Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Mr_FMr_F Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    edited 31 July 2020, 15:25
    He also reduces your strongest colour by 6 when he uses his stun. So, Mr Fantastic is your highest levelled character. If he's tied with one of the other two, switch him to the left or right and it should target yellow or red. I have no problem dealing with Bishop as a 4* player. I think it could be a case of using the wrong team to deal with him.

I usually dont have that much  problem too. I just used my 2nd strongest team as mine primary was down and no health packs avaible. I just forgot that attack tiles stacks for triggering his blue. Thats what killed me. It does not change the fact that he is overpowered as nuke compared to a knive.
  • StillMonsoon3StillMonsoon3 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Mr_F said:
    He also reduces your strongest colour by 6 when he uses his stun. So, Mr Fantastic is your highest levelled character. If he's tied with one of the other two, switch him to the left or right and it should target yellow or red. I have no problem dealing with Bishop as a 4* player. I think it could be a case of using the wrong team to deal with him.

I usually dont have that much  problem too. I just used my 2nd strongest team as mine primary was down and no health packs avaible. I just forgot that attack tiles stacks for triggering his blue. Thats what killed me. It does not change the fact that he is overpowered as nuke compared to a knive.
    Not to hijack the thread, but I just noticed your forum name. Arrested Development reference I hope? :)

edited 31 July 2020, 19:23
    Mr_F said:

Not to hijack the thread, but I just noticed your forum name. Arrested Development reference I hope? :)

Mr_F -> Mr. F. -> Mister Fantastic. In my mother tongue is it also just equivalent of saying "Mr. Amazing." or "Mr. Incredible". Reference to Reed Richards is intented.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,153 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

For British eyes only! 
    Mr_F said:
    Mr_F said:

Mr_F -> Mr. F. -> Mister Fantastic. In my mother tongue is it also just equivalent of saying "Mr. Amazing." or "Mr. Incredible". Reference to Reed Richards is intented.
    "I think I made a huge mistake."
    DarthDeVo said:
    Mr_F said:

For British eyes only! 
    Watch out for the Merry Poppuns. She's not the tourist killing sort.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,746 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

And Bishop just blue himself...
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,910 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

And Bishop just blue himself...
    Bishop is a One-Man Blue Man Group.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,746 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finding out that the "worst" color for the Ultron/Daken/Sentry team is yellow by having Yelena's abilities give that team enough yellow for Sentry to cast his Sacrifice for 5K strike tile.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,802 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finding out that the "worst" color for the Ultron/Daken/Sentry team is yellow by having Yelena's abilities give that team enough yellow for Sentry to cast his Sacrifice for 5K strike tile.

That actually worked out pretty well for me. He downed himself in the process, and then Daken immediately got rid of the Strike with a Chemical Reaction :smiley:
    My daily resupply was a red 5* Iron Man cover. For my 5/2/2 5* Iron Man. At least it'll be a free LT in a couple of years when I get him champed?
  • DogfaceDogface Posts: 714 Critical Contributor
    From a while back, but finishing PVE in 11th place just 9 points behind 10th place. 
    edited 3 August 2020, 21:15
    I would like to ask not kindly who is the tinykitty man who get idea that got the idea for 4* node in today's Welcome to SHIELD with Anti-Venom and who is the tinikitty man who accepted that. Not to mention
    1. that NONE of enemy steals AP and I expierenced losing many AP in that node.
    2. purple generator for Switch and cheap Iceman stun.
    3. not a single et least ok board in every my run so far!
    4. Lacking crucial AP every time I switched 3rd  champion. Like no red for Valkyrie, Green for X-23 or blue for Karnak.
    5. And stunning always the crucial champion with AP apperaing out of nowhere (like Iceman using stun with 4 blue AP....) or Switch Purple.
    6. And 3rd time Iceman or Mockinbird/Ironheart combo. 200* champions and we have same teams.
    7. And propably a dozen other bugs or whatever.
    For God sake I was never so much stunlocked, pissed off and swearing cause of MPQ since Simulator 4* node with Bishop 5* node With Hammercap?Hawkeye! Fo God sake, CHALLENGING! NOT FRUSTRATING OF PISSING OF! AND TESTED! NOT BUGGED!
  • DogfaceDogface Posts: 714 Critical Contributor
    edited 3 August 2020, 21:21
    Mr_F said:
    I would like to ask not kindly who is the tinykitty man who get idea that got the idea for 4* node in today's Welcome to SHIELD with Anti-Venom and who is the tinikitty man who accepted that. Not to mention
    1. that NONE of enemy steals AP and I expierenced losing many AP in that node.
    2. purple generator for Switch and cheap Iceman stun.
    3. not a single et least ok board in every my run so far!
    4. Lacking crucial AP every time I switched 3rd  champion. Like no red for Valkyrie, Green for X-23 or blue for Karnak.
    5. And stunning always the crucial champion with AP apperaing out of nowhere (like Iceman using stun with 4 blue AP....) or Switch Purple.
    6. And 3rd time Iceman or Mockinbird/Ironheart combo. 200* champions and we have same teams.
    7. And propably a dozen other bugs or whatever.
    For God sake I was never so much stunlocked, pissed off and swearing cause of MPQ since Simulator 4* node with Bishop 5* node With Hammercap?Hawkeye! Fo God sake, CHALLENGING! NOT FRUSTRATING OF PISSING OF! AND TESTED! NOT BUGGED!
    I brought Str5nge, and focused on SWitch first. No problem whatsoever. And in the 5* node I used Bishop, and focused on Decoy first. Worked surprisingly well. 
    My average 5* coverage is 2,44. Strange has 2. Not a great idea. I am a 4* player with 30 champions so...
  • Xception81Xception81 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    edited 3 August 2020, 22:35
    Mr_F said:
    My average 5* coverage is 2,44. Strange has 2. Not a great idea. I am a 4* player with 30 champions so...
    I brought Karnak and focused on the commander first to stop the free AP gain. Plus I made sure to match purple and blue as much as possible so they couldn’t.

But I fully agree that they need to switch out our opponents. It’s silly to keep the same ones every event. 
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 3,272 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used Miles Morales. I thought he is the obvious choice in that node. 5 covers in yellow should be good.
    edited 4 August 2020, 07:38
    @HoundofShadow Wrong assumption. Mine is 5/3/3, decent, but too far in the list. I mean, I when i scrolled list searching for options he was way to far from my 4* champions.

Plus taking Invisibility is not a option here like in 5* node cause Switch and Iceman has AOE.

I ended Karnaking it too. With same problems as I described above: lacking blue, and lot of luck. Its strange coincidance that in 5 tries the board floats with blue but the moment I brought Karnak blue is sudennly scarce and Iceman collects it through lucky shots like Switch coundown creation immidiatly matched or when going off they collect 10 purple and 3 blue in the process...

Also the sad part is that do we have to use Strongest characters to beat such nodes. Why Cant I use strong/balanced champions but have to bring the meta ones? Do we really have to bring nuke do defeat a tank? Why I have to use Strange3 or Karnak to beat 3x 14k health characters? Cant the node be created the way that it is challenging not overpowered and frustrating? Who think that 2 long time stunners (5 rounds and 4 rounds) with free ap generation for one of them wont be frustrating for many players? Cant we get nodes Like Venom/Carnage/symbiote node in day 4 of Venom Bomb? Like Kaecilius node?

I think that the problem lies with assumption that if you can enter the node then you have champed/decently covered Spider-Man 2099. Like hell no. Mine is 3/2/1 so... Devs, FYI I beat CoTT with one or two covers on 4* with clever boost and support usage. Challenging as hell sometimes. But beatable. Here should be the same. Prepare the node considering what might have not assumption that we have it up 11. have. Like it was a perfect occasion to fight against Spider-Man (IW), Spider-Woman (Gwen) and Spider-Man (Morales). Anti-Venom and Spider-2099 web tiles creaction which boosts the enemy too. Or we vs. 3 Spider-Men (IW) with lots of dmg reduction from web tiles... Or whatever.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,802 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 5E and Challenge nodes in the Maggia sub of SS took me tinykitty forever. Not once in 8 matches using Apoc did I manage to get 6 yellow quickly (I boosted one, because this is always a problem). The amount of time I spent sitting at 4-6 yellow while watching KP bring in his goon countdowns every other turn was incredibly frustrating.
    edited 7 August 2020, 18:45
    TPF Alexis said:
    The 5E and Challenge nodes in the Maggia sub of SS took me tinykitty forever. Not once in 8 matches using Apoc did I manage to get 6 yellow quickly (I boosted one, because this is always a problem). The amount of time I spent sitting at 4-6 yellow while watching KP bring in his goon countdowns every other turn was incredibly frustrating.

Not to mention Kitty node which, for my roster, is a killover. Like many said before, there exist 3 game desroyers now.  That can be fit in almost any combo. In this order. Bishop. Kitty. Rocke & Groot 4*.
  • jp1jp1 Posts: 770 Critical Contributor
    Without Kitty R&G is hardly a threat.

I would put Worthy Cap and Hawkeye on that list though.