The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Freeze replacing a creature. RIP any chance at 150 extra pinks.
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
    Last tinykitty swap of TDW and the game tinykitty soft locks, not responding to any touch, but funny enough the tinykitty "retry" button works fine!!

Tinykittied up an otherwise perfect run!!! 4 days of this 5 node grueling tinykitty, WASTED!!!!

Tinykitty!!!!

//Removed Insult -Brigby

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Thuran said:
    Last tinykitty swap of TDW and the game tinykitty soft locks, not responding to any touch, but funny enough the tinykitty "retry" button works fine!!

Tinykittied up an otherwise perfect run!!! 4 days of this 5 node grueling tinykitty, WASTED!!!!

Tinykitty!!!!

//Removed Insult -Brigby

Sorry to hear you got this close, only to be tinykittied up.

I luckily had my bad luck early on, not easy to get back from a 50+ cascade in turn one for Greg. (To be fair I lost to a couple of really good deck. @Yawgmothhad a nasty Karn deck, that I couldn’t counter after it got going).

It is annoying to reserve so much time only to be tripped up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Thuran said:

Tinykitty!!!!

//Removed Insult -Brigby
    Oh man. Ouch. Last swap. Im sorry, that sucks. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thuran said:

Tinykitty!!!!

//Removed Insult -Brigby

Ouch!! My sympathies friend :(
  • FindingHeart8
    edited December 2018
    ..I just failed a story mode training match.

Couldn't rearrange my hand the I needed to win.

How?
  • Panyfire
    Panyfire Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I must have opened about 10 separate premium packs and I've not once pulled a mythic. 
    Most of the time I only get the guaranteed rare. 
    I'm starting to think there's something fishy going on here. 
    I've had two mythics pulled from single boosters and the event rewards and that's it. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards

How?
    Almost all training matches disable your ability to move stuff around in your hand.  Probably to make sure you use the "correct" cards for the tutorial to work.

Which tutorial was it?  I lost on one of the GRN ones, as have many members of my coalition.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    I'm having the issue of not being able to rearrange my hand randomly pop up during matches in TG and TotP as of late as well
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    stikxs said:
    Freeze replacing a creature. RIP any chance at 150 extra pinks.

This is still happening.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    At so it goes, Oktagon gets off to a good start with 3.0. Granted there are bugs and it’s annoying. But none that are so annoying you want to quit this game altogether.

Handling? Quick! Release 3.1 before they get comfortable! Now let them suffer through a game that’s so laggy the phone companies will make cash on replacement phones! Seriously guys!?!?! That’s just lame!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    I've opened like 10 Ritual of Soots since GRN came out.  The orbs are nice, but come on man.

Update:  Opened a 5-common pack with 3 Urban Utopias.
  • stikxs
    Mburn7 said:
    I've opened like 10 Ritual of Soots since GRN came out.  The orbs are nice, but come on man.

Update:  Opened a 5-common pack with 3 Urban Utopias.
    I'm closing in on double digits for Mausoleum of Secrets.
  • FindingHeart8
    Mburn7 said:

How?
    Almost all training matches disable your ability to move stuff around in your hand.  Probably to make sure you use the "correct" cards for the tutorial to work.

Which tutorial was it?  I lost on one of the GRN ones, as have many members of my coalition.
    It was the Golgari one I believe.  Good to know I'm not alone though :)
  • FindingHeart8
    So.many.game.freezes
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    So.many.game.freezes
    Where? I have played Avacyns Madness without a hitch today.

I plan on hitting AI later.

update - no problem during AI.
  • stikxs
    So, it's one thing for a game to have a bug, players report the issue, and eventually it gets fixed in an update. It's something else entirely when said bug directly impacts players' ability to compete in one of the main events in the game (and is a core part of gameplay functionality). This is why I'm done paying and eventually done playing.
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I missed the very high mythic/masterpiece droprate glitch. I could have bought 14 PPs in pursuit of omni of I'd known about it. I think the dev's ought to return those drop rates officially for 24-48 hours so everyone's got a chance at them. 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Over the weekend and since the game has crashed out over 20 times and my phone has died completely (but been resurrected) once...

I'm very tired of just playing something being a "risk"!
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    So.

12 offers in the vault for purchase with real cash.

1 bugged event to run.

I reeeeealy wonder where D3’s head is at. Oh wait! Let’s double rewards for events. However, let’s only give them half the events. Phew! Imagine we missed that one and players could actually benefit in full. Good catch!

Seriously???