Hot Shot - Human Torch - April 18 - Apr 20

Options
14567810»

Comments

• klingsor wrote:
    I just saw this thread, everyone who is starting conspiracy theories is ridiculous, even Nemek's less biased theory is not correct. Psyko wanted to help the last alliance since it wasn't full in PVE, so he asked to skip the end of HT and that particular PVE sub. I proposed to bring in someone from 5DP to fill the gap. Another member of our team decided he needed to go on break for the week, because the game was too demanding. So the sustitution is one to one, he moved to 5DP, so he can compete in PVP more leisurely and still maintain his schedule. This is in absence of a vacation mode option, which I think would benefit every alliance. Since nobody else wanted to create 5LazyVenoms (our dedicated Spa and vacation alliance) we decided to shuffle people based on schedules. You could take this an evil act from the #1 most evil person in the internet if you choose, I really don't care what you guys think about how I run things on my alliance icon_e_wink.gif

Or you can look them in the eye and say. Some of these theories are not bad, maybe we will try them in the future, thanks for the ideas everyone icon_twisted.gif

You never know my friend...