Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
Placeholder.

Comments

• poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Punisher covers as rewards. I bet so many people here have already maxed him that nobody bothered to post about this event until well after it started.
  • I still need a red, so I really, really hope I don't need top ten for that. Since it's apparently started: do I need top ten for that? I'm still at work.
  • I think it was up to top 50 with red.
  • As someone who only have a lvl 30 puni i would appreciate it if most of you 141 crazy guys tank this one so i can finally get him somewhat
    more leveled icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif that being said everyone now will try there hardest to put me outa top ten icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    demiser951 wrote:
    As someone who only have a lvl 30 puni i would appreciate it if most of you 141 crazy guys tank this one so i can finally get him somewhat

Ditto--spread the love around!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    demiser951 wrote:
    As someone who only have a lvl 30 puni i would appreciate it if most of you 141 crazy guys tank this one so i can finally get him somewhat

I have a 141 Punisher and I will be using this event to collect ISO and that's it...Though that may not go so well as my HT is weak.
  • vudu3 wrote:
    demiser951 wrote:

I have a 141 Punisher and I will be using this event to collect ISO and that's it.

LOL much appreciated i tend to palce top ten most of the time but i really want this guy after i win the 3 covers ill spend some real
    money to possably fully level him
  • Meh, Punisher covers. Mine is maxed, but I'll play a bit, just for the iso and HP rewards. Not gonna bother with shields, though.
  • Yes. Could everyone with 141 Punishers tank this one? I would love to get another Red cover for mine. Right now, he's only Lv 41 1/2/2. Would love to up him to 2/2/3 after this is over.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Yes. Could everyone with 141 Punishers tank this one? I would love to get another Red cover for mine. Right now, he's only Lv 41 1/2/2. Would love to up him to 2/2/3 after this is over.
    I'm afraid that with Torch at 1100 you will see most of the big guys pushing a lot even though they don't need the Punisher covers.
  • I will probably be using my 141 Punisher in this event heh.

But I am certainly not going to "tank". Got to get HP from somewhere and that somewhere is 25+ in the rankings. And if the bracket is soft may go for 1st again.

Other people in the alliance needs Punisher covers as well.
  • demiser951 wrote:
    more leveled icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif that being said everyone now will try there hardest to put me outa top ten icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

My 135 Punisher will be farming this one for ISO and to help my alliance mates get their covers, but i won't be shielding, so i doubt i'll be competing for any top slots. Best of luck to you.

marc
  • Lol i expect to stay top ten, punisher been one of the only three stars for me i havnt seen in a tourny as i joined after his release
  • Hot damn(Hur hur dur)! Got a Red HT cover out of my Progression Reward Inferno Token.
  • My 1/0/3 Punisher is hoping I can put in a top ten to get him some more covers.
  • vudu3 wrote:
    demiser951 wrote:

I have a 141 Punisher and I will be using this event to collect ISO and that's it...Though that may not go so well as my HT is weak.
    Ditto icon_e_smile.gif
    It's fun to enter the tourney without caring who i'll have in my bracket. I already earned about 7k ISO in this tourney and plan to earn more. The only interesting reward is the progression HT at 1100, but I don't think I want to burn shields on that.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My Punisher is on the cusp of being usable and getting two covers here would be really nice. Hopefully enough people ignore it since they don't need the covers.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I think I'm going to tank reeeeally hard in this one. Like, go for the 1100 while saving a really **** team in one node, and then beating that team with storm/Daken

Then when I have like 4 points I'll climb back up to about 800

Nemek/others, if you see me with a D-Team out, please don't be gentle
  • my punisher is 234 (day 85, late joiner), so i could really use this. only 63 HT though, so no 1100/#1 for me.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm only playing this for ISO and also to help alliance members get the green Punisher cover.