H4H Spidey Price Question

Options
broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So 5* Spidey should drop to classics today.  His Green is currently for sale in the H4H store at the Latest 500 CP price.  Will that price drop today when he becomes classics (or even tomorrow) or will we have to ride out the way with the Latest price?

I'm strongly considering buying it, but 500 CP is a rough sell.  250 CP would be a no brainer.  Only considering it because with the new 5* rewards from 4* champs means my 4/1/5 Spidey will become 5/2/5 when Vulture hits 300.  Since Green is up now and he'll be a classic onward it's gonna be ages before this offer comes round again...  I really hope it drops, but I'm not optimistic.  Thoughts?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would not expect any price changes.  The store seems to be on auto pilot to a large extent (note the SL recent error). 

His best build is 4/5/4, fwiw.  500 CP is a hard sell regardless...

I wonder what color they start with once a 5 is a classic, in terms of HfH.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I wonder what color they start with once a 5 is a classic, in terms of HfH.
    Yeah that's the other data point that it would be good to know for this decision.  If they restarted at the top waiting wouldn't be quite so bad, if it was gonna be the third option then yuck...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Question answered...still 500 now. Sorry....
  • Sandmaker
    Sandmaker Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My guess is that the price will be tied to 3 Latest/2 Vintage cycle. Currently he is essential as a Latest, so the price will stay as a latest.