MPQ 5th Anniversary Celebration! *Updated (10/23/18)

1111213141517»

Comments

• cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I've passed along the inquiry about the Champion Reward order. Once I get an update, I'll be sure to let you all know.
    Hi @Brigby

Not trying to be a pain, but curious to know if there's any update on this yet?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I've passed along the inquiry about the Champion Reward order. Once I get an update, I'll be sure to let you all know.
    Hi Brigby

Ah apologies, as it seems I had only posted about it in the relevant Bugs thread. Here was my response:

"We apologize for the confusion of having America Chavez award Jessica Jones's abilities in an atypical order, compared to other 4-Star characters, however this is unfortunately not something that can be resolved easily. 

Due to this, her current order will continue to be the order she rewards covers until further notice. Thank you for understanding."
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Brigby

Ah apologies, as it seems I had only posted about it in the relevant Bugs thread. Here was my response:

"We apologize for the confusion of having America Chavez award Jessica Jones's abilities in an atypical order, compared to other 4-Star characters, however this is unfortunately not something that can be resolved easily. 

Due to this, her current order will continue to be the order she rewards covers until further notice. Thank you for understanding."
    Is it correct to assume that this was an accident and that future feeders will go back to the old order (1st color, 2nd color, then 3rd)?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Brigby

Is it correct to assume that this was an accident and that future feeders will go back to the old order (1st color, 2nd color, then 3rd)?
    Yes, that's correct. 
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Brigby

Yes, that's correct. 
    So contact c.s. and have them allow JJ cover switches
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Correct to assume until it happens again and there will still be nothing they can/will do about it
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Brigby

*Facedesk*

I swear this game doesn't want me to have that last JJ black I need, but desperately wants to give me blues. I got about 9 blues for her, one of them died hours before saved covers came in.

And now being three covers away from Chavez giving me the JJ cover I would have needed they go and get the order wrong ;.;