Webslinger - 20-22.06 - Season III

Options

Comments

• Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Can we assume that Flo is probably winning these matches at a completely impossible pace too? Most of these 212 Spiderman with 141's on the flank take 5 minutes minimum...

If it was difficult to notice a cheater in other events. This one would be the epitome of a red flag.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can we assume that Flo is probably winning these matches at a completely impossible pace too? Most of these 212 Spiderman with 141's on the flank take 5 minutes minimum...

If it was difficult to notice a cheater in other events. This one would be the epitome of a red flag.
    He wisened up some, apparently.
    Made only about 100 points since I posted, that's a believable pace.

He should be facing 141s from the start, and will be ripped apart when people find him, even with his Sentry who can be stunned.

I'm curious to see if they have the gall to go to 2K in two consecutive events.
    Sad thing is that devs will take forever for their "investigation" so this can go on for a while still and ruin season placements.
  • Bacon Pants
    Options
    Well, that's somewhat encouraging. Since my post I am still fighting a team of Spiderman, Thor, and Hulk. So friggin slow.

As for the devs and what not...I've lost just about all respect for them...this is how I view them these days.

duck.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Great. Flo is in my bracket.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As for the devs and what not...I've lost just about all respect for them...this is how I view them these days.

duck.jpg
    Hanging out at Nemek's place?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oletheos wrote:
    You planned to win Your bracket?
  • Unknown
    Options
    No but that basically turns it into place 2 to 5 fight now instead of 1 to 5.
  • Bacon Pants
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:

duck.jpg
    Hanging out at Nemek's place?

If Nemek has a Scrooge McDuckian vault I need to check that out. I figured Colognoisseur was the one with the vault though...
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oletheos wrote:
    Is Flo shielded at 625?
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Annibus, or however you spell your name. You and bigdaddyowh....Both hit 3x each in the last 10-15 minutes. I even skipped you both after your first attacks.

Whatever...climb. When you least expect it, I'll be glad to return the favor.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oletheos wrote:
    Is Flo shielded at 625?

Nope. He's not shielded all day
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh great after Storm PVP, the nodes in this pvp are starting to disappear from me as well...

anyone else having the same problem?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Vanapak wrote:
    Oh great after Storm PVP, the nodes in this pvp are starting to disappear from me as well...

Yes, some members said they had the same issue
  • Unknown
    Options
    Asmodeus wrote:
    Vanapak wrote:

Do they know of any ways to get the nodes back?

stupid bug hope it will get fixed soon... i know nothing gets done by D3 over wkends though....
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vanapak wrote:
    Asmodeus wrote:
    Vanapak wrote:

stupid bug hope it will get fixed soon... i know nothing gets done by D3 over wkends though....
    Try closing the game and launch it again. Worked once for me
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Vanapak wrote:
    Asmodeus wrote:
    Vanapak wrote:

Also, go to SHIELD Sim and raise your score. The bug seems to be linked to your MMR being too low for your score in the PVE event. Raising MMR in SHIELD Sim will affect MMR in Webslinger. Of course, the trade-off is that you may see harder opponents.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Vanapak wrote:
    Asmodeus wrote:

Also, go to SHIELD Sim and raise your score. The bug seems to be linked to your MMR being too low for your score in the PVE event. Raising MMR in SHIELD Sim will affect MMR in Webslinger. Of course, the trade-off is that you may see harder opponents.

thanks for all the helpful replies!

i just checked the game and seems like the nodes have returned... i haven't played SHIELD sim or raise my MMR (on purpose) but if the nodes start disappearing again i might try to artifically push my MMR up to see if that helps
  • Unknown
    Options
    I do not want to start this one yet....

After the last event the alliance i recently joined booted me for not getting passed 400 points the last two PvP events. I rather not play solo icon_e_sad.gif it kinda makes me feel weak
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    I do not want to start this one yet....

After the last event the alliance i recently joined booted me for not getting passed 400 points the last two PvP events. I rather not play solo icon_e_sad.gif it kinda makes me feel weak

oh wow...sorry to hear that pamizard! Happy hunting finding a new one icon_e_smile.gif
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ryz.. Are u shielded? I see u trying to cross 1000 and i got you in my queue..