Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Wolveroach account got its season 10-pack.  4 2*, 4 3*, 2 4*, with 3 bonus 3* and 1 bonus 4*.
    That's the best 10-pack since Moon Roach got only 3* and 4* (pre-bonus heroes).
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just sneaked in over 300pts on the IWBW event at literally the last second.  Got 3* Falcon and a BH Hawkguy. Both gave me LTs. Got Agent Venom and a Riri to 280 and another LT. Happy days!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Joined Red Shift, in the first 10 matches I got 7 Ares cover drops.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to 2000 in SHIELD Sim last night for the Ghost cover. Let the points freefall begin, haha. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Right before cover saves went live, I was racing to save a few 4* covers that weren't going to survive and I had to flip my entire 2* farm over for iso leaving me with just a lvl 113 Bagman and a bunch of lvl 15 2*s. It was awful. Well, I finally re-champed my last 2*, and let me tell you, champing a 2* with 15 saved covers is nearly as satisfying as opening a season 10-pack. And really, it's about as lucrative: 14 2* champ rewards and a 3* cover lol.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opened my three DDQ taco tokens for the day. One scored me 10,000 ISO and another was the LT. It's nice, occasionally, to get something besides health packs and 2-star covers (not that I mind those either).
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lightning round edition:
    8 matches, 7 Thor 2* red covers (I've gotten 8 in a row before of the same 2* character, but never the same power for that character...)
    First time ever getting enough seed teams to go over 250.  
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Opened my three DDQ taco tokens for the day. One scored me 10,000 ISO and another was the LT. It's nice, occasionally, to get something besides health packs and 2-star covers (not that I mind those either).
    Quick rhetorical question <slightly off topic> why are beginner supports listed on the first columns with the 4* and LT.  Perceived value and actual value not lining up here  :D
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DanielleL said:
    Got the Heroic 10-pack for the season already. With ten days left I think I might be able to get the iso at 5000 points also. 
    Got it.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Quick rhetorical question <slightly off topic> why are beginner supports listed on the first columns with the 4* and LT.  Perceived value and actual value not lining up here  :D
    It must be the same thinking that puts a barely-powered street level hero like Jessica Jones in the 5* tier next to Thano5, and really commandingly so with her powerset. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Oh, and one more thing...
    Used Nightcrawler last night for the first time since his QoL update

Sweet!!
  • brontag1
    brontag1 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The other day with the last special legendary vault just about to expire.. saved up 25 cp for one last pull .. BBolt sitting at 4/5/3.  Made the pull and amazingly get a BBolt cover!  Notice it's another black.. ehh, one more to the 'saved' pile.  Then get a bonus hero on that same pull, BBolt yellow!  Had to be one of my best days playing.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This one happened yesterday but it still counts, right?

I logged in after the update to get a free 5* Loki on account of having a Champion MEHulk at 285. This was good because I hadn't got Loki from his tokens, and I didn't spend CP trying to get him.

I then decided to redeem my 5 LTs in the hope that maybe, just maybe, I'd get a yellow or red cover for my 5/3/4 Okoye.

I got three 4*s, and then the purple popped up. I held my breath as I tapped for the reveal, and as much as I love Captain America I was still a little disappointed to get another one of his covers. He didn't even give me a bonus cover.

I redeemed the last LT and couldn't believe it when the purple popped up a second time, and this time it was a red Okoye! Now I just need a little more Iso to champion her. (She has 3 saved covers so I might as well take her all the way.)
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My best moment of the day is deciding to answer the poll. I almost didn’t because it’s always the same lame questions. I like the questions this time. Go check it out
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally got a third black cover for my replacement Angel so I could champ him and apply the 13 green and blue covers I had saved. I Think the oldest cover would have expired if it wasn't for the save feature, so it was a very nice feeling.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Last night I got a black Goblin out of classic, which broke a 12 pull dry spell (well, 5* dry, i got 3 bonus 4*s across that gap). But then today i had a couple of casual gameplay moments that were fun:

I brought my lvl 270 0/1/1 Wa5p in to the 3rd and 4th clears of the 5e node in SCL 8 with Kraven/Chavez, and just trivially walked through it taking almost no damage.

In the Main Event pvp, I had SO many retals last night from all-champ 5* teams and MEHs with 70k+ hp. Rather than skip, I was like #YOLO and fought back on one that had a big MEH, champ JJ, and champ DD5 using my own base level 278 MEH, lvl 283 Nightcrawler, and lvl 277 Chavez. It was brutal, but I managed to take out both of the 5* champs and get Main Event down under 20k by organically going Bamfinite a few times before he got me. I felt like Brian O'Conner in 1 Fast, 1 Furious lol

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I picked a fight with a 5* team on the Switch PvP earlier and thought that I'd pick a wildcard with Gamora and went with Prof X. 3rd turn in I had 3 match-5 cascades in blue/ purple, downed one 5*, stunned OML with my Switch and then stunned bad Switch with Gamora. Next turn the purples exploded with another match-5. Took 700 damage in the whole fight. 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Every 4* on my roster except Emma is at level 209 or higher.