Roster help for rookie

167891012»

Comments

• Beerman63
    Beerman63 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    What are the other "must haves" in the 4* department? I already got Grocket, Juggs, Vulture and Karnak champed and deemed very useful, Polaris is the next one I'm targeting, any other ones I should have and that are missing?
    Is there maybe a topic with 4* ranked in their usefullness?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think there are any up to date guides but could be wrong and obviously opinions vary.
    Here are some though:
    Valkyrie - her AP production power on the teams strongest colour is extremely useful in various situations and also generates strike tiles passively when attacked. (Ap & special tile generation and multi-tick offence)
    Medusa - Useful against special tile abusers, heals and can steal specials - has excellent synergy with Carnage as Cardusa. (Support character)
    Captain Marvel - all round strong, can passively generate AP and strikes and has a countdown nuke that can be insta-activated by her yellow power. (Offensive tank)
    Sabretooth - his strike tile board destruction can help against special tile users such as R4G (Board control and spammable powers)
    Nico - is the 4* version of Kitty Pryde but also has healing and good special tile production abilities (Support Character)
    Hellcat - one of the best board control powers in the game through her purple and red and her yellow is a useful tile buff. (Support character)
    Iceman - cheap blue stun and devastating AOE. (Stunner, group damage dealer)
    America Chavez - All passive powers, creates criticals and works very well with Karnak.
    Riri/Ironheart - this might be just me but I think she is possibly the best focused charged tile maker in the game, her blue & red synergise perfectly together and her green is useful defensively to get enemy characters off the board for a while so you can strategise
    There are probably more out there I have forgotten but that is a decent 4* roster who can all do a bit of everything.