*** Psylocke (Classic) ***

Comments

• Unless lvl4/5 blue reduces countdown timer or steals multiple colours, 5/3/5 for me.
  • Unless lvl4/5 blue reduces countdown timer or steals multiple colours, 5/3/5 for me.

same here!
  • chamber44 wrote:
    ugh. you need Loki to compete in many of the rounds.

3800 HP to get a guaranteed Loki + a pack of covers I have zero interest in.

dammit.

Villain lightning rounds are running - you could get a Loki there?
  • PSYlocke
    PSYko

Fairly cool abilities.
    Cool art.

I'm down.
  • Unless the Psi-Katana attack tiles multiply later on I might strive for 5/5/3 since her black seems ok but not phenomenal. But then again since we don't know how any of the skills improve as they get to 5, it's all random speculation.
  • You boys love your T&A.

Speaking from a female perspective, I love the cover they picked for Psylocke. She is sexy and strong. As a trained ninja, she should be muscular and toned but as a comic character she should still be super hot.

And when they release x23, I opt for a completely, ridiculously, impossibly sexy cover such as one of the cover from the Target x23 mini series:
    http://bigbaddie.com/2007/06/x-23-target-x-6/
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    would have been great to see her have a purple ability, since her power signature in the comics is purple. Plus, I don't have a strong purple character yet.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's always all those swimsuit edition posters of her icon_e_wink.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    mechgouki wrote:
    How about this one? This one's not bad too.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Psylocke_Vol_1_2
    Oh dear lord, what happened to her back?!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2014
    It's all that photoshop touching up.
    No one is safe.
    Not even ninja's.
  • IceIX wrote:
    mechgouki wrote:
    How about this one? This one's not bad too.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Psylocke_Vol_1_2
    Oh dear lord, what happened to her back?!

Rofl. I never noticed. Couldn't stop staring at ... Below her back icon_e_surprised.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Think you took a wrong turn at Albuquerque. Character sub-forum is thataway.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    SirKopath wrote:
    She basically synergizes well with anyone doesn't she, due to her having an active black skill? None of my top roster has an active black skill.

Off first impression i'd probably go 5/5/3.

From an earlier post, unless the countdown number goes down on blue, i'm thinking 5/3/5 as well
  • chamber44 wrote:
    would have been great to see her have a purple ability, since her power signature in the comics is purple. Plus, I don't have a strong purple character yet.

Red + Blue = Purple icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • She wouldn't have any synergy with Patch because the reduction to her red is on red strike tiles. Patch needs 14r to create red tiles.

She'd be good against a Patch/Spiderman team on defense since dropping an attack tile early prevents Berserker Rage from being used effectively (attack tiles continue to work even when the team is stunned), or at least makes them pay for it.

Not every character has to be involved in some kind of super combo. Her abilities seem pretty solid and stand well on their own.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    She seems mediocre with Punisher, who fills a very similar role to her, so I don't think I'm going to be investing much into her as Punisher is part of my A team right now.
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Seems like she might do some cool stuff with Daken though. Assuming you don't nuke your own strike tiles, in principle the tiles don't need to be hers to get the AP reduction.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You boys love your T&A.

Speaking from a female perspective, I love the cover they picked for Psylocke. She is sexy and strong.
    I like it too, even though I miss demure, sometimes-blind, British Betsy.
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    DayvBang wrote:
    I'm sorry, but this is Classic Psylocke:

Psylocke_001.gif
    You beat me to it, but maybe she'll be "Original" Psylocke in a couple of months.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    optimiza wrote:
    Seems like she might do some cool stuff with Daken though. Assuming you don't nuke your own strike tiles, in principle the tiles don't need to be hers to get the AP reduction.

Ah right! Daken would be very interesting when paired up with her.