Season IV - July 18 - Aug 17

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My objective this season is pretty much to accumulate ISO and try to cover the remainder of my 3*s.

It's not exactly stretching myself on a goal, but ISO does me a lot more good than an additional 4* I don't care about.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Here's to hoping that they buff IW. That would be nice icon_e_wink.gif

I too am happy that the pressure is off a little bit, but just a little.
  • Unknown
    Options
    were the other seasons 30.5 days?
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:
    were the other seasons 30.5 days?

No this one will be the longerst yet. 13 events instead of 12 (Season 1,3) and 11 (Season 2).
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:

Theunwiseone : "I'm going casual because the game is being so boring.............................................................................................................................................."

I hate it ( icon_e_wink.gif ) but he was speaking wisely.

I speak the truth. Never doubt me.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I love the Baglady reward.
    Goodbye pressure, goodbye burnout, hello casual play* with cool alliance people I enjoy talking too.
    I can't even begin to describe how thrilled I was when I saw the Baglady.

*T25 for the HP or heads will roll
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Goodbye pressure, goodbye burnout, hello casual play* with cool alliance people I enjoy talking too.

Usually the top 50 get the nice HP. But if we aim for top 50 and fall short, then the head rolling. So let's aim for top 25, then when we lazy on up, we'll still get 50.
  • squirrel1120
    squirrel1120 Posts: 492
    Options
    My goal for the season is to open enough slots to finally be at the point where I can open my tokens and 10-packs without fear of losing someone I haven't added yet. Looking forward to that milestone.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    I would think it pretty obvious IW isn't the reward but merely a place holder until they've got the new character ready to show off.

Well, SDCC is next week and they could do a Sheldon and Bazinga! us by changing the rewards. So those who took the first 2-3 pvps casually will then tinykitty this **** and then spend tons of HP again.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So there goes the same for seasons 5 & 6?...

Should be easy for the 3 seasons for me? nice...
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

Usually the top 50 get the nice HP. But if we aim for top 50 and fall short, then the head rolling. So let's aim for top 25, then when we lazy on up, we'll still get 50.
    How _dare_ you expose my secret plan of aiming higher and then settling for the lower tier!
    It shall be your head that's first on the block!
    Yeah, my post last night might have been written after too much beer icon_lol.gif
    But getting rid of the thing that drove us all into overdrive the last three months was cause for celebration icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Season buddies with Twysta - I saw you hiding down there with your 25 points icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: just had a look at the top 10 and I've got no hope whatsoever...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I waited until this morning to start the season, hoping for an easy bracket.

Nope. The bracket was at 4900+ when I joined, with the leader at 1400+ (now at 1800+). ... and there went my motivation.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dang man, I must have just missed you (or got sharded into a newer bracket). Joined probably around the time of your post and I'm in top 5 with just my 949 in Fresh Cut and first is just a little over 1000. Not that I need the packs of bagmen really, but it'd be nice to have a little more slack bracket this time around.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I waited until this morning to start the season, hoping for an easy bracket.

Nope. The bracket was at 4900+ when I joined, with the leader at 1400+ (now at 1800+). ... and there went my motivation.

Hello Ben icon_e_smile.gif Im seeing also "sweet girl" so at least we have nice peoples here icon_e_wink.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Dang man, I must have just missed you (or got sharded into a newer bracket). Joined probably around the time of your post and I'm in top 5 with just my 949 in Fresh Cut and first is just a little over 1000. Not that I need the packs of bagmen really, but it'd be nice to have a little more slack bracket this time around.
    Either I've been gently nudged up a tier, have terrible luck, or the sharding is way worse this event than it was all of last season
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wasn't quite as nice as I thought. My 1100 is 12th. Probably won't be competing for top 10 this time either
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Wasn't quite as nice as I thought. My 1100 is 12th. Probably won't be competing for top 10 this time either
    1100 is 12th? I can only see the top-10 in mine, but 10th has 1536 right now.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    1100 is 12th? I can only see the top-10 in mine, but 10th has 1536 right now.
    Mine too.

There's apparently a REALLY good reason for that - hi reckless!

For reference, 900 isn't even in the top 200 at the moment.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    1030 gets you rank 200 in my bracket, Lidocaine is leading with 2200+.
    At least it's not quite as insane as last season's bracket of doom, but since Flo is probably in there too there's no point in trying for t5.
    So I'll just cruise to some Bagmen ten packs and enjoy not having to fight for Fury covers.