Category-5 - Aug 6-8 - Season IV

Options
14567810»

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I would have requested any SHIELD newbie to retreat to me in that instance icon_e_smile.gif
    You mean "any SHIELD noob."
    3097-pun-dog.jpg
  • Vitalbird
    Options
    I thought this was an extremely rough one. 937 barely netted me top 25 as I finished 23rd
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    so like....am i the only one that got a easy bracket this PVP?
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    so like....am i the only one that got a easy bracket this PVP?

Mine wasn't bad either - 6 players over 1200, but 990 for 10th.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    DA_STALKER wrote:
    What surprised me more is a top 5 player who lost like 200 pts ! Don't know what happened to him (was Canglem I think).
    I can solve that for you:
    Canglem wrote:
    Oof. Unshielded for 2 and lost 1 and got hit for 124
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This was my first time breaking 1k points, and my first time beating a max Sentry team, sorry Daveomite, but I felt the urge to try my luck. At least I made top ten.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wade66 wrote:
    This was my first time breaking 1k points, and my first time beating a max Sentry team, sorry Daveomite, but I felt the urge to try my luck. At least I made top ten.

No harm done. I was shielded. Glad you made it through and got some points
  • I went camping Friday, got back today. So prior to leaving I shield hopped a couple times and got up to 1200+. That was 2nd in my bracket at the time, and I shielded out for the event. Coming back and seeing this thread (I play on steam) and not being able to check the game I was fairly worried that my 1200+ would not only have fallen out of t5, but possibly t10.

I was delighted to find I still had t5. Huzzah!
    Wish I knew how my bracket finished up, but I'll settle for holding top rewards with what turned out to be a low score for many.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,929 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lst_Hwn wrote:
    WolfmanX25 was this your bracket?

And if fight4thedream is around, it was hell chasing you lol...

haha good times! i owe my highest score ever in pVp (probably forever) to your pesky persistence! i actually had to work the last hour so i didn't get to see you make it into the the T5 but i was impressed (i honestly thought you were finished after my last hop) ! wish i could've seen your final push but congrats on making it in! you definitely earned it! ゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)b