1000: 25HP
1500: 25HP
1900: 25HP
2300: 3* Storm Black
2400: 3* Cap Red

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Lol IW. That should cool down a lot of people.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    season 4 is...IW....wow...um....yeah
  • Unknown
    Options
    Total snooze fest
  • Unknown
    Options
    this is really **** great from devs...they are totally NUTS !!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I can see why people quit. I wont even try this season
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow, IW... Yellow of all colors.

Welp! Perhaps this is a sign that Demiurge doesn't want the veterans to seriously push in Season play anymore and generally go casual towards non-new cover PvP events.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    Isn't that what most people wanted; to not feel any pressure for the Season rewards?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've already sold two Yellow IWs. I may be taking it really easy this season.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    I'm actually thrilled that it's IW. Alliances can effectively take this season off if they want. If they don't make top 100, who cares? If an alliance as a group takes off a PvP because the rewards are something stupid, who cares?

It would be nice if the reward for alliances looked like below so that top alliances were still rewarded:
    1-5 IW YBG
    2-25 IW YB
    26-100 IW Y

But hey, the way it's currently coded this might be the most lax PvP season since seasons started and I for one am ecstatic.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Was I the only one that was excited to see IW as the reward for S4?

Don't get me wrong - that reward is about as lame as can be - BUT that should make this thread and the others that follow about it VERY interesting for a little while icon_e_biggrin.gif

*grabs my popcorn and awaits the show*
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would think it pretty obvious IW isn't the reward but merely a place holder until they've got the new character ready to show off.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    I would think it pretty obvious IW isn't the reward but merely a place holder until they've got the new character ready to show off.
    Riiight. Enjoy your month of believing that.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, I'm liking the IW. Folks complained the Seasons were getting too grindy.

Here's the perfect opportunity to self-demotivate yourself from grinding so hard and not feel like you're letting the alliance down.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gotta agree with my old alliance-mate meto/Dhaden on this one, this is fantastic. I saw the rewards and felt immediately more relaxed about MPQ. Almost like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. No need to grind out every single PvP and occasionally shield hop even after my bracket placement was pretty settled just for those extra 80 season points. My alliance still has a good deal of 2* and transitioning players, so we'll need more covers than most, but if everyone relaxes a little it shouldn't be as difficult to stay top 100 for the ones they need.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Mixed emotions. Kind of glad to keep burnout away. Onother hand, if this was going to be the prize, why not just have increased iso and HP as the alliance reward?

I'm mostly ambivalent. Looking forward to new characters. Hopefully, new chapters and features. Hoping the Nerf bat gives us a month break as well. icon_e_wink.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First people complain that the season reward of fury was too much because it forced people to play every event if they wanted fury. Now people are complaining that the reward is too little. If i hear one more complaint out of you guys, thats a paddlin. This reward is exactly what seasons should be: a nice thanks for playing the game regularly as opposed to a source of pressure to spend thousands of hp shielding and being forced to play every event and not miss a beat.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm thrilled. I'll stop feeling pressure in the tournaments I don't need the prize in, and I don't have to spend 600+ hp at the end of a season to make room for a new 4* that won't be even slightly usable for months.
  • Unknown
    Options
    First people complain that the season reward of fury was too much because it forced people to play every event if they wanted fury. Now people are complaining that the reward is too little. If i hear one more complaint out of you guys, thats a paddlin. This reward is exactly what seasons should be: a nice thanks for playing the game regularly as opposed to a source of pressure to spend thousands of hp shielding and being forced to play every event and not miss a beat.

IW reward is great! The fact that fury isn't in the first pvp of the season isn't. Of course it is ironic that the first pvp after the last fury was released has him as one of the weakest characters available for that pvp
  • Unknown
    Options

Once it is sold, it's 1000 ISO. It's a nice thanks indeed that I can win in about 15 mins, not 30 days...

Yellow is the one you do not want as it is the worst of all.

I now understand why nothing was announced.

And now some words go back in my head :

Theunwiseone : "I'm going casual because the game is being so boring.............................................................................................................................................."

I hate it ( icon_e_wink.gif ) but he was speaking wisely.

For one month, they won't get money from the whales. They won't get much from me... Not that I will not want it, just because I won't need it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I' m not very interested in this season so finally I can take some time and not worrying about being kick out of an alliance just because I didn't reach 10k points and we don't win a Nick Fury cover.

My objective this season: get 5000 points and hope for some luck with 10-pack tokens.