ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@spatenfloot said:
    The real tragedy is that they have not included 3Paste Pot Pete/ 5Trapster

I might be biased but this sounds like a great idea except you have them the wrong way round.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Maybe we can get that Otter with the cyber spider legs from GotG 3 to satisfy the spider requirements without actually having to get a spider-verse character?

• The_Boi_of_Steel
    The_Boi_of_Steel Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@spatenfloot said:

I might be biased but this sounds like a great idea except you have them the wrong way round.

Nope. You got it wrong. Paste Pot Pete came first and then he changed his name and “improved” his powers.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@spatenfloot said:

Nope. You got it wrong. Paste Pot Pete came first and then he changed his name and “improved” his powers.

Ha ha, I don't think I have ever seen anything fly over somebody's head as much as this comment!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@The_Boi_of_Steel said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@spatenfloot said:

Ha ha, I don't think I have ever seen anything fly over somebody's head as much as this comment!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

You need to join LINE.

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options

One day we'll get Omega Red... I do wish they woulda finally done Toxin with one of the recent symbiotes. How we ain't got the 3rd symbiote yet? For the ones from before all the symbiote god stuff I mean, back when it was just Venom and his descendants om Earth. I do agree that skills, health, match colors and damage are all that are more important than who the character is at the end of the day tho.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options

I like the traditional and oddball characters alike. I just wish they had some balance in releasing them. It's been pretty brutal these days with so many goofy or obscure characters released so close to each other or even one after the other.

Not everyone would appreciate a release schedule of Magneto, Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk, for months on end. A lot of players may also tire of Shark, Gwenvenom, HE....

Some balance in the releases wouldn't hurt IMO. What's even more tiresome for me though is just how boring or weak a lot of new characters have been. Whether they're well known or obscure characters, I want to have fun playing with them. Most of the new characters we've been getting simply aren't overly fun, my opinion. I'm still always anxious to find out who the next 5 will be, but for me personally there hasn't been much to get excited about for some time. Hopefully BC turns goes on a streak and churns out some real winners.

• NemoAbernnigan
    Options

Kang, High Evolutionary, Wong, Mighty Thor, Kamala Khan, Shang-Chi - there are definitely some good and fun ones in the more recent section of releases IMHO. But yeah a lot of them are Jeff tier - that tile removal is definitely a strong counter to special tile teams but not particularly fun, and certainly easy enough to counter with another strat in PvE. Then there's also obviously Chasm but as strong as he is he's not super fun IMHO.

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options

I agree, it is outrageous that we have waited for so long for double Iso events.

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

@NMANOZ1 said:
    I agree, it is outrageous that we have waited for so long for double Iso events.

with the release of way too many 3*, iso debt is harder and harder to repay

• NemoAbernnigan
    Options

I've just stopped champing 4 *s since I hit the max milestone reward w out duplicate 4 *s haha. No real rewards for it at the moment so I'm just letting the 2 & 3 * farms build the ISO bank til I have an actual use for it, like a 4 * I haven't champed who I see a real reason to.

• Bowgentle
    Options

What is ISO?

• Bowgentle
    Options

Oh, it's that stuff that piles up with nothing to spend it on, gotcha!
    Props for that write-up, though 🤣

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

I came to this thread for the High Horse title. I wasn’t disappointed. 😂

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

I don't understand how we don't yet have a 5* Pork Grind

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yay! Suddenly I got 2 skins for my devil dino somewhere!
    ... Oh, wait...

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

with the release of trex venom, venom has now 6 character version (3 called venom, trex, jeff, gwen ) , 1 more than wolverine (5, and one could argue samurai daken should be a daken not a wolverine) !

now please release 3 or 4 more wolvies version so he can reclaim his throne for "too many of the same character"!

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:
    with the release of trex venom, venom has now 6 character version (3 called venom, trex, jeff, gwen ) , 1 more than wolverine (5, and one could argue samurai daken should be a daken not a wolverine) !

now please release 3 or 4 more wolvies version so he can reclaim his throne for "too many of the same character"!

Well, technically gwenom and Jeff aren't venom, they are Jeff with a symbiote and gwen with a symbiote.

The symbiote by itself doesn't see itself as venom, specifically the combination of the symbiote and Eddie Brock are venom with the one exception being Mac Gargan, but that was only because Gargan was trying to copy Venom.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:

Are you forgetting Spider-Man, who has 7 versions?

(Unless I'm forgetting some versions, in which case he has more.)