New Character - Aunt May (Golden Oldie) 5*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Krakoa at 3* has a max of 3AP. At 4* it has a max of 4AP. It gives the AP in the strongest color of the person it is equipped on. If equipped on Emma then it will give red. Even if you have X23 on the team. It still works. I have 5* Krakoa (equipped on Emma) and used 2 R/Y AP boosts and could fire Aunt May red turn 0 even on the essential with X23 on my team.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    edited 21 April 2024, 04:42
    Options

@Drlex said:
    Krakoa at 3* has a max of 3AP. At 4* it has a max of 4AP. It gives the AP in the strongest color of the person it is equipped on. If equipped on Emma then it will give red. Even if you have X23 on the team. It still works. I have 5* Krakoa (equipped on Emma) and used 2 R/Y AP boosts and could fire Aunt May red turn 0 even on the essential with X23 on my team.

This is because X-23’s strongest color is also Red.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options

Just used Cyclosp5* as the third. They have a lot of shared affiliations, but it only gave a total of two red AP. I thought it might give 3 for each of them since they share so many affiliations.

• Jinx
    Options

Why not just use Iron Man as the third with Arc Reactor and get 5 red from the start and skip the whole Krakoa thing?

• Jinx
    Options

Just did that and did that and equipped May and Emma with the two plus 5 green AP supports and started the battle with 5 red and 10 green AP with no boosts. Add in the boosts and you start with plenty of fuel for the AOE.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    It definitely does work. Krakoa support on 5Emma. +2 Red/Yellow Boost. Aunt May + one other. Make sure the other is NOT a mutant. So for example, if you try it with X-23, it WILL not give you four red but it will give you three red (giving you five red at start of the match).

Let me know if that helped. Just make sure you don't have any other mutant on your team and that your Krakoa is at least rank 3.

okay maybe using a wrong team
    emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

who should be the 3rd to get 6 red also what are the builds maybe not high enough

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Jinx said:
    Why not just use Iron Man as the third with Arc Reactor and get 5 red from the start and skip the whole Krakoa thing?

So that you get the damage boost from Emma. Her boost helps out Aunt May a lot in SCL10.

• LavaManLee
    Options

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:
    It definitely does work. Krakoa support on 5Emma. +2 Red/Yellow Boost. Aunt May + one other. Make sure the other is NOT a mutant. So for example, if you try it with X-23, it WILL not give you four red but it will give you three red (giving you five red at start of the match).

Let me know if that helped. Just make sure you don't have any other mutant on your team and that your Krakoa is at least rank 3.

emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

who should be the 3rd to get 6 red also what are the builds maybe not high enough

What level is your Krakoa support?

• Jinx
    Options

@LavaManLee said:

@Jinx said:

So that you get the damage boost from Emma. Her boost helps out Aunt May a lot in SCL10.

Talking about Emma for the boost and IM for the red.

• LavaManLee
    Options

@Jinx said:

@LavaManLee said:

@Jinx said:

Talking about Emma for the boost and IM for the red.

Sorry, I was thinking about when you can only bring 2 in SCL. Sure, if you want to bring IM you can. I generally bring OR with Proxima as my third.

• slidecage
    Options

@LavaManLee said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

What level is your Krakoa support?l

level 3

• ArchusMonk
    Options

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

level 3

That only gives +3. You need rank 4 to get 4 AP at start.

• slidecage
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

level 3

thought it was 1 3 5 never knew support had 4

• ArchusMonk
    Options

@slidecage said:

@ArchusMonk said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

level 3

Rank4 boosts the power of the tier 3 power. Increasing the rank of a support usually (though not always) improves the power of the lower tiers.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:

@slidecage said:

@ArchusMonk said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

@slidecage said:

@LavaManLee said:

emma with support
    may
    with +2 red
    starlord
    start with 5 red

level 3

Rank4 boosts the power of the tier 3 power. Increasing the rank of a support usually (though not always) improves the power of the lower tiers.

Newer supports have different caps for different tier perks. The R1 stops at 100. The R3 caps at 200 while the R5 caps at 250.

The older ones of course keep increasing until 250 for all tiers.