MPQ 5th Anniversary Celebration! *Updated (10/23/18)

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Never has. It was brought up when Spider-Man moved from Latest to Classics almost a year ago. Half the time it doesn't even come up, as a chunk of the 5's have their final event at a different time than when they cycle out of Latest, so there's no H4H to have a price change in the first place.

Some of my Alliance buddies insist it has happened at least once, but I am not sure if it happened for real or just in their imaginations.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't recall it ever happening myself, though I do recall this scenario coming up on several popular 5*s (Gambit seems to be one that it happened to for instance)
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    JHawkInc said:
    Never has. It was brought up when Spider-Man moved from Latest to Classics almost a year ago. Half the time it doesn't even come up, as a chunk of the 5's have their final event at a different time than when they cycle out of Latest, so there's no H4H to have a price change in the first place.

Some of my Alliance buddies insist it has happened at least once, but I am not sure if it happened for real or just in their imaginations.
    Not 100% sure, but i think it happened once during a 7 day event that ran from monday to monday.. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    JHawkInc said:

I remember it happening because I remember pointing out Spider-Man not doing it and being surprised to find that one actually did.  I don't remember when it was though.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    DD dropped in price during EoTS. There may have been one other one too...  keep an eye on it, maybe it’ll happen tomorrow when the new event begins.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please keep all comments on the topic of Anniversary Details. If you wish to discuss character abilities or Heroes for Hire bundles, then please start a separate thread. Thank you!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is Cable still set to be released today? I thought maybe I'd got my timing wrong since there's no store yet, but the schedule says today.
  • Smart80
    Is Cable still set to be released today? I thought maybe I'd got my timing wrong since there's no store yet, but the schedule says today.

THURSDAY, 10/18

New Character!

• Cable (Nathan Summers)
    • 5-Star Character
    • More details to come!
    Thats next week
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Wow, I even re-read it and *still* got the timing wrong. I'm dumb ¬¬

Welp, means I'll likely get another 100 or so CP before then. More time to hoard!
  • Smart80
    Wow, I even re-read it and *still* got the timing wrong. I'm dumb ¬¬

Welp, means I'll likely get another 100 or so CP before then. More time to hoard!
    Lol, its confusing times in MPQ land.. Understandable with Dr Strange messing with time and space... ;-)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Gotta say...I'm hella impatient to learn about him ¬¬
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Post your best forum-appropriate, funny/awesome Marvel picture, and you might just get Cable details early! ;)
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Does that mean you guys are ready to share? Already? That'd be cool...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    edited October 2018
    Brigby said:
    Post your best forum-appropriate, funny/awesome Marvel picture, and you might just get Cable details early! ;)
    Well for awesome there was that time Jane Thorster wielded both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

• Smart80
    Brigby said:
    Does my avatar count?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

It's hard to top Nextwave when it comes to stuff like this.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    We all want to learn about that....
    cable guy......
    If Jim Carey turns up thats definitely going to be different. I shall approve though!