*****Victor Mancha (Victorious)*****

Options
12346»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The locked tile creating a new one thing was fixed at one point and then broke again at another point and was never fixed.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    Can anyone confirm if charged tiles are targetable by his black? Are they classed as special tiles? I'm guessing not but will do the dance of joy if they are
    @S0kun @Scofie @IceIX @DevpoolMPQ_BCS

I have no special info but will try to play and find out. And I'll also ask in the background.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:

Can anyone confirm if charged tiles are targetable by his black? Are they classed as special tiles? I'm guessing not but will do the dance of joy if they are
    @S0kun @Scofie @IceIX @DevpoolMPQ_BCS

I have no special info but will try to play and find out. And I'll also ask in the background.

Thank you my good man

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 10 February 2024, 08:54
    Options

Has anyone got a fully covered Victor? Want to know if he destroys charged tiles or whether I can ignore him. I asked bcs but being ignored as per.

Never say never!

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

Has anyone got a fully covered Victor? Want to know if he destroys charged tiles or whether I can ignore him. I asked bcs but being ignored as per.

Never say never!

You sir, you get a gold star
    Am I a trend setter?!

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

You only really need one black cover to test it. Just need to fire it 10x minimum to get enough shrapnel (60 black AP, likely more when the shrapnel is matched/destroyed). That’s the easy part. Anyone with level 280 Gertrude can do it!

Finding an opponent who creates charged tiles might be tough though…

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,633 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:
    You only really need one black cover to test it. Just need to fire it 10x minimum to get enough shrapnel (60 black AP, likely more when the shrapnel is matched/destroyed). That’s the easy part. Anyone with level 280 Gertrude can do it!

Finding an opponent who creates charged tiles might be tough though…

Yeah definitely not many of those around, he will just have to keep hammering away thor a while and see if lightning strikes.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Y’all realize 10 Shrapnel tiles is a lot, right? This isn’t exactly an easy power to set up to test out.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

After My own extensive scientific research I can confirm he's DOA.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm liking him so far

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    edited 13 February 2024, 03:03
    Options

They are not targetable

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited 4 April 2024, 16:34
    Options

In case anyone else is wondering as I was, he is not the worst, but he is far from someone you should choose. I had really hoped his secondary black would have been usable, but whoever said 10 is a lot was quite correct. You will be lucky if you even get to cast that ability once, and when you do, it was quite lackluster.

His abilities are cheap and he can stun which is nice, but his design is quite flawed with 10 shrapnel being far too many and needing him to tank with no defense.

If you really are set on playing him for some reason, Bong and Deathlocke can carry him (this was the only way I could actually cast his secondary black), as soon as I ascend Deathlocke this won't be the case though since Victor will no longer be tanking. Also, if you're going to run Bonglocke you might as well just run Kang and end the match in a few turns.

If anyone else found an actual use for him, please let me know as I am sad I gave him some precious ISO.