Season IV - July 18 - Aug 17

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Thanks for those 19 points Arktos. If I manage to hold onto top 25, I'll have you to thank icon_e_smile.gif bad cascade do you in???? icon_e_smile.gif
  • I tried posting in Heroes for Hire thread but it turns out that my post needs to be approved by a mod so I guess I'll try here.

I have ~9k season points and 35k hulk points, so if your alliance has free slots and could use some hired help tell me.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can this season be over now? I'd gladly take a 1hr server crash after pve ends.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just got the 10 pack reward - That was pretty cool.

I misunderstood and I thought it was ONE token that had the % chance for covers as if it was a 10 pack, not a whole 10 pack- I was pretty surprised when they kept coming icon_e_smile.gif
  • So, 31st in the Hulk Event, 27th in the Spiderman Event, and 6th in the overall Season. Very fitting end to a very miserable season.

Still haven't gotten my prizes.

Does anyone know the ETA for the new covers to heroic tokens? I have a ton sitting around but I really need a Cpt Marvel.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    This ended August 18, right?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Only in sensible parts of the world.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Only in sensible parts of the world.
    We have a few sensibilities out here on the west coast US, but yeah, for the vast majority of the world's population it ended the 18th. Not that it really matters.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I mean of course the EDT time, I know when events end in my timezone icon_e_biggrin.gif EDT confuses me to no end...
  • Getting tougher and tougher getting to top 100. Anyways I got 4 heroics and one gold... Green Lazy Thor(Already max out).