Ladies Who Play MPQ?

Options
I'm curious: who are the ladies playing MPQ?

I feel like the MPQ community is generally a safe place for me as a lady; the guys here tend to be fun and respectful lads. But I also get super excited at the rare occurrence of another lady player, and was wondering if there were others out there.

Also, if you want to respond, but are hiding behind a masculine identity (like I have been for the most part), feel free to send me a PM instead.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    FoxMulder wrote:

I feel like the MPQ community is generally a safe place for me as a lady; the guys here tend to be fun and respectful lads. But I also get super excited at the rare occurrence of another lady player, and was wondering if there were others out there.

Also, if you want to respond, but are hiding behind a masculine identity (like I have been for the most part), feel free to send me a PM instead.
    I'M A LADY
  • Unknown
    Options
    FoxMulder wrote:

I'M A LADY

On Topic: I saw an alliance called something-girls

Off Topic: @Unwiseone: that's my favourite DjangoUnbuffed gif thus far.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Milkrain wrote:

On Topic: I saw an alliance called something-girls

On Topic: More to the point, who's a guy pretending to be a girl?

Off Topic: Danke Rainymilk icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Milkrain wrote:

Best gif on these boards for sure.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Me! And Django has two ladies (+1 UnwiseOne)?! Nice. FittedKitchens also has two females. Game on ladies icon_e_smile.gif

@milkrain- your sig is amazing!
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    *waves* I'm a lady, and so are the other four players in my alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Me! And Django has two ladies (+1 UnwiseOne)?! Nice. FittedKitchens also has two females. Game on ladies icon_e_smile.gif

Django has 3 that i can think of off the top of my head.

Verne (fox),Ju Li, and Mimmer
  • Unknown
    Options
    MTGOFerret wrote:

Django indeed has two ladies—I'm one of them!

Ferret, lol, Ju Li is a boy. I just recently found this out when he posted a profile pic on Facebook.
  • Unknown
    Options

Hello! Nice to meet you!
    Rusalka wrote:
    *waves* I'm a lady, and so are the other four players in my alliance.

Hi! What alliance are you in??
  • Unknown
    Options
    We like to confuse the competition and ourselves apparently by having male members with female names. I'm looking at you Juliet and HailMary.
  • Unknown
    Options
    FoxMulder wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:

Django indeed has two ladies—I'm one of them!

Ferret, lol, Ju Li is a boy. I just recently found this out when he posted a profile pic on Facebook.

**** that's right totally forgot that
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    b704e1657a8a583bae02102df6e6d7b4a517d768a6caf98fe70d59c2962e8025.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm a lady. There is a thread in offtopic for lady roll call too.

This is a pretty cool forum really. Nice and respectful to everyone unless you're a fitted kitchen salesperson.

Although I had seen that Avengers gif before and had it on my list to make for my alliance but Django Unbuffed got there first. QQ
  • Unknown
    Options
    b704e1657a8a583bae02102df6e6d7b4a517d768a6caf98fe70d59c2962e8025.jpg

Panty-dropper.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Viorala wrote:

Hello! I forgot to check offtopic—just found the thread there, thanks!
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My girlfriend Mecathica plays, she's in my Alliance, she's not much of a forum posting type, she depends on me to keep her in the loop (e.g. recommended specs, upcoming patches etc)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Viorala wrote:

This is a pretty cool forum really. Nice and respectful to everyone unless you're a fitted kitchen salesperson.

Although I had seen that Avengers gif before and had it on my list to make for my alliance but Django Unbuffed got there first. QQ

Hey, i added those rain effects and the amazingly shiny glitter text myself. That took me nearly 4 minutes.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm also a lady, though I'm so used to posters assuming otherwise that I don't bother correcting them.
  • Unknown
    Options
    AdamMagus wrote:
    My girlfriend Mecathica plays, she's in my Alliance, she's not much of a forum posting type, she depends on me to keep her in the loop (e.g. recommended specs, upcoming patches etc)

Sounds exactly like the dynamic me and Mim have.
    Viorala wrote:

Hey, i added those rain effects and the amazingly shiny glitter text myself. That took me nearly 4 minutes.
    Okay if you're editing the gig you seriously dropped the ball here as you completely forgot to have hulk say "puny god" as it tosses Loki around like a rag doll. :p
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm not a lady, and I doubt that I would be even if I were female.

I did used to be the straight member of a gaymer group, though, so I understand being a token.