Slots

4* 107/115 (Just 8 more!) 14 Champed with Carnage just needing Iso to be next. 5 others at 10+ covers.

My philosophy with LL and CP so far has been to spend them as I get them to build my roster, but with the Anniversary store coming up, I have decided to make September into "Save-tember." I'm going to save my LL tokens for a time when I can get more (30+?) consecutive pulls, and my CP for the Anniversary Store. I'm also saving up my Spicy Vault tokens trying to get some of the 4*s that I don't have whenever they enter the Spicy vault.

My 3* shard theory for the past few months has been to favorite whoever has HP coming up either next or within the next 2. But this month I'm shifting my focus to whoever has CP (or LL) coming up soon, trying to boost my Piggy Bank even more. My 4* shard theory is just whoever I want to champ next, currently Silk (I have enjoyed running her while she's boosted.)

1. To roster all of the 4* characters. Rostering 5*s will have to wait until I dump my piggy bank out.

233 Slots, with HP for another 1 at the moment. Only 12 CP because I've been spending them on Classics trying to get my xp up to SR 120.

5* 50/63, with Odin highest covered at 4/2/5, although I've been using my 1/3/2 Shang Chi a lot. I've really liked pairing him with Karnak for some super crit nuke damage. SW 2/1/2, Okoye 2/1/1, BRB 0/1/1. Shargetting Apoc to get his yellow, as he's 2/1/0 for me.
    4* All except Echo (just released) rostered, 33 champs with 6 more just needing iso. 20 more with 10-12 covers, currently shargetting Sabertooth. I feel having more champs really opens up my pvp immensely as I can tailor my team to who i am fighting against. Devil Dino was the last one I needed, and I got him during the Anniversary, and champed him exactly a week after rostering him, which is unreal.

3. 4 Max champed. Spidey, Strange, Ragnarok, and Daken. I sold Daken to make way for BRB, although I am hesitant to sell the other 3 yet. Strange and Spidey are useful for me, and Ragnarok is a Lightning Round required character, so I'll hang onto him for while. Dupes for all but Strange, as he is my latest max champ. All of the rest (non-dupes) are above level 200, which is nice. Magneto's next at level 261.

2* farming as usual. I've champed 100 2*s, so the farm is working well. I did end up selling my max champed Bag man when a lightning round gave me 3 straight Bagman covers in 3 straight matches. Haven't missed him yet, but might come April.

1* Still just Juggs and MBW. Have had Juggs since Day 1, and MBW for alliance team up sharing.

Iso debt is somewhere between 8 and 9 mil. It doesn't help that I keep opening up CLs, but I don't see the light at the end of the iso debt tunnel anytime soon. It's just a fact you live with when filling out your roster.

Supports are 44/54, although I don't see ever getting any of the stones, so really, 44/48.
    5 maxed at 200, 7 maxed at 150, 4 others maxed as well. I still need red iso to level up my supports, but I'm starting to see a day when it's really no longer useful for me as a reward.

Milestones:
    27.8M /50M  iso used
    4443/6000 Team ups used
    27,777/50K Boosts used
    143/200 Shields used
    1333/2000 4* powers
    104/250 5* powers
    100/250 2* Champed
    47/80 3* champed
    33/35 4* Champed
    0/1 5* Champed

All of this has been in my first year, so newer players can have an idea of what can be accomplished in year 1. And by no means have I done everything right. I didn't set up my 2* farm until about 2 months into playing. And I was in a casual alliance for about 8 months of that. Being in a competitive alliance really made a huge difference to my roster in terms of the rewards that I was getting for every event, as well as CP, advice, etc.

The down side of year 1 is that the grind of this game takes up a lot of my time, a lot more than I want it to. So I told myself I would make it to year 1 and then cut back. Maybe go back to a casual alliance so there isn't any pressure to perform well in every event.

All right, well, Day 528 (still less than 18 months), SR 144, 253 slots

5*-65/69 (4 more!!) Only needing:
                                          Gargantos (recently released, came up empty in his store. waiting for LL)
                                          Havok (currently shargetted, 269 shards)
                                          Jean Grey (Jubilee at 272)
                                          Prof X (4* Prof X at 276)

Shang fully covered, but keeping him at 390 to keep mmr lower until I get more ready for 5* land. Odin (4/2/5), Big Wheel (4/3/3), and Gamora (2/3/4) are my best covered after that. Many of the meta 5s (Apoc, BRB, SW) are level 330 for me. Okoye 315. Really wishing Colossus had a feeder.

4*-all rostered. 63 champs, with another 40+ fully covered, which only leaves 20-ish not fully covered (including the Limited ones). Most of the 5* feeders are champed.

3*- Have maxed out 33 of them, with Dr Doom next at 265. I need the iso to champ my 4s, so I sell them after maxing them out. I've re-champed 22 of those that I have sold. I'll keep the max champs when I no longer need iso, which will be a long while from now.

2*-farming as usual. Have sold and re-champed Bag-man.

1*-Just Juggs for DDQ and MBW for alliance team-ups.

Iso debt is now 22 Million, but that's because I have so many 4*s fully covered, and champing them costs so much.

Supports, I have 48/54, only missing the stones, which I don't plan on getting. Have 7 4* supports, and many of the rest are 3*s supports. Have 29 maxed at the moment. I'm seeing the end of the tunnel for needing riso, likely within the next year.

Milestones:
    935648/1000000 matches
    45.8M/50M iso spent (closing in on that one!)
    17K/25K Health Packs used
    6.3K/10K Team-ups used
    34K/50K Boosts used (been working at this one a while, but it's hard to use that many boosts)
    250/400 shields used
    4769/5000 Supports leveled
    2407/4000 4* Powers
    213/250 5* Powers
    145/250 2* Champed
    69/80 3* Champed
    63/65 4* Champed
    0/1 5* Champed (although i could have 1)

My current goals are to keep champing 4*s (especially the remaining feeders) and roster every 5*.

SCL10 has been amazing for 4* and 5* roster development. I'm getting 4* covers much faster than I thought I would, and the 5* shards are a godsend. I don't place well because I don't play optimally. I tried that once and still didn't make T100, so I don't bother anymore with it and just play when I want to. I do try to green-check pve, and generally get to 50 wins/1000 pts in each pvp event.

I've found out that hoarding is not my forte. And since my current 5* goal is to roster them all, I usually spend my CP on classics, unless there is a store, in which case I spend my cp there. Classics are the way that I have been able to roster some of the older 5s, and I've got almost 200 saved 4* covers waiting for when i champ the ones that are fully covered. I just champed Human Torch because he had 11 champ levels waiting, and he was a CotT hero recently so I already had poured a good amount of iso into him.

I also found out that I have a hard time cutting back. The rewards and giving up on the "journey" make it tough to cut back on playing this game.

• hothie
    A quick comparison of Day 365 vs Day 528 (a difference of 163 days, or 5 1/2 months)

First 365 days

659,583/1,000,000 matches        =1807 matches/day
    27.8M /50M  iso used                   =76,164 iso spent/day
    12,706/15K Health Packs used     =35HP/day
    4443/6000 Team ups used           =12/day
    27,777/50K Boosts used              =76/day
    143/200 Shields used                   =.4/day or 2.5 days for 1 shield
    3041/3250 Supports leveled         =8.3/day
    1333/2000 4* powers                   =3.65/day
    104/250 5* powers                       =.28/day or 4 days for 1 power
    100/250 2* Champed                   =.27/day
    47/80 3* champed                        =.13/day
    33/35 4* Champed                        =.09/day or 11 days to champ 1, although that is skewed
    0/1 5* Champed

Next 163 days

935648/1000000 matches         = 1693 matches/day (hey, I'm cutting back, right? :) )
    45.8M/50M iso spent                 = 110,429 iso spent/day (1.5 times before)
    17K/25K Health Packs used        =27 HP/day
    6.3K/10K Team-ups used           =12/day
    34K/50K Boosts used                  =40/day
    250/400 shields used                  =.66/day     or 1.5 days for 1 shield 
    4769/5000 Supports leveled        =8.4/day
    2407/4000 4* Powers                  =6.6/day (nearly doubled)
    213/250 5* Powers                      =.67/day or 1.5 days for 1 power
    145/250 2* Champed                  =.28/day
    69/80 3* Champed                      =.13/day
    63/65 4* Champed                      =.18/day or 6 days to champ 1

It's just interesting to me to see the differences, although you have to keep in mind my first year I wasn't focusing on champing 4*s until after I had all 3*s champed, and selling max 3*s has given me a lot of iso.
  • HoundofShadow
    I have an alt with just one champed 5*: Shang Chi. You can get T10 in scl 10 if you are willing to spam boosts. As for pvps, I play till 1000 and call it a day.  However, I'm using 5/0/0 Thor and SC to climb. I rarely hit 1200 without shield hopping and I don't do 75 wins.
  • hothie
    hothie said:
    hothie said:
    hothie said:
    Sure, why not?

SR99, Day 271, 198 Slots

Milestones:
    27.8M /50M  iso used
    4443/6000 Team ups used
    27,777/50K Boosts used
    143/200 Shields used
    1333/2000 4* powers
    104/250 5* powers
    100/250 2* Champed
    47/80 3* champed
    33/35 4* Champed
    0/1 5* Champed

All right, well, Day 528 (still less than 18 months), SR 144, 253 slots

5*-65/69 (4 more!!) Only needing:
                                          Gargantos (recently released, came up empty in his store. waiting for LL)
                                          Havok (currently shargetted, 269 shards)
                                          Jean Grey (Jubilee at 272)
                                          Prof X (4* Prof X at 276)

Shang fully covered, but keeping him at 390 to keep mmr lower until I get more ready for 5* land. Odin (4/2/5), Big Wheel (4/3/3), and Gamora (2/3/4) are my best covered after that. Many of the meta 5s (Apoc, BRB, SW) are level 330 for me. Okoye 315. Really wishing Colossus had a feeder.

4*-all rostered. 63 champs, with another 40+ fully covered, which only leaves 20-ish not fully covered (including the Limited ones). Most of the 5* feeders are champed.

3*- Have maxed out 33 of them, with Dr Doom next at 265. I need the iso to champ my 4s, so I sell them after maxing them out. I've re-champed 22 of those that I have sold. I'll keep the max champs when I no longer need iso, which will be a long while from now.

2*-farming as usual. Have sold and re-champed Bag-man.

1*-Just Juggs for DDQ and MBW for alliance team-ups.

Iso debt is now 22 Million, but that's because I have so many 4*s fully covered, and champing them costs so much.

Supports, I have 48/54, only missing the stones, which I don't plan on getting. Have 7 4* supports, and many of the rest are 3*s supports. Have 29 maxed at the moment. I'm seeing the end of the tunnel for needing riso, likely within the next year.

Milestones:
    935648/1000000 matches
    45.8M/50M iso spent (closing in on that one!)
    17K/25K Health Packs used
    6.3K/10K Team-ups used
    34K/50K Boosts used (been working at this one a while, but it's hard to use that many boosts)
    250/400 shields used
    4769/5000 Supports leveled
    2407/4000 4* Powers
    213/250 5* Powers
    145/250 2* Champed
    69/80 3* Champed
    63/65 4* Champed

My current goals are to keep champing 4*s (especially the remaining feeders) and roster every 5*.

SCL10 has been amazing for 4* and 5* roster development. I'm getting 4* covers much faster than I thought I would, and the 5* shards are a godsend. I don't place well because I don't play optimally. I tried that once and still didn't make T100, so I don't bother anymore with it and just play when I want to. I do try to green-check pve, and generally get to 50 wins/1000 pts in each pvp event.

I've found out that hoarding is not my forte. And since my current 5* goal is to roster them all, I usually spend my CP on classics, unless there is a store, in which case I spend my cp there. Classics are the way that I have been able to roster some of the older 5s, and I've got almost 200 saved 4* covers waiting for when i champ the ones that are fully covered. I just champed Human Torch because he had 11 champ levels waiting, and he was a CotT hero recently so I already had poured a good amount of iso into him.

I also found out that I have a hard time cutting back. The rewards and giving up on the "journey" make it tough to cut back on playing this game.

I know I just posted in here 3 weeks ago, but I have an update!

I saved up CP for the Kamala Khan store. I had Havoc at 464 shards, so only needed 12 pulls to get him rostered via shards. I had Jubilee at level 279 and 300+ shards, so only needed 6-7 pulls to level her up and get a Jean Grey cover. Add in Kamala, and those were the only 3 characters that I didn't have.

I let my wife pull the first 3: 3 saved covers for 4*s that are fully covered but I don't have the iso to champ yet.

She then opened 1 on her own account, and pulled Kamala ON HER FIRST PULL!!!!!!! 

I then proceeded to go 0 for 16, but got Kamala on the 17th pull. The shards got me both Havoc and Jean Grey, so I now have every character rostered!!!

Day 551, so I was able to roster every character in 18-19 months of playing this game. And to be honest, many of the 5s I got from pulling Classics. So I can hoard now, but CL definitely made a difference for me in rostering the older 5s.
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Day: 1062
    SR: 118

5*
    19/60 rostered
    My highest are at lvl 330:
    Apocalypse (2/3/3), Colossus (1/5/2), Cyclops (3/1/1), Deadpool (2/1/3), Kitty (2/1/2), Prof. X (3/1/2), S Witch (4/2/2), Old Man Logan (5/0/1), Yellowjacket (3/1/3)

4*
    112/115 rostered (the last 3 can be rostered through shards if required)
    39 champions. 2 more ready to be champed (although they are Ant Man and Winter Soldier, so no rush on those)

3*
    All rostered. Some starting to reach max champ, so have been re-rostered. The first three max champs I sold because I still needed roster space for 4*. Now I have plenty of HP so may keep max champs for the time being, although it is still tempting to sell them for the ISO.

2*
    All rostered (recently added Bag Man since I have plenty of HP). I sell the max champ as soon as I have a new one to roster.

1*
    Was just using Iron Man for ages. I decided to add Juggernaut because of all the talk of him being useful with Polaris and BRB (not that I have BRB yet). Also rostered Storm to help me towards the 1* milestone and see if the little extra XP is worth it to help get me to SR 120.

Plans
    I'm in no rush to get into 5* land so will focus on using ISO for 4* so I can champ the remaining top tier characters (e.g. Vulture, Morbius, Mantis), other good/enjoyable characters (e.g. Mockingbird, Ghost, SM 2099), feeders for good 5* (e.g. Shuri, Throg). Maybe this plan will change when I hit SCL10 and feel like I need some higher level 5* for PVE.

LL 
    I'm liking the look of Odin and Shang-Chi, so will probably start pulling once Electro has left.

CP 
    Currently saving for anniversary store. Debating whether to start pulling from classics or save for another store (preferably one with BRB as I think my roster could really do with him).
    I've spent a couple of months in SCL10 now, so maybe a good time for an update.

Day: 1135
    SR: 128

5*
    30/63 rostered
    My highest are at lvl 330 (changes in bold):
    Apocalypse (3/5/5), Colossus (1/5/2), Cyclops (3/1/1), Deadpool (2/1/4), Dr. Strange (2/2/1), Kitty (3/3/2), Knull (1/2/2), Odin (1/3/1), Prof. X (3/1/2), S Witch (4/2/2), Shang-Chi (3/2/1), Old Man Logan (5/1/1), Yellowjacket (3/1/3)

4*
    All rostered 
    46 champions
    ~20 ready to be champed

3*
    Farming (I typically sell the max champ when the dupe is ready to be champed)

2*
    Farming (I sell the max champ as soon as I have a new one to roster)

1*
    Juggernaut

Plans
    SCL10 PVE is working out fine for me. I've never been a big fan of PVE so I'm pleased that I can get 50 5* shards with barely any effort and sometimes will go for an extra 75 as that can be done with little more than single clears. Very occasionally I might go for full progression and don't find it to be much trouble just time consuming. I can also typically manage at least the 1st clear of the CN. Given that I'm managing fine with PVE and enjoying my current MMR in PVP, I'm sticking to my plan of focusing on champing the 4*s, although occasionally levelling a 5* up to a max of 330. 

LL 
    Just started hoarding again. I'll probably skip Gamora. Sersi looks good, but not sure how much of a hoard I'll have managed to build up by the time Gamora leaves.

CP 
    After the anniversary store I decided to switch to spending on classics. I figure it'll help me expand my 5* roster and increase my shield rank more quickly, thus getting me more ISO to help champ the 4*s.
    All classic 5s rostered! It took me a lot longer than hothie, but I got there.

Day: 1357
    SR: 147

5*
    69/70 rostered (and just 200 more shards needed to roster Kamala Khan)
    21 @ lvl 330, with 1 fully covered.

4*
    All rostered 
    70/126 champions

Plans
    I'm still focusing ISO on champing 4s for now, but may put a little into my most used 5s sometime soon.
    For the time being, I'll spend my CP on special stores. I just spent what I had (~250) on the new release store and got two covers for Mighty Thor, so I think that worked out well.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2022
    Day: 989
    SR: 137
    Finally making a post because I'm hoarding and would like to see what becomes of it between the approaching good latest trio and Anniversary store in a few months.

5*
    50 rostered
    Got a fully covered BRB. That I haven't champed yet because being stuck playing nothing but BRB/Polaris sounds miserable to me. I'd really like to have some more options in the wings before I make the jump.
    Others with at least 6 covers: 4/4/4 Kitty. 5/2/4 Loki, 4/1/2 Half-Thor, 4/2/2 Dr.Strange, 4/1/1 Okoye, 2/1/3 JJ, 2/1/3 Gargantos, 3/1/2 Daredevil, 1/1/4 Carol, 2/3/1 Storm, 2/4/1 MoonKnight
    Don't have Shang-Chi and SWitch and only have 1 cover for Apoc. Would really like those. Crossing my fingers for Anniversary.
    Currently holding onto at least 3 covers via milestone rewards.

4*
    All rostered except Mantis (missed a few characters during hiatus and the only 4* I haven't managed to get a hold off yet is Mantis.)
    58 champed
    ~25 ready to be champed, most of them waiting at lvl 209 already.
    I currently keep Emma Frost favourited for that last Kitty cover.

2+3*
    Farming. Currently halfway into flipping the 3* .

1*
    Spidey, blue-only BW

Plans:
    * Steadily pushing iso into my 4* like always. Gotta champ 'em all.
    * Immediate plans are to fully cover 5* Kitty (3 Emma Frost levels to go!). Medium-term, I will throw my meager amount of LLs at Eyeball/KK/5*Jane like everyone else once MK leaves. I'd love a well-covered Gargantos. But also, longer term, I'm trying to hoard some cp in preperation for the Anniversary store. Since those last two might conflict (I really don't want to spend my cp right now, but without it I might not get that many covers for our favourite latest trio?), I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out, hence the post.
  • AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Day: 718
    SR: 152

5*
    65 Rostered

Shang Champed

Full covers: 
    Kitty
    Ultron
    Odin

Close:
    Electro needs a few shards
    Apoc 5/2/3
    BRB 5/3/4
    Okoye 3/2/3

Notables:
    iHulk 2/0/0
    Switch 2/3/2
    Colossus 3/2/1

4*
    All rostered
    Highest: Hydra Stomper at 302
    77 champed
    Most others have 13+ covers, but short on iso

Current Fav: Nightcrawler (working on 4s that feed 5s that I do not have covers yet)

2-3 Farm
    Sentry is the last 3 star to not yet reach max, most others recently flipped. 4-5 not re-champed yet

1*
    Spidey, blue-only BW, Juggs

Plans:
    * Getting 4stars that feed the classic 5s I do not have to 280. Nightcrawler first, then Mr Fantastic, Cyclops, Antman... at least. Then back to Shuri/Puck/or Throg to help get levels on key 5s.
    *Waiting to champ more 5s until I can do 2-3 with synergy. Apoc is current favorite, but giving some thought to switching to Colossus. 
    * When Jane rotates into LLs, will start pulling regularly. When I pulled hard for Shang I ended up nearly covering (and eventually finishing) Ultron, Odin, and Electro without trying. So I think I can get on the "latest train" without needing to hoard. Extra free covers for Gargantos and KK have helped. 
    *Keep doing full progression in PVE and PVP. 

• HoundofShadow
    My last update was in February. Now, this is my progress:

Day 1671
    ISO-8: 543, 911

0 to 3 covers: 2 --> 2
    4 to 6 covers: 9 --> 6
    7 to 9 covers: 14 --> 14
    10 to 12 covers: 10 --> 10
    13 or more covers: 30 --> 40

I have a few who are at 12 covers and I'm not in a rush to champ them because I won't have the iso-8 anyway.

Out of the ~30 unchamped, only three catch my attention: SPMM, Killmonger and OMD. 

Let's see what how my progress looks like in December.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    I forgot this thread existed. It will be a better spot for my recording my tracking estimate for roster progress than making a new thread I think.

SR 128, Day 636, 245 roster spots (hp for 250)

Hoard - 1400cp, 36 LL (92 pulls, 2.5/day)

5* - 39/60 rostered, highest are BRB 2/2/3, Kitty 3/2/1, Knull 1/4/1. 
    4* - 21 champed with 8 @ lvl 280+. 45 fully covered waiting on iso with 1@ 10 saved. 21 with 10+ covers, remaining 28 with between 1 and 9 covers.
    3* - 15 max champed, 14 duplicates, 1 cycled
    2* - 13 max champed, 13 duplicates, Bagman cycled once
    1* - Spidey and Juggernaut maxed, Storm @ lvl 35, 1 MBW for donation.

I’m pretty happy with the 3 or so 4* covers I get per PvP and PvE events.  I can also roster all but 5 5* (Havok, Heimdall, Killmonger, Mister Sinister, and Onslaught) through feeders. My CP acquisition can be higher as I have not been reaching full progression in PvP lately because I have a life outside of the game. Luckily (lol) that will be slowing down a bit, perhaps also allowing me to play SCL10 PvE with the BRB/Polaris/Th4nos winfinite more often. My Current 5* plan is to continue to hoard CP to wait for Kitty or BRB to show up in a special store or I reach 300 pulls. I have been spending LL to acquire the newest 5* as it enters the store so that may take a while. Although it will be tempting to spend the hoard on Shang-Chi it will probably better to wait it out since I will be unlikely to be able to fully cover him before he leaves the LL.
    OK, it is the beginning of the anniversary event and I just unloaded a moderate hoard so this is a good time to update. 

SR 133, Day 673, 254 roster spots (hp for 264)

Hoard - 63 LL (still averaging around 2.5 pulls a day for the last 78 days).

5* - 42/61 rostered, highest are Kitty 6/4/3, Apocalypse 6/2/3, BRB 2/2/3
    4* - 27 champed with 18 at lvl 280+, 51 fully covered, the rest being worked on
    3* - 18 max champed with 16 duplicates
    2* - 14 max champed with 14 duplicates
    1* - Spidey and Juggernaut maxed, Storm @ lvl 35, 1 MBW for donation.

So the hoard got me pretty close to champed Kitty. So I should be able to stick to SCL10 soon enough after I get her remaining shards. After I choose between Apocalypse and BRB as my second 5* champ though I plan on seeing where my hoard is at when Shang-Chi is ready to rotate. Still missing a way to roster (Havok, Heimdall, Mister Sinister, and Onslaught) but not really concerned at this point. They should get feeders eventually.

*edit - pulled pink Kitty cover, bringing her to 5/5/3 on Day 679. I’m pretty stoked!
    **edit - pulled from LL when Odin rotated to cover Shang-Chi at 5/3/5 on Day 710
    ***edit - champed Shang-Chi on Day 725. RIP MMR.

So today is my Devil Dinosaur Day!! (I'm getting a Silver Surfer instead but whatever). Two years exactly that I have logged onto the game and it only took me 5 years to get here after retiring a couple of times. I started when Dr. Strange was in LL, way back in Nov. 2016. I can't remember when the first time I quit was, but it was probably after Gamora was released in May 2017. I'm sure I was a 3* player, but my strategy was anything but efficient so who knows if I made it that far for sure. I had another run between Thor (Nov 2017) and Spider-Man (May 2018) where I retired after getting Capt. Marvel, Carnage, Medusa, Grocket, and Gamora champed (in that order). Then returned for Silk (Jan 2021) and have been annoying this forum ever since. Good time to update. 

SR 141, Day 730, roster spots 261. 

Hoard - pitiful after blowing it all on Shang-Chi.

5* - 53/63 rostered, SC only champ, Kitty at 5/5/3 softcapped at lvl 330. Apocalypse 5/2/4, Ultron 2/5/4, BRB 4/3/3, remaining below 6 covers. I still don't have a path to Havok and Onslaught but it is only a matter of time I imagine. 
    4* - 38 champs, 54 fully covered, 26 being worked on. 
    3* - 14 max champs with duplicates. Not sure I will maintain max champs until much later. I just need the iso.
    2* - 3 max champed, remaining being cycled. 
    1* - Spidey and Juggernaut maxed, Storm @ lvl 35, 3 MBW, 1 Spidey, 1 Juggernaut for donation, remaining rostered since I raided my 3* farm. Someday they will all be sold except Juggernaut.

Shang-Chi makes SCL10 pretty easy even if I can't do 20 minute clears yet. I guess that is my current goal, develop a team that can reduce the amount of time committed to PvE.  PvP hasn't changed all that much in that I still rely on a small percentage of my roster, get beat up a lot, but can hold my own offensively.  I think once Apoc, BRB, probably Ultron and hopefully Sersi are covered I will commit fully to 5*. Ideally, I will be able to champ every release going forward though I am going to wait to see what my hoard is like until Gamora is ready to rotate out before I decide whether I am going to pull for her. If I can fully cover the new releases I will hoard the remaining for my wish list of Thor, Onslaught, and Sighclops. Colossus and Switch would be nice as well.

*edit - Apocalypse fully covered (5/3/5) on Day 749, champed on 756. Ultron (4/5/4) also covered today.
    **edit - Kitty promoted day 755. BRB fully covered and also champed day 756. Switch favourited characters strategy to collect my missing 5*s. 
    ***edit - Daredevil roster on Day 791. All characters now currently rostered. 
    Ok after a month back my roster hasn’t really changed. Whatever. It is the anniversary after all

SR 158, day 837, 267 roster spots open

Currently hoarding until Dr.Thor rotates though I’m pretty tempted to just get levels for her and Chasm. There is time I guess.

5* 4 champed with Kitty at lvl460. 5 fully covered waiting for iso. Missing Abigail, Crystal, Elektra, Gargantos, Moon Knight. All would have been champed or fully covered along with Sersi and Big Wheel if I hadn’t taken my break.
    4* 72 champed, 48 fully covered waiting for iso. 10 being work on. Ghost, Lockjaw, and MODOK the only older characters not fully covered though each have at least ten. Missing Doop.
    3* 28 champed, 20 cycled and fully covered again, 1 duplicate until fully covered then max champ will be cycled.
    2* one Bagman max champed and duplicated. Remaining at various stages of cycling.
    1* Spidey and Juggernaut max. 2 MBW for donation. I will probably drop Juggernaut when I roster Doop.

There are no real plans for the time being. I can effectively complete to progression in both PvE and PvP, though with PvP that is because I recently joined Line. To impact my time in PvE I need a bigger Shang-Chi since I don’t have a real path to Okoye and iHulk. I guess with the five 5*s I’m missing I just wait for feeders to be added. Next update on my Devil Dinosaur day!

*edit. Champed mThor, Chasm, and Kamala Khan a couple days after posting this. 
    **edit. Champed Okoye on Day 898