MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2017 Edition *Updated (12/22/17)

Options

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby - shouldn't Vulture (Adrian Toomes) be in the Behemoth Burrito after Wolverine (X-force) and Before Venom (Agent Venom)? Could you double check if he is being skipped intentionally?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby for snowball fight is it the choice of 3* required?
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    @Brigby - shouldn't Vulture (Adrian Toomes) be in the Behemoth Burrito after Wolverine (X-force) and Before Venom (Agent Venom)? Could you double check if he is being skipped intentionally?
    What about Sam Wilson's Crash?  Wasn't he supposed to be before Carol?  Hers is current and then next is Peggy's
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Already covered in this thread:

Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I spoke with the developers, and it would appear there are some intentional changes that are different from the normal routine.

Deadpool Daily Quest: Savory event will be run twice with the same missions over the next couple of weeks. The Big Enchilada 3-Star covers, and the Crash of the Titan mission, have been chosen based on their popularity from the community. The routine will return to normal on January 3rd.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    WEBGAS said:
    What about run Growth Industry and Amadeus Inferno, during the holidays?
    They both have been very popular and fun, and gave free Antman and Cho covers that, even if not top tiers, should have been a good Xmas gift for the playerbase
    I loved both these events (even if I was unable to complete Growth Industry due to the strength of my roster at that point in my MPQ career). Amadeus Inferno was awesome and a real challenge for me back then. Rerunning those would be great fun :smiley:
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This will be the second week in a row I’ve had all the boosted 4s Champed. Interesting that 4/5 are magnificent true healers in Blade, X23, Clagger, and Deadpool. Should be a health pack light week!
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Wasn't "Snowball Fight" supposed to start today?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,341 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    genapp said:
    Thursday PVPs start at 8 pm EST, I believe, for slice 1.
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    genapp said:
    Thursday PVPs start at 8 pm EST, I believe, for slice 1.
    Thanks. Shows how much I play PvP. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Snowball fight preview is up, @bluewolf is right it starts at 8 pm EST
  • nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Only double iso for placement and progression...sad. misread it and thought it was the whole event.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nyck1118 said:
    Only double iso for placement and progression...sad. misread it and thought it was the whole event.
    Wow, I totally read over that. It somehow became even more stingy. 
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We are the cash cows. Since the team has decided to be stingy with the rewards during Christmas, I am going to be stingy with my wallet
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(12/22/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Man, I'm hitting a good run of the 4* cover at 900 in PvP. I need Professor X yellow, Punisher's will be his 14th, and Quake and Rulk's will be their 13th.

Now if I just had enough ISO to do anything about it all...
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A week of Gamora and Medusa for Enemy of the State.
    Heh
    Heh, heh.
    Ahaha.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Heh
    Heh, heh.
    Ahaha.
    Wow, I read right past Medusa and didn't even think twice about it. Probably because I have a champ Daredevil I'll be using. 

Hmmmmm... I wonder which combination of DD, Medusa, G4mora, or  G4ocket would be the fastest? 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    zodiac339 said:
    Heh
    Heh, heh.
    Ahaha.
    Wow, I read right past Medusa and didn't even think twice about it. Probably because I have a champ Daredevil I'll be using. 

Hmmmmm... I wonder which combination of DD, Medusa, G4mora, or  G4ocket would be the fastest? 
    Half health DD, half health Thor, Thanos.

Medusa doesn't speed up PVE, just makes it very, very safe.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    zodiac339 said:
    Heh
    Heh, heh.
    Ahaha.

I have a 5/1/4 Thano5, but only at Level 290. Thor had a single red cover. 

Boosted Medusa (especially paired with G4ocket and G4mora) definitely makes things go faster in PvE. But she's not beating a champed boosted Daredevil. I'd lean towards using DD, Medusa, and G4ocket, but won't get the boost to G4ocket's strike tiles. Medusa boosted could make up for that though. 

DD, Medusa, G4mora could be good, but I'd be missing out on G4ocket's strike tiles. And DD, G4mora, G4ocket is good. It's the team I use pretty much every node right now, boosted or not. But I feel like I would be missing something nice if I wasn't using boosted Medusa. But that could be due to having a soft spot in my heart for her; she was my first 4* champ, afterall. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Bowgentle said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    zodiac339 said:
    Heh
    Heh, heh.
    Ahaha.

I have a 5/1/4 Thano5, but only at Level 290. Thor had a single red cover. 

Boosted Medusa (especially paired with G4ocket and G4mora) definitely makes things go faster in PvE. But she's not beating a champed boosted Daredevil. I'd lean towards using DD, Medusa, and G4ocket, but won't get the boost to G4ocket's strike tiles. Medusa boosted could make up for that though. 

DD, Medusa, G4mora could be good, but I'd be missing out on G4ocket's strike tiles. And DD, G4mora, G4ocket is good. It's the team I use pretty much every node right now, boosted or not. But I feel like I would be missing something nice if I wasn't using boosted Medusa. But that could be due to having a soft spot in my heart for her; she was my first 4* champ, afterall. 
    Using Grocket with DD is pointless - he'd stop producing strike tiles right from the beginning.
    Use DD Medusa Gamora, the extra stun from Gamora will trigger Sonar Strike.