ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Spider-Man, Bag Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man (IW), Spider-Man (Miles), Spider-Man (2020), Spider-Man (PP), Spider-Man (BiB). Not counting Gwen that is 8?

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Spider-Man, Bag Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man (IW), Spider-Man (Miles), Spider-Man (2020), Spider-Man (PP), Spider-Man (BiB). Not counting Gwen that is 8?

I wasn't counting Miles or 2099, but including Oscorp.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I think they both use the title (not sure on Miguel) so I would count them so that is 9!!! There aren't even 2 Eddie's are there?!?!?

• DAZ0273
    Options

But...I have fallen into the trap here where I appear to be defending multiple Symbiotes...well played forum...

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@MoosePrime said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I think they both use the title (not sure on Miguel) so I would count them so that is 9!!! There aren't even 2 Eddie's are there?!?!?

Good point on the title, if we count Samurai Daken as Wolverine, then Miles and Miguel should count as Spider-Man.

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

I was going to mention spider man in my first post but the line is super blurry with the different pun and variation on the title, and I figured it would lead to confusion on how to count... I guess I should have put a disclaimer :D

In game there are 7 chars called spiderman (1*, bag man, 3*, IW, oscorp, p parker, back in black) on top of that you have 2 puns (spider ham and spider rex) and 2 variant (spider man 2099, m morales).
    There is also gwen she could add 2 to 3 to that total (she is spider man from another universe?).
    I dont count spider woman here as she has a quite different character.

so if we look at "spider man" hero the range is 7 to 14. I would personnaly only consider 14 and call that unacceptable, requesting that the next 10 releases to be only wolverine >:) (I know I know, "be careful what you wish for" that would end up with venomverine, spiderverine, zombvenomspiderverine, carnawolverine, etc...)

@BriMan2222 said:

@pepitedechocolat said:
    with the release of trex venom, venom has now 6 character version (3 called venom, trex, jeff, gwen ) , 1 more than wolverine (5, and one could argue samurai daken should be a daken not a wolverine) !

now please release 3 or 4 more wolvies version so he can reclaim his throne for "too many of the same character"!

Well, technically gwenom and Jeff aren't venom, they are Jeff with a symbiote and gwen with a symbiote.

The symbiote by itself doesn't see itself as venom, specifically the combination of the symbiote and Eddie Brock are venom with the one exception being Mac Gargan, but that was only because Gargan was trying to copy Venom.

Well its the same "venom" symbiote attached to different characters, it is in their name and the "defining characteristics" are the same. it is not like carnage or knull who have a different "strain" of symbiote attached.

Now people may be perfectly happy to have 100 char that are "venom with the outfit of X". I'm not, because I dislike the whole "symbiote" shenanigans.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The character is Spider-gwen but below it says gwenom.
    Spider-gwen has powers reminding 4* Gwen but of course it feels like a new version. Spider glider definitely it feels like a new version as powers and art are totally different.
    Samurai daken of course it feels like a totally new version.
    Miguel too.
    For to get different skins considered as new characters we have to go back 5 years and different devs ago.
    Until exactly now.