Ladies Who Play MPQ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    Since we're on the subject, I must say, I'm ever so slightly bitter that MPQ Thor is not the prettiest princess he's supposed to be. Although they did get his thunder thighs right.

I feel guilty to admit that I cheered when I saw 3* Thor's hair because I thought it was a definite improvement, lol.

How are all you doing in the new Heroic, btw? Scaling is slowly starting to kill me even though I've only been playing every 12 hours.
    I'm actually quite enjoying the selection of characters they let me use- With my maxed Thor, MNgneto and mStorm(and a super-buffed patch) I'm basically bashing all the enemies and grinding erything freely. fun.
  • Unknown
    Options
    *kicks door down and leaves note*

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU MOTHERS AND SOON TO BE MAMAS. thanks for makin all dem babies (I was one of them!!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif ). We admire your determination and willpower....for science. Enjoy the chocolates and flowers we may or may not remember to get you depending on our propensity for wanting to have our heads bitten off. If we get you a present you don't like, sorry, we aren't always so great at this "feels" thing. Know we tried and love you anyway.

Signed - Men of the World

*creeps out the back door*
  • Unknown
    Options
    Miaomew wrote:
    Nooo I really like venom! I have this thing for monsters. Werevolves and such. Sharp teeths and big arms. (And also for the deep sea ones, like cthulhu and such). So Venom is somewhere between there too. A looker. Dark and twisted and weird one, but definetly a hottie to my eye. icon_lol.gif
    So it's not an appropriate time to reply to this, but I watched Spiderman 3(I have only seen the ASM series before) last night and I, like, totally get what you mean by venom being hot. I was drooling over him(or it) the whole time. MPQ Venom looks much cooler though, I might have to start reading the comics for him icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    there are 2 females in my alliance as far as I'm aware. I don't know if they forum post though.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Every time I see this thread the song "Single Ladies" runs through my mind...for better or worse.

NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP!