Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    On topic - check the Off Topic board.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'm in an Alliance (XStrikeStudios) with a group of real-life friends. Three of the eight members are women but I believe I am the only member who posts on this forum at all (I am a guy).

Off-topic: "FoxyMulder" is a clever username.
  • Unknown
    Options
    grimeon wrote:

This is on topic - all posts relate to MPQ.

Also, Ares triceps make me swoon .
  • Unknown
    Options
    grimeon wrote:

This is on topic - all posts relate to MPQ.

Also, Ares triceps make me swoon .

Yeah, when i saw him first time I was so happy. Had to make some rosterspace immediadly. Didnt even check the skills first.
    Especially i liked the hairy arms.

And yeah, this is really on the topic icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    But you are jokingAbout venom right ?! icon_e_confused.gif Not judging you - just looking for confirmation icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nooo I really like venom! I have this thing for monsters. Werevolves and such. Sharp teeths and big arms. (And also for the deep sea ones, like cthulhu and such). So Venom is somewhere between there too. A looker. Dark and twisted and weird one, but definetly a hottie to my eye. icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Miaomew wrote:
    Nooo I really like venom! I have this thing for monsters. Werevolves and such. Sharp teeths and big arms. (And also for the deep sea ones, like cthulhu and such). So Venom is somewhere between there too. A looker. Dark and twisted and weird one, but definetly a hottie to my eye. icon_lol.gif

Legit. He does have some awfully big arms. Lol. I love that Marvel has a man or monster for everyone icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did someone say Venom? I'll just leave this here then. I know we all like to rag on how useless Hawkeye is, but...
    tumblr_m1o5veLVnU1qcgzbvo1_500.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    Did someone say Venom? I'll just leave this here then. I know we all like to rag on how useless Hawkeye is, but...
    tumblr_m1o5veLVnU1qcgzbvo1_500.png

Rofl. This is seriously the best thread ever. More sexy men please!
  • Unknown
    Options
    danikalil wrote:
    We're from Brasil. Where are you ladies from?

Well hello there, neighbours! I'm from Argentina icon_e_smile.gif
    danikalil wrote:
    Are you Marvel fans too?

I'm a huge fan, though somewhat recent. I had always resisted starting on comics. Then the MCU came and the rest is history.
    danikalil wrote:
    Yes, I read that too, that he's asexual. I prefer to think of him as bisexual though, from what I've read (not much, just what I could find in the web). Anyway, it was really fun seeing him manipulate Bullseye into wanting him with his pheromones.

This thread rocks! We've been waiting for a thread like this for a long time.

I keep being violently conflicted on what to think. Because on one side - yay representation, on the other, Marvel doesn't have the best track records with male queer (well, bi/pan) characters. Out of the canonical, prominent (meaning in this case, for me, 'have had/have a solo title') non-straight male characters are quite... questionable, though I do know they all have had their moments (Loki, Deadpool and Daken himself). But well, there's always Herc, even if that's not really touched upon a lot. I think.

(Yes, I have a lot of feelings about this topic icon_lol.gif )
    Miaomew wrote:
    And im a lady. Maybe more of a crazy cat lady, than just a 'lady'. icon_lol.gif

Aaand same here icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options

I love that Marvel has a man or monster for everyone icon_e_smile.gif

lol, I think I'm the odd person out on this one. I actually find big muscles really unattractive. Being tone and fit is okay, but muscles? /vom

(I totally get that probably zero people share my opinion on this. It's cool, I'm okay with it. More muscle-less nerds all for me.)
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I don't qualify as a lady, but I am indeed the feminine token of our alliance icon_razz.gif Hope you enjoy the game despite some... occurences and tendencies. Other match-3 games that I thoroughly enjoy and would recommend to absolutely anyone include original Puzzle Quest (so much more to it than just a match-3 game!) and Jewel Quest.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    FoxyMulder wrote:

lol, I think I'm the odd person out on this one. I actually find big muscles really unattractive. Being tone and fit is okay, but muscles? /vom

(I totally get that probably zero people share my opinion on this. It's cool, I'm okay with it. More muscle-less nerds all for me.)
    Lol I'm with you, Foxy. If we go by looks alone, I could only possibly have the hots for Spider-Man (even the Bag-Man version), Human Torch and the Hood. But classic Magneto just intimidates me into squealing with his regal posture and general Magneto-ness, too. Magneto, Human Torch and Spider-Man happen to be my favourite Marvel characters (also like Doc Ock a lot). Had to read up on the Hood since I had no idea who he was prior to MPQ. Well he's a slimy opportunistic jerk - can live with that lol, being an opportunistic prick myself.
    I like shirtless Daken too but also worried a bit about what Lyrian has outlined.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7098&p=135134#p135134
  • Unknown
    Options
    I hardly remember any other thread with so much excitement included. Reading all those posts is definitely a way to cheer one's day icon_e_smile.gif

Thank You.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    FoxyMulder wrote:

Lol I'm with you, Foxy. If we go by looks alone, I could only possibly have the hots for Spider-Man (even the Bag-Man version), Human Torch and the Hood. But classic Magneto just intimidates me into squealing with his regal posture and general Magneto-ness, too. Magneto, Human Torch and Spider-Man happen to be my favourite Marvel characters (also like Doc Ock a lot). Had to read up on the Hood since I had no idea who he was prior to MPQ. Well he's a slimy opportunistic jerk - can live with that lol, being an opportunistic prick myself.
    I like shirtless Daken too but also worried a bit about what Lyrian has outlined.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7098&p=135134#p135134
    I know icon_lol.gif I love Magneto! With that dumb(and by dumb I mean in a positive way. I love stupid headwear.)helmet and the general comic-book-Villan-Ness he never fails to make me fangirl hard.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And I just found myself practically agreeing to everything everyone finds sexy. lol, I should admit that I have a very weird(and wide) standard for men I find attractive before people think I don't have a personal opinion... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Since we're on the subject, I must say, I'm ever so slightly bitter that MPQ Thor is not the prettiest princess he's supposed to be. Although they did get his thunder thighs right.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The biggest problem about Thor : his helmet ! Totally lame...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    Since we're on the subject, I must say, I'm ever so slightly bitter that MPQ Thor is not the prettiest princess he's supposed to be. Although they did get his thunder thighs right.

I feel guilty to admit that I cheered when I saw 3* Thor's hair because I thought it was a definite improvement, lol.

How are all you doing in the new Heroic, btw? Scaling is slowly starting to kill me even though I've only been playing every 12 hours.
  • Zifna
    Zifna Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Maybe that thought you were a gaymer? icon_mrgreen.gif

It seems weird to me, but it's happened before, lol. It's hard for me to believe that some people actually think female gamers are so uncommon that it is more likely that I'm a gay male gamer, but apparently some people believe that.