Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting a Bagman cover from PVP, the first for about 3 months in either account.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got Main Event 279 from his pvp, then 280 from PVE for my first Loki cover. Just need a few more HP to roster him
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing in Main Event, the opponent fired a full Power Gamma Powerbomb. I braced myself... But none of the critical tiles triggered a match! The AI did a move and left plenty of crit tiles on the board for me to abuse.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I finished 484 for the PVP season, and had a great chain of rewards. First Heroic was a 10th cover for Mr F woth a bonus 13th Rulk. Then a classsic draw got me lvl 280 lockjaw, whose LT got me lvl 280 Medusa for a green bolt (3/1/0) and a Royal Family clean sweep
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Got to 900 in Cold War for the Bucky cover, then the very first event token I opened was appropriately enough another Bucky cover, which put him to 280. That let me champ IW Cap, my 7th 5* champ. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm taking a bit of a vacation by playing Webbed Wonder in SCL5. It means I can do all the nodes except Essentials with Spidey, Howard, and, for the first sub, Doreen. Not sure who I want to swap in for the other two subs.

Also, I got a "+3 for your friends" FB share offer on an Event token, and got to send those along. Never seen that happen before.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm taking a bit of a vacation by playing Webbed Wonder in SCL5. It means I can do all the nodes except Essentials with Spidey, Howard, and, for the first sub, Doreen. Not sure who I want to swap in for the other two subs.

Also, I got a "+3 for your friends" FB share offer on an Event token, and got to send those along. Never seen that happen before.
    It's good, but you are actually sending them 250 iso.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm taking a bit of a vacation by playing Webbed Wonder in SCL5.
    Sorry to derail, but does anyone know the lowest scl to give a Howard cover at the end?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    Sorry to derail, but does anyone know the lowest scl to give a Howard cover at the end?
    Howard is a node reward.  SCL only affects the progression rewards; nodes are always the same.  SCL 1 gives the same number of Howard’s as SCL9 (unless he’s featured or the reward character)
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    Kahmon said:
    Howard is a node reward.  SCL only affects the progression rewards; nodes are always the same.  SCL 1 gives the same number of Howard’s as SCL9 (unless he’s featured or the reward character)
    Thanks. Good to know.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options

It's good, but you are actually sending them 250 iso.
    OK, that's a bit of a disappointment, but 250 ISO is the best of what you can send anyhow, so still nice. Just not quite as cool.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just champed my 4* Gamora, finally! Her final covers eluded me for ages, and I lost so many of her duplicate covers in the meantime. The Saved Covers feature changed all that, and allowed me to complete her.

She marks my 50th champed 4* character.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Through bizarre luck and coincidence I got three 4* characters and a Lumbercap from 1 Heroic Token. The BH gave me a 280th level and that token gave me another 280th level which gave me the bearded wonder himself. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was 1 cover away from champing Howard for well over a year amd wasted at least 5 unusable covers. Finally champed him today after doing my PVE clears! With the earned CP and covers from PVE I had exacrly enough for 2 LTs, my Lumbercap has been at 5/2/5 for a while now and I had 3 saved covers. With my 2nd LT I got the final purple for Cap that I needed to champ him! Immediately champed him and am officially in hoard mode waiting for Loki.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Finally got my first Howard blue cover! It's my favourite of his animations :D
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Went to 900 in the Vision pvp; the Vision at 800 was lvl 183 for a W4sp along with the one at 900, so I think she is now my most saved champable 4* with 6 saved
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my final purple Howard cover I've been waiting months for tonight. It'll still probably be a while before he's champed, but I'm just happy to know I can when I'm ready! 
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got my first usable Howard cover, got 40 CP and opened two classic LT that gave me two 5*: Thanos' black and Star-Lord's purple. A great final round for Webbed Wonder indeed.