Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Bought a single from the Rocket/Groot when it opened this morning- Mockingbird red!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was T10 in Simulator for three Mockingbird covers. 

Also pulled a blue G4mora cover from a HT. I'm just happy to have anything but black for her. This was also at least the third 4* I pulled from HTs within the past few days. I think I've probably spent all my luck and will likely have a rush of 2*s for that next month or so. 
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Panther's Prey, Yellow match for Spirit of Wakanda plus mini cascade equals 51k Silver Surfer from full to zero in one swipe of the finger.

Every day Panther seems to get more awesome.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Was frustrated with getting my face smashed by juggs and his muscly friends, so I decided to pop my collection of 14-ish heroic tokens. Among a bunch of 3 stars, I also got a Coulson, Vulture and Moon Knight, all usable.

Made me smile a little.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Best MPQ moment(s) of the day

Currently doing well in Meet Rocket and Groot. Should manage to place in ~10, reality will be closer to 10 but hey still good. 

Meet Rocket and Groot 12500 progression Thor cover gave me a legendary (227 Thor). VIP reward was a legendary. 

Legendary pull 1 4* Rocket and Groot not a green cover (I had previously pulled 8 green covers in R&G)!! My 4*R&G is now 3/4/5 which regardless of placement and assuming not a typo for next mission (blue cover @ Webbed Wonder) I should finish R&G. 

My other legendary pull was a 5* Spider Man, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one since it wasn't Dr Oct or Star Lord.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good run on LTs recently, with a 5* Spidey this morning to start the day on a high to bring him to 1/2/2
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I´ve pulled a yellow Mockingbird cover from my Meet Rocket & Groot-vault bringing her to 2/2/3.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hitting my 3yr anniversary with the game, so it's great to log in and win Green Goblin, OML, Devil Dino and lots of great prizes each day!!!
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    8/1/17 will forever be an anniversary. Today, I finally got my 13th Iceman cover. It's been a long road and I got so many of his blue covers (exclusively for over a year) that I was certain there was a glitch.
    Congrats on that and have fun with him!!! He is a beast!!! By far still my favorite 4*. If you have Medusa and Carnage champed try running those 3 in simulator...... It's nasty
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Got back to back 4* bonus heroes with heroic tokens.  Also only favoring vulture has brought me closer to max covering him. 

• Stick
    I bashed my face into my ipad until I hit 900 progression in First Avenger this morning.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stick said:
    I bashed my face into my ipad until I hit 900 progression in First Avenger this morning.
    Oh uh.... Gonna get addicted to hitting that....Happened to me..... You'll NEED it EVERY event becuase, hey, you've done it before.... Next thing you know the cracks start to appear in the screen......
  • Stick
    Hahaha, my screen's already cracked for unrelated reasons.

...I drop things a lot.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    I don't know how I managed it, but I got a top 10 finish in the previous Story event and got one each of Mockingbird's covers. Normally I can't even finish in the top 100.

Edit Oh! It was The Simulator! Normally The Simulator kicks my **** so I don't normally go too hard at it, but I'd just Champ'd Riri (my 8th or 9th 4-star Champ) and in spite of her bugs she was not just surprisingly playable but pretty kick **** herself. I found myself completing node after node without much hassle, managed a top 10 finish in the first two rounds, and went into the final round very confident of staying within the top 10, which I did. Very happy with that, and it made getting her cover as a Progression reward in Meet R&G a damn sight easier :)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I cashed in 350 CP worth of Legendary LTs last night and got no 5*s.  This is positive because since they repealed vaulting, I was able to get champ rewards and sweet XP for every single pull.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards

I hit the  725 PVP award for the first time (not including the PVP test in the offseason, where I hit that reward without my score cresting ~640.  I ran out of health packs in my push to 575 with ~12hrs to go in the First Avenger event and decided to see how far off 650 would be after taking my hits overnight.  When I check again the next day, I only had one person attack me, and that gave +8 pts for a defensive win (way to go, Riri, Steve and my 5/3/4 LV250 Gwenpool).  A handful of 32-39 pt battles later, I was at 725 and couldn't spend any more time on my phone.  Oddly, I finished the event with exactly 725 and no one else attacked me in the last few hours, in spite of me not using any shields.

I'm not sure if this is more indicative of my roster progress or just how good the new, boosted Riri is, but either way I'll take it...

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Breezed right to 900 in Weapon Tex Mex. I don't even think I was hit once, not until I shielded. Only drawback was that it was so early I'll have to buy another shield, but oh well.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milk Jugz said:
    8/1/17 will forever be an anniversary. Today, I finally got my 13th Iceman cover. It's been a long road and I got so many of his blue covers (exclusively for over a year) that I was certain there was a glitch.
    Congrats on that and have fun with him!!! He is a beast!!! By far still my favorite 4*. If you have Medusa and Carnage champed try running those 3 in simulator...... It's nasty
    I just champed my Peggy, now he's up! I do have Medusa champed but I'm not sure I got Carnage to 13 covers before they vaulted him.