80570834-7FE2-4C9F-80A5-3D2E7476905D.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    :D
    klingsor wrote:
    nazerith wrote:
    Blah Blah Blah Blah

There is no reason for the people of MPQ to unite against the x-men, either they will eventually find success or they will implode. I have no interest in having vendettas against you guys so if you can refrain from attacking me that would be great. Heck, changing your attitude might help you finish top 2 for a change, more than spending all your cash on shields will. Tell you what, if you manage to not attack me personally for 24hrs, i will personally throw you a bone and let you finish #2 in Loki pvp. Just 24hrs, and you can finally see something other than "Nice work. Your alliance was a top 50 finisher in EVERY PVP EVER"
    Read the quote you incompetent fool! (Attempt to close the thread) it says I don't know the names of the people so I'm not calling anyone names moron. (Second attempt). As far as bashing you for 24 for hours no problem I'll book your mom for a while (3rd attempt). Sent your whole alliance to attack me at one time I got the ss to prove it, and you speak of just casual players. Please. I'm half tempted to post a video I saw one day about 5 Dingy tryhards, needles to say it seemed fitting. You should really thank this fool for your win last night, you owe it to him.

Mod Note: User warned for flaming/flamebaiting

Whatever happened (don't know about the whole story), Klingsor seemed to have learned his lesson.

@Nazerith : Shall I remind you you compared me to a 5 year old a few minutes ago ? What age do you think the guy who posted the message above is ? Seriously ?
  • Unknown
    Options
    nazerith wrote:
    :D
    klingsor wrote:
    nazerith wrote:
    Blah Blah Blah Blah

There is no reason for the people of MPQ to unite against the x-men, either they will eventually find success or they will implode. I have no interest in having vendettas against you guys so if you can refrain from attacking me that would be great. Heck, changing your attitude might help you finish top 2 for a change, more than spending all your cash on shields will. Tell you what, if you manage to not attack me personally for 24hrs, i will personally throw you a bone and let you finish #2 in Loki pvp. Just 24hrs, and you can finally see something other than "Nice work. Your alliance was a top 50 finisher in EVERY PVP EVER"
    Read the quote you incompetent fool! (Attempt to close the thread) it says I don't know the names of the people so I'm not calling anyone names moron. (Second attempt). As far as bashing you for 24 for hours no problem I'll book your mom for a while (3rd attempt). Sent your whole alliance to attack me at one time I got the ss to prove it, and you speak of just casual players. Please. I'm half tempted to post a video I saw one day about 5 Dingy tryhards, needles to say it seemed fitting. You should really thank this fool for your win last night, you owe it to him.

User warned for flaming/flamebaiting

I could not imagine a game would generate so much hate from a man and a father. Matter of fact, answering with such violence gives credit to Arktos version. Even him out, you continue to show disrespect, as if kickin' him out was not enough.

So 5DV won because of this player ? not my notion of solidarity to blame one person for a team failure, but let's have a look at it.

Your worse player scored 950. Venom's one 1015. Everyone can check it. X-MEN lost with a 550 pts difference. I let you do the maths.

What's the excuse for the time before ? And the one before ? Just behave like a man. You keep on insulting people, and refuse reality. I read from you in this site there were only two top teams. X-MEN and S.H.I.E.L.D. Deadly Venoms wouldn't exist. That's your words. And you were asking for a 3rd alliance for more competition ! Quite cocky from a member whose team never managed to be 1st or even 2nd in PVP / PVE (we been both).

I have no problem with you X-MEN guys trying to take 2nd place. Competition helps transcending ourselves.
    And I'm sure many of you are cool people we can discuss with.

But as long as Nazerith gives such a lame image of your team, lying to himself, no wonder we'll see more drama in this forum.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, the (self-inflicted) pressure of trying to maintain a score for alliance's sake might have driven me to all but quit the game, but I'm still so, so grateful for alliances. Why?

This thread. Awesome kittens of tinyness. It was worth taking a break from my re-read of Dark Reign for this. icon_lol.gif

Hello, Djangoliers!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    All I recall is seeing Nazerith unshield at 3 minutes left in the Rag event and promply drop from 1389 to 1212 at the end.

This is totally arkos's fault, right?
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Since leaving this thread open looks like I'm just going to be issuing more warnings (and there's really little new left to say now), locking it.
This discussion has been closed.