Unholy Outlaw - Season III - June 16-18

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'm assuming you got hit while you were battling your last match and they beat you before time ran out. The End Msg doesn't reflect those losses since I've had it happen to me aswell.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got #6 with 955, but one of my alliance-mates had 1000 not enough for top ten. It may be some people are still getting brackets of death, but not everyone who was - I used to reliably be in Nemek's bracket (I think some people were tethered together somehow) but haven't been in ages. It may be season scores, since I"ve been in the 50s-60s both seasons.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I got #6 with 955, but one of my alliance-mates had 1000 not enough for top ten. It may be some people are still getting brackets of death, but not everyone who was - I used to reliably be in Nemek's bracket (I think some people were tethered together somehow) but haven't been in ages. It may be season scores, since I"ve been in the 50s-60s both seasons.
    I think it is a part of the sharding. I have noticed some people that have been commonly in my brackets like you and Colt44.
  • Unknown
    Options
    923 for 7th for me. I think top in mine was like 1400 or something stupid
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:

I think it is a part of the sharding. I have noticed some people that have been commonly in my brackets like you and Colt44.

Yeah, I've seen you in my brackets a bunch of times.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:

We are getting those death brackets alright -- measured on rosters -- just not everyone bothers to play up. I had a SHIELD a Jango a X-man among others and tons of strong people still 950-ish was enough for #7 and #10 was like 890.
  • Unknown
    Options
    How did so many people break 1500? is it the LDaken/Sentry combo that is killing everyone on Defense.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is Keenie on the forum? We finished joint tied on top although he got his 1135 score first so he pipped me to first.
    Kudos Keen.

I'll get you next time gadget!
    NkQ5PpJ.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    ender wrote:
    How did so many people break 1500? is it the LDaken/Sentry combo that is killing everyone on Defense.

Play a fight, shield, wait half an hour, repeat. People really want those Bagman 10-packs.

I managed to hold 2nd with just over 1k. My bracket ended up finishing up at 890 for 10th. Unfortunately, my alliance missed 100th by 101 points. We were down two players, so overall that bodes well for extra covers in the future, but still, stings a touch knowing that I've missed Mororo's black cover twice, and there's no way I'm going to attempt the grind for it in PVE.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone missing any rewards? I finished 5th and should have got all 3 covers, 5000 iso and 200HP. I got 2000 iso, 100HP and a green and black cover. When i was claiming my green cover, the usual "check internet connection" msg popped up, and the servers went down, so i am guessing that has something to do with it. Just wondering if i'm the only one.
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    This one didn't go so hot for me. My 1/0/2 Hood tried valiantly to make himself useful by intimidating my lazy Cap into being a little less lazy, but in the end it wasn't useful enough. I actually did okay on offense, but the defensive losses just hammered me, and the 2AM end time finished me off. Would up in 59th place with 744.

Oh well. It's not like Storm with two red covers would help me much more in the current PVP than Storm with 1 red cover.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone missing any rewards? I finished 5th and should have got all 3 covers, 5000 iso and 200HP. I got 2000 iso, 100HP and a green and black cover. When i was claiming my green cover, the usual "check internet connection" msg popped up, and the servers went down, so i am guessing that has something to do with it. Just wondering if i'm the only one.

The new rewards ranks started with the LStorm pvp, so Hood PvP is still old format of 2 covers + alliance cover.
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:

The new rewards ranks started with the LStorm pvp, so Hood PvP is still old format of 2 covers + alliance cover.

Yes i know that. I got my alliance one (black) and my green one (single player) but i'm still missing my red cover, 3000 iso and 100HP for 5th.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ah, I see what you mean.

That connection error happened to me back during a Thick as Thieves sub when I was getting rewards, and it ended up not giving me my alliance token reward.

I'd send CS a message about it though since you're missing something much more than just one token.
  • Unknown
    Options

Did you contact CS? The same thing happened to me for Heroic Jugg; got my first She-Hulk cover, then the game crashed. Just wondering if CS resolved it for you yet.