Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Champed Cloak & Dagger and 4* Rocket & Groot recently, making 27 four-star champs. 
    Finally, that makes more than half of all available in the tier at champion levels, progress!
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champed bag man..took forever, now I just have to wait for next April fools day to use him!
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finally got back up to 1million iso, F2P (VIP though). Promptly blew my um iso on Ir4n Fist since I have had him at 13 covers for about ~2 weeks or so. 

Also managed to get Bl4de to 279. 3* Blade is at 221 so it's only a matter of time till I hit 280 with Bl4de. 
  • CaptainFosco
    CaptainFosco Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The legendary from today's Crash got me a Riri champ level, which gave me a legendary which gave me a Blade champ level, which pushed me over 20CP, which gave me a Medusa champ level. Which only gave me 50HP, which was a huge disappointment at that point. 
  • CartoonScience
    CartoonScience Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Been playing for less than a month but my best MPQ moment of the day was completing the progression for Sinister Six.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    won 15 health packs from the taco vault right before The Simulator event goes live. That Event eats character health
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Using my two LTs and last 20 cp before devaulting-gate. Also not hoarding my cp these past months trying to build 5 stars.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My alliance just completed round 6 of sinister six a couple of hours ago. Hello Ironheart cover #13, and in a lovely 4/5/4 build too. 
  • msp2211
    msp2211 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Our "casual" alliance finished Sinister 6 with only a couple of hours to spare. Everyone has jobs, families and other commitments. Several answered my request and finished the last round picking up where those with commitments couldn't. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Riri vs. Colossus is hilarious, especially when he has Immovable Object in play. Immovable? OK, we'll just go around *red takes out the two characters behind him*. Immovable? Nah, I was able to throw him pretty far. Seemed pretty movable to me. :smiley:
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Actually managed to beat the Crash with my 1/3/1 Level 115 Ghost Rider. 
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alliance mate decided to give us all +7 CP.

Enough for a classic pull: Blacksuit Spidey and bonus hero Black Panther!

Only second 5* BH yet.

--Khanwulf
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hit 575 in Hooked on a Feeling off a single climb starting from the Seed Teams. That took me to 20CP, so I pulled a Classic and got an X-23 purple, which had previously been at 0. She's a favorite of mine, so I'm really happy to see her back in tokens.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Had some spare HP and swiped past the Vintage heroic packs and thought what the hell. Bought a single pack for 100 HP and got a C4ge + BH black Vulture cover...Very Nice! (Borat Voice)
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Woke up this morning, pulled a Simulator cover from alliance placement, pulled a yellow Mockingbird and a BH Teen Jean to take her to 5/2/5.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I meesed up and did my final climb in Hooked on a Feeling an hour early (9 hours left instead of 8 hours) so I wasted the extra HP to shield anyways. Ended up finishing 4th with just a little over 1000 points. First t5 finish in forever.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Got to 900 in Hooked on a Feeling with relatively few issues, which was a relief after the rage-inducing experience that was Black Vortex. 

And one of my Simulator tokens was 4Thor blue, bringing her to 4/1/5. I was a little disappointed with myself that I hadn't done better for placement when she was featured a few weeks ago, but if I had, this blue cover I just pulled would have been a waste, so I guess it all worked out. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Got to 900 in Hooked on a Feeling with relatively few issues, which was a relief after the rage-inducing experience that was Black Vortex. 
    Same. I didn't have to shield hop to get there - it was great. Black Vortex was aptly named, however.

The 800 progression cover took 3* Star-lord to 183 and gave me 4* Star-lord's sixth cover. He may have a fighting chance of winning his crash now. Possibly. Perhaps.

All my 3*s have now given me at least one 4* cover. It's nice.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    I shielded once at something like 608 points because I was out of healthpacks. Two different matches during my climb had unholy cascades for the AI that led to losses and really ate up my healthpacks.

It ended up being timed perfectly though, because the shield expired about 15 or 20 minutes after I had finished my initial clear of the final sub in PvE Simulator. It was also right inside the 8 hour mark left for time remaining in the event. I think I got past 900 without even getting hit once.

Doc Ock and Hood are the only 3* who haven't gotten to 183 yet, but they're only one and two covers away, respectively. So it shouldn't be too much longer. 

I recently got Gamora to Level 223 and 3* Star-Lord to 183, which took my St4r-Lord to 2/1/5 Level 172. Hoping that's enough to win his Crash, but I guess I'll find out Tuesday.