Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2018 Edition *Updated (4/27/18)

167891012»

Comments

• Smart80Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Me neither, but an alli mate did.. :-)
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,548 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank goodness for hoarders. I’m surprised art hasn’t been posted on Reddit yet.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    ursopro said:
    Smart80 said:
    MAY we have a new topic, telling us who will be 5* essential for Strange Sights? Thanks
    Wait.  What?  Strange sights?  Well at least it is Doctor Strange.  Ties into Infinity Wars a bit.  Oooo. Does that mean it will be Thanos as the boss instead of Kaceilius?  
    Was this announced somewhere or is it just an assumption based on previous event patterns?
    I guess past vault tokens art update
    This indeed
    Ah! I never hoard vault tokens so I've never witnessed this in-game.
    It doesn't work with vault tokens, it needs to be store tokens from a release event. I can't remember when Strange Sights was last used for a release, whoever it was must have been sitting on those tokens forever.
  • Smart80Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Just 1 token is enough... 
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Just 1 token is enough... 

Still a long time to sit on them. I get itchy fingers, so I can never stockpile tokens that aren't Legendary and Taco.