Category-5 - Aug 6-8 - Season IV

Options

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    It seems like my bracket was relatively (?) calm. Lots of movement in the last 45 minutes to an hour though. I managed to finish second, thankfully.

JZ4sHanl.jpg
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One of the death brackets:

VTzDClW.png

Top 6 kept pushing to try and secure top 5, but the rest of the top ten seemed relatively calm.
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Options
    also not too deathbrackety

SEBfFOv.png?1
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    It's sad when this is considered a "hmm, not too bad" bracket:

GbdJVod.png?1

Let's not do this again for a while, people.
  • I finally feel safe for top 5... At 1600.

If this is what "play harder" means, you all can keep it!

Congrats man. About 1 hour ago #8 was abt 1444. Since then 5 thru 8 appear to have gone backwards in points so it must be brutal.

Hey! Congrats to you for getting first in one of the craziest brackets that I've ever seen.

I just felt bad for Spider-Man. Got passed by his alliancemate at the last second to fall out of T5.

might have been a seniority or friendship agreement to let stalker7 take it since is one of the original members. All I really wanted was top 5 but you all scared the bejezus out of me so I had to keep climbing slowly too. I may have spent more shields on this even (7 or 8 3hrs) than almost the whole s4 so far. They need to turn this sharding off or way down again. Many will quit if this is a consistent pattern every pvp forward.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is getting ridiculous. I'm sure DeadPool covers didn't help matters either. I think instead of changing the way they create brackets they need to revamp the prize payouts to help compensate. I think no matter how they bracket people we're going to be seeing these kinds of scores as the new status quo.
  • mags1587 wrote:
    One of the death brackets:

VTzDClW.png

Top 6 kept pushing to try and secure top 5, but the rest of the top ten seemed relatively calm.

Poor McDongles... that had to suck.
  • Dankaminari
    Options

Congrats man. About 1 hour ago #8 was abt 1444. Since then 5 thru 8 appear to have gone backwards in points so it must be brutal.

Hey! Congrats to you for getting first in one of the craziest brackets that I've ever seen.

I just felt bad for Spider-Man. Got passed by his alliancemate at the last second to fall out of T5.

might have been a seniority or friendship agreement to let stalker7 take it since is one of the original members. All I really wanted was top 5 but you all scared the bejezus out of me so I had to keep climbing slowly too. I may have spent more shields on this even (7 or 8 3hrs) than almost the whole s4 so far. They need to turn this sharding off or way down again. Many will quit if this is a consistent pattern every pvp forward.

Whatever it was I'm glad I didn't have to break again. That was nuts.
  • Amazeballs
    Options
    I had a better bracket with #10 at 933, 25 at 799.

Sucked for me because I unshielded trying to get to 800+ for top 25, which I got... Only to get hit for 25 and finish at 27. Somewhere in here is some kind of lesson to be learned, right? Right???
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I don't understand why you guys all get lumped into these crazy brackets when I've had easy brackets for the last couple months. I don't think anyone's been within 500 points of me in any bracket I've had since beginning of season 3. icon_rolleyes.gif

2nd-10th in my bracket:
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    rHCbSb1.jpg?1

Yeah lets not do this again!
  • An "easier" death bracket? Only 1400 for top5:

dmO3JXC.jpg?1
  • A few relevant stats from my bracket. I don't have the game with me atm, so i can't post a screenshot.

Top 5: over 1650
    Top 10: over 1300
    Top 25: over 950

I will shoot for 1100 in the DP event. If I get another bracket like this one, I'm done with the game.
  • finished number 1 in my bracket

gentleman22 2005
    constrictor 1876
    freezze 1866

how u post pics for a mobile phone on here? ill show proof
  • WolfmanX25 was this your bracket?

MRyDLER.png

And if fight4thedream is around, it was hell chasing you lol...

gentleman22 2005
    constrictor 1876
    freezze 1866

icon_lol.gif Sorry there were only 4 people with a 2k+ score and you weren't one of them. Maybe someday... I have faith in you champ icon_e_smile.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2014
    Options
    8y3r6Ut.jpg
    This one wasn't that bad.
  • Whatever it was I'm glad I didn't have to break again. That was nuts.[/quote]

Nice late run to crash the party. You broke a couple hearts this pvp icon_e_smile.gif

gentleman22 2005
    constrictor 1876
    freezze 1866

Here I'll post the pic of your bracket for you.
    mCyCp9T.jpg?1

Maybe nobody has explained to you... But when you use a hacked account you are placed into the Sandbox where your scores are only visible to you and your hits on people don't affect them. This is also the reason you aren't able to create an alliance (as you stated in another thread). But hey enjoy playing with yourself. Next time why not go for 5000?
  • Lst_Hwn wrote:
    WolfmanX25 was this your bracket?

And if fight4thedream is around, it was hell chasing you lol...
    Yep, that's the one.