MPQ 11th Anniversary Celebrations…with Zombies!?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,408 Chairperson of the Boards

Now only to wait and see if the PA$$ is free or something we need to pay

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker

@slidecage said:

Premium track is 1000HP. Which is very cheap

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,796 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 1 October 2024, 19:31

ignore ...

• slidecage

@Codex said:

@slidecage said:

Premium track is 1000HP. Which is very cheap

Where do you see that.

• tylenol4
    tylenol4 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In

It accidently went out with the iOS update yesterday, but they hid it again with a data push. People were able to see the cost and the rewards for a short time.

• slidecage

@tylenol4 said:
    It accidently went out with the iOS update yesterday, but they hid it again with a data push. People were able to see the cost and the rewards for a short time.

Thanks guess got for it to go live tomorrow

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 140 Tile Toppler

OK, bought the pass, now how do you earn the points to collect the rewards? First tier needs 1000 SXP whatever they are to unlock.

• slidecage

@trenchdigger said:
    OK, bought the pass, now how do you earn the points to collect the rewards? First tier needs 1000 SXP whatever they are to unlock.

Got to wait till noon est time for quest

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,112 Chairperson of the Boards

Don't these things always start at 12pm Statue of Liberty time?

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,389 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

You're mistaken. They start at 9am Space Needle time.

• ProfShoehorn
    ProfShoehorn Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

You're mistaken. They start at 9am Space Needle time.

You’re both mistaken. They start at 11 A Alamo Time.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,583 Chairperson of the Boards

@MgoBlue51 said:
    Woof. That anniversary vault is god awful. Iso rewards are paltry. No roster slots. Very expensive to clear out. They put the window dressing on, to make it look appealing by including favorite 5 stars. What a shame, what a waste

15 5★ covers in a vault (they stuck Thanos in with the 3★ for some reason,) including the most popular, and you say it's awful? That's a hot take.

The 4★ covers are also the most popular (for good reason) 4★ characters.

Sure, it's bigger than the average vault, but only by 50%. I bought the daily deal immediately so I can't check but it was the normal 100Hp price, right?

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,796 Chairperson of the Boards

@MgoBlue51 said:
    Woof. That anniversary vault is god awful. Iso rewards are paltry. No roster slots. Very expensive to clear out. They put the window dressing on, to make it look appealing by including favorite 5 stars. What a shame, what a waste

It was the meta vaults that were good last year. I agree it's pretty terrible because I can just buy 40 packs and roll it over in 3 days. I'm not that bothered by the main vault. I will empty it once then just do it with tokens I win. If there's no Meta type vaults it's only 70 days until the Christmas event :D

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,583 Chairperson of the Boards

@Tony_Foot said:

@MgoBlue51 said:

It was the meta vaults that were good last year. I agree it's pretty terrible because I can just buy 40 packs and roll it over in 3 days. I'm not that bothered by the main vault. I will empty it once then just do it with tokens I win. If there's no Meta type vaults it's only 70 days until the Christmas event :D

IIRC those Meta vaults started in December anyway. Those were amazing, allowed me to build a huge stockpile of LTs and get several 550s.

Those are probably gone, to be honest. I've heard a rumor that the devs won't put those up again -- they were just plain too good.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards

@GrimSkald said:

@MgoBlue51 said:

15 5★ covers in a vault (they stuck Thanos in with the 3★ for some reason,) including the most popular, and you say it's awful? That's a hot take.

Sure, it's bigger than the average vault, but only by 50%. I bought the daily deal immediately so I can't check but it was the normal 100Hp price, right?

I don't think that's a hot take at all. The challenge they have is that many of us have those 5* at 550 already. So that is not anything we are going to spend anything on. If you had replaced the 15 5* with shards towards your favorited 5*, that would be a different story.

I can see this being a great value for some and completely worthless for others.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,190 Chairperson of the Boards

Anyone seen any Doop speak yet?

It starts today but I don't see anything yet looking around the various screens and on Doop himself.

KGB

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,652 Chairperson of the Boards

@LavaManLee said:

@GrimSkald said:

@MgoBlue51 said:

I don't think that's a hot take at all. The challenge they have is that many of us have those 5* at 550 already. So that is not anything we are going to spend anything on. If you had replaced the 15 5* with shards towards your favorited 5*, that would be a different story.

I can see this being a great value for some and completely worthless for others.

"Many of us" is a very, very small number of players overall, though.

A very large majority of players are going to be thrilled to have a chance to get some of the most powerful, popular characters.

• Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

Will admin do cover exchange for 5* in the anniversary vault?
    Have Shang and MThor at 550 but would like to chase BRB and Kitty if they do an exchange, but not sure if it’s only something they do on LL vaults

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited 3 October 2024, 19:51

@LavaManLee said:

@GrimSkald said:

@MgoBlue51 said:

I have to agree, I see the slightly increased value for those who don't have those characters championed yet, but they have ruined our expectations with those Latest Legends vaults. I don't spend HP on anything anymore just waiting for anything to be anywhere near as good as those and every vault I see now just makes me sad. I bought the 3 star Pool, but man am I hoping for better ways to spend HP for this anniversary.

Not to mention the people that still want to chase those covers are in dire need of extra roster slots, but they are basically MIA.