Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Killing Thanos in Round 8 with a single purple match. This duplicated a red power gem and the tiles dropping down matched both reds for massive damage. So satisfying!
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 607 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Killing Thanos in Round 8 with a single purple match. This duplicated a red power gem and the tiles dropping down matched both reds for massive damage. So satisfying!
    I got it in a single blue, as it gave me 30 red which Valkyrie unleashed.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beat that Bl4ck Widow crash with a 4/1/3 lvl 131 widow. Used a bunch of match damage boosts and tried to deny blue and keep him stunned. LT got me a saved cover for my 5/1/5 teen jean
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LT from the Crash got me my first Okoye black cover!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beat round 8 Thanos with 1* IM/Spidey/Jugs   :#
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got it in a single blue, as it gave me 30 red which Valkyrie unleashed.
    Replace "Valkyrie" with "Hulkbuster" and you've got my son's latest round.  It's also fun getting 30 purple, and watching his Nightcrawler BAMF around the board forever.  (Those are the only two 4-stars he's got champed.)
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Got my Season 10-pack. 3 4*, 4 3*, plus a 3* bonus hero! Also, I got it as I hit exactly 1000 Points in Sim, which pleases me :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Got one last draw from the Loki store when I hit progression in Come And Get Me. Wasn’t a loki, but it was a usable 12th cover for Quake that came with a bonus usable 10th Carnage. All in all, I was 1/7 pulling 5*s in there, but it was a yellow Thor I got rather than a Loki
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got my Season 10-pack. 3 4*, 4 3*, plus a 3* bonus hero! Also, I got it as I hit exactly 1000 Points in Sim, which pleases me :)
    I recently got a 10-pack as a Shield Resupply daily reward, very similar to the above - 3 4*, 4 3*, but with 2 bonus heroes! couldnt believe all the Gold tokens appearing on screen

I know I will never see a pack that good again
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    I recently got a 10-pack as a Shield Resupply daily reward, very similar to the above - 3 4*, 4 3*, but with 2 bonus heroes! couldnt believe all the Gold tokens appearing on screen

The very first Season 10-pack I got was just unreal. I don't remember the exact breakdown of 3* and 4*, but there were 11 gold covers, including Bonus Heroes, and only 2 2*. I almost felt like the system was messing with me, trying to draw me in with some sort of "beginner's luck" con or something.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I bought some HP last night to snag the left over MEH cover in Loki's vault and the BW IW cover in the Films vault. Wasn't feeling too good about spending the money but oh well. After all the champ rewards I had exactly 25 CP so I bought a Loki token and with the last token I was going to be able to cash in, I got a 5* Loki.  Felt a lot better about everything after that!
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mostly a good week than one particular day:
    - I have reached the 10 pack Heroic in PvP before the end of the season
    - My alliance for the first time completed the boss event and the token gives me 5* Loki
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I managed to scrounge up another 25cp last night to take one last, last stab at the Loki store. I ended up getting a 4th saved cover for my W4sp, but the fun part was looking at my 8cp, the 3 or so hours left on the clock, and then scrounging up 17 more from the Widow pvp, the newly starting story, and champing a 2* Daken with 15 saved covers on him lol. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options

The very first Season 10-pack I got was just unreal. I don't remember the exact breakdown of 3* and 4*, but there were 11 gold covers, including Bonus Heroes, and only 2 2*. I almost felt like the system was messing with me, trying to draw me in with some sort of "beginner's luck" con or something.
    This made me think of my first 10 pack. I don't remember 9 of the pulls, but the 4 star stands out because it was my first Nova while he was the required 4* in the pve event that was running at the time. This let him immediately pay dividends by opening up the additional node for me.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting Phoenix (5/1/0) 6th green from a champion reward...and not having to shred it.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    After some problems, I finally reached my first 365 days played! Ready to get some Devil Dinossaurs!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After hitting the Loki vault, I don't have a single 4* cover on the line. I love you cover bank.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today's Behemoth Burrito. 4Wasp, 3Falcon, and 2Bullseye is my favorite Combined Arms team and I love this Burrito every time it cycles around. It's a great showcase for the depth of strategy MPQ offers.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Today's daily resupply gave me an H10 pack. It yielded a needed Shuri red (11th cover), 4 x 3*, a bonus 3* Elektra, and one of the 3* - Doom I think - yielded an LT as its champ reward, which in turn netted me my 5th Mockingbird red for her 13th cover.

Sweet.

(Whoops I was mistaken..it was Shuri's 11th cover  not her 12th. Still, one closer to 13!)