Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Running a silly team with Devil Dinosaur against an early round of Thanos and I matched the blue Infinity Stone.  After being granted 30 purple AP, it turned out that five dinosaur dances was just barely sufficient to finish him off.

Hope this doesn’t give a spoiler for Endgame to anyone :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    Add me to the list of lucky players who have pulled 5-star Carol out of the Galactic Heroes vault. Did it with my personal progression token from Thanos boss event. It's so nice when that happens. Don't have to worry about diminishing the hoard trying to get her for those darned 5E PvE nodes.

And that's important, because it looks like the stinky Latest 3 will encourage hoarding for a while.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Same here-3 Galactic Heroes tokens, 1 5* Silver Surfer, 1 5* Captain Marvel, 1 4* Deadpool. I’m happy my hoard will remain untouched for some time to come...
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Same here-3 Galactic Heroes tokens, 1 5* Silver Surfer, 1 5* Captain Marvel, 1 4* Deadpool. I’m happy my hoard will remain untouched for some time to come...
    Ten pulls, one Captain Marvel, and no other 5-stars.  I did get a bonus Namor cover with one of the 4-stars, to bring him to 0/3/2.

72 LTs in the hoard...and several million ISO in the hole with the 4-and 5-stars I currently own.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two pulls, one Capt Marvel red and a 4*. Not bad!
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Pulled 7 gh tokens during this boss event with no luck on getting 5* until today when I used the tokens I got from both max progression rewards and got a c5rol red and surfer black. Surfer I had to save but 2 5* out of 9 pulls I am happy with that
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the 3* Chewie from my Support Circuit Vault! Kitty! :3
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it a good moment to finally pull a 5CM from GH after 37 pulls (with 69 CP left)?  I'll say yes since I also got a green cover for my 5/5/2 5SL and my Surfer left at 4/4/4, needing just 8 Mr F to champ him.  I won't dwell on the 4/37 rate being a bit short...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday I went from 0-900pts in a single push in 21 Guns. If you've been following my Grand Experiment thread, you'll know that I went from hitting 900 any time I cared enough to do it without shields as a 4* player to basically having to grind 40 wins every time with a single non-meta 5* champ. This time, I waited the better part of 2 days to start slice 1, and then with Gho5t Rider/War Machine (baby champ)/Chavez (297), I just pushed right on up. I wouldn't normally, but I popped a 24hr shield with 20hrs remaining to hang on to the points lol. I'll likely still end up t100 by the end, not really worth the HP, but I figured I'd make the most of it.

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I always like it when you get a cascade effect with character rewards, as has just happened.

I completed today's DDQ to get a cover for 3* Bullseye. This makes Bullseye level 183 to give a cover for 4* Kingpin. This in turn brings Kingpin up to 280 which gives me my second ever cover for 5* Daredevil!
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    This morning's 3* Iron Man Lightning Round, I was trying to get the 500 points & 500 Iso, but with less than 10 minutes remaining I was at 440 points and the hits were coming in as fast as I could get the wins to offset them, and so I decided to pay 50HP to Shield for the remaining few minutes.

I got hit three more times but the Shield protected me against two of those, and got me a #8 spot, which got me three Heroic Tokens and 1,000 Iso (as opposed to #9 getting just two Heroics), so I figured that was a decent investment for my 50HP.

And then I pulled the Heroic Tokens.

3* Luke Cage. Cool. His Champion level got me another 1,000 Iso.

X-23. A 4* cover! Nice! Her Champion level gave me 4 CP.

Shuri? OMG!!! Another 4*. Shuri's Champion level gave me 4 more CP.

And then there was the BONUS Professor X cover! Yes, seriously! But it gets even better. Professor X's cover took him to 300, giving me an LT and setting me up for two 5* covers if he ever becomes a 5* Feeder.

This definitely made up for this PvP season's sucky 10-pack with its one 3* and nine 2*s.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited March 2019
    Just wanted the Nick Fury cover from the new 41 items vault, my C4rol is at 5/4/2 +2 so i didn't need another C4rol black.
    Did a 10 pull and got the Nick Fury cover, i'm happy and done pulling.

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hitting 900 points in Fight and Flight means I now have my first maxchamped fourstar.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doing my final grind of the X-mansion sub and the Rogue node is just so slow. After two hits I glance at the clock and realize time is running out, so instead of hitting it a third time I decide to leave it and do the other nodes I have left. Managed to finish them fast, and when I go back to Rogue I get a very good board and manage to finish it just before the sub closed! That's two subs in a row finished in the nick of time.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Realised yesterday that the PVP season is almost finished and I was sitting at 8700 points, just maybe within reach of 10,000.

Got to 850 in Fight or Flight and threw up a shield for 8 hours so health packs could replenish.  Then decided to open my taco tokens for health and head into Shield Sim. I was at around 1800, knocked down from 2000 achieved early. So I started battling, using 390 Kitty with R4G and Bishop (yep, everyone's favourite team)

Soon enough, it was Gritty as far as the eye could see, and I was down to zero health packs.
    Back to the tokens for 5 more health packs, and I'm now looking for any Gritty teams at similar level to me, even with Bishop.

Finally shielded out at 2234, 9993 for the season.

After the evening PVE grind and some more health pack replenishing, pushed up another 150 points in Fight or Flight: got the season CP, and got the Red iso, and shielded in good position for top25 finish.

I am satisfied. I don't want to be doing that again anytime soon :)

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting 9 victories from seed teams in slice 5 of Women Of Marvel.