MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2017 Edition *Updated (12/22/17)

167891012»

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I forgot the set of conditions necessary for a new 3-star to enter the DDQ cycle, but there's a possibility we might miss Angel on this one. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I forgot the set of conditions necessary for a new 3-star to enter the DDQ cycle, but there's a possibility we might miss Angel on this one. 

I Think they are good as long as they are available in tokens, so Angel should show up this time around. I could be wrong of course.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:

I Think they are good as long as they are available in tokens, so Angel should show up this time around. I could be wrong of course.
    I concur with this.  I've never seen a 3* be skipped over more than one cycle.  The few that have been skipped released really close to where they fit in the cycle.  Angel was already skipped once and was released very close to his cycle order.  Plus he should be in packs in about a week, but won't come up in order again till the 27th.  I would be shocked if he's missed.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:

H4H indicates Cyclops next which seems to be a mistake (unless C&D haven't hit there required number of features which would shock me).
    They could also have Clagger out of order. Peggy Carter and Sam Wilson are both Captain America, but for whatever reason, I think they put Sam before Peggy. Invisible Woman and Thing are both Classic, but I think Thing usually goes first. 

Or they could have forgotten them. I'm pretty sure they were featured at least twice since they were released. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 3*s need to be in tokens before they're added to the DDQ rotation. Since Angel won't be added to tokens until the new season starts next week, he would have been skipped this go around anyways. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Quebbster said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 3*s need to be in tokens before they're added to the DDQ rotation. Since Angel won't be added to tokens until the new season starts next week, he would have been skipped this go around anyways. 
    If the devs were good at foresight I'd say they planned it that way.  Since they're not it's probably just a coincidence.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Gamependium has Cyclops after Chuck, then Rogue, The Thing, Invisible Woman THEN Cloak & Dagger.

Make of that what you will!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    If only there were some sort of...January Sneak Peak that we could reference lol
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @ThaRoadWarrior You mean like this one? ;) January 2018 Sneak Peek
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't care what anybody says about you @Brigby , you're alright in my book lol