Ascended Winners and Losers

Options

Comments

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options

3* Emma, 3* Magik, and 3* May will all be a part of great 5* teams when ascended.

• ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

M’baku is a definite winner with 🔴 32322,
    🟡 28730, and ⚫️ 25139, match damage

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So that's a 550 god boosted right? Is that normal levels of match damage for 4-5 ascended max boosted? That's insane. Surely that's beyond broken. 6x the damage of 672 juggs, I don't have a 672 5* in this event to compare it too.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,985 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:
    So that's a 550 god boosted right? Is that normal levels of match damage for 4-5 ascended max boosted? That's insane. Surely that's beyond broken. 6x the damage of 672 juggs, I don't have a 672 5* in this event to compare it too.

If you look, he has 232K of 532K health which means he has 43% health. His Red passive says he gets 3% match damage boost per percent lost so 57*3=171%. That's on top of his 300%. So the total is 471% match damage boost.

If you divide the Red (32322) by 5.71 (4.71 + 1.0 base damage) you get a base Red damage of roughly 5660. That's probably right for a 670 character.

His boost can get a lot higher if he loses even more health.

KGB

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thanks for the explanation, it’s insane match damage.

• ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

With near or over 1 million health, no ascended character is a loser

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 391 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Found this in Red Shift pvp

This too.

Both were 450 base. Wanda isn't all that impressive but Clea could get crazy. Especially at 672.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,985 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This is at 450 base (unboosted). Obviously the AP cost is ridiculous, but it's actually not a terrible deal?

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options

It cost Shang half the AP to do 5x that damage and they share red, I don't like it. Maybe if IM was fun to play. I suppose people still run him for his yella though.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:
    It cost Shang half the AP to do 5x that damage and they share red, I don't like it. Maybe if IM was fun to play. I suppose people still run him for his yella though.

Oh, I can't see building around this, or (probably) ever even casting it. But it's a totally crazy number for an unboosted 450.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,307 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 29 April 2024, 23:43
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:

Agree. Even with boosts, it can take a while to get 13. In that time, there are several better options that one could fire twice or almost twice (Aunt May, MT, Shang, OR just a few examples).

• WhiteBomber
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

Oh, I can't see building around this, or (probably) ever even casting it. But it's a totally crazy number for an unboosted 450.

True, if the game didn't have ridiculously unbalanced characters, that is a large single cast no special circumstances hit.

Is there any way to share ISO yet? You have sooooooo much and I think I need most of it.

• WhiteBomber
    Options

Also, nerf Shang Chi? Eh, EH?

• entrailbucket
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

True, if the game didn't have ridiculously unbalanced characters, that is a large single cast no special circumstances hit.

Is there any way to share ISO yet? You have sooooooo much and I think I need most of it.

I wish they gave us some way to get rid of the stuff...

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,307 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 30 April 2024, 00:08
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

Agreed. Currency is so odd in this game. You tend to either not have enough or have way too much. There isn't much inbetween.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

43mil here. I'd accept almost anything they offered, no matter how ridiculous. It's just sitting there. One million iso for 5 CPs? Sure, whatever.

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Borstock said:

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:

43mil here. I'd accept almost anything they offered, no matter how ridiculous. It's just sitting there. One million iso for 5 CPs? Sure, whatever.

My 7.5 million feels downright paltry now.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 391 Mover and Shaker
    Options

His purple is great and all, and his green can be a big nuke. That black though... With 100k health at 450 and 45 - 50% damage reduction that can't be turned off 😱 at 672 he'll have like 500k health and with everything you hit him with doing half that's like having a million health.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    His purple is great and all, and his green can be a big nuke. That black though... With 100k health at 450 and 45 - 50% damage reduction that can't be turned off 😱 at 672 he'll have like 500k health and with everything you hit him with doing half that's like having a million health.

He quickly turns into a problem. Hitting for upwards of 10-17k at level 450. His green often hits for 50k+ for me. SheThor basically can't get her engine going. So I leave her up and just let her buff him while he takes everyone else down.

I think his purple might be his best ability, since you can burn AP you don't need. One cast gives you up to an extra 3,600 base match damage. So a standard match 3 black will do something like 15-20k. I did a regular match-4 black for 75k